• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Yukai High!

Jackson nodded, "I'm sure you were.. I wouldn't know of that.." He looked sad for a second then smiled at her, "Anyways, tell me about yourself."

@Kayzo

"Myself? There isn't much to say. I was born in London, grew up living a pretty normal life with good friends, got good grades, and came here." Ellie said, leaving the part about her father out.

"So... like the opposite of my life then?" He stated.

@Kayzo

"Hey.. dont be sad... you know what they say.. Opposites attract." He smiled.

@Kayzo

Ellie giggled and smiled back. "Yes, I guess that's true." She said, blushing a little.

Ab took a few steps back from the girl, "what do you mean by that?" He laughed awkwardly, he couldn't tell if this was some weird kind of flirting, or if she was serious.

He cleared his throat, "Ahem.. what else do you wanna know about me?" He asked.

@Kayzo

"I'm just really hungry, I think i'll faint soon, also why are you so scared of someone asking if they can eat, its not like I'm a cannibal."

Ellie looked down and bit her lip. "Why did you get disowned? If you don't want to answer, understand." She was afraid that he would run off now, so she held his hand tightly.

"I.. uh.. my parents.. they were strict.. like REALLY strict." He said, holding her hand in return, "They would put up with me for a bit till one day... I did something that I'd rather not mention right now... the next day... I was kicked out and forced to roam around." He said.

@Kayzo

"Oh my. I'm so sorry that happened." She said, frowning. "My mother wasn't a very strict person, but she pushed me to do well."

"I wish I had the leniency that your parents had.." He said

@Kayzo

"It was only my mom." Ellie said, sitting up a little. "My dad passed away when I was young."

"O...Oh.. I-I'm sorry.. I had no idea.." He said.

@Kayzo

"No, do t be sorry. I barley knew him, so it doesn't affect me." Ellie said, smiling slightly at him.

Jackson stretched, "Maybe.. we can continue this conversation at a later time, Ellie?" He asked.

@Kayzo

"You did say that...." He said, "well uh I have to go now," he said with an awkward laugh, and walked in the opposite direction of her.

"Nope," he called over his shoulder, and he continued to walk away. When he was a good distance away from her he let out a sigh, "first girl I meet, and she creeps me out," he mummbled quietly under his breath.

Trissa looked down sadend. "I know I didn't ask to east him. Sure I wanted to drink some of his blood but that would only affect him for a day at most."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back