• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Yukai High!

"Um.. Arizona, US. I grew up near the Phoenix area. But made frequent trips to the Las Vegas area with my parents..." He paused, "I... I... I also have a confession.. to make." He said most regrettably.

@Kayzo

"You've been lied too.." He took a deep breath and looked away, "As far as my parents go.. you see they disowned me when I was young, which forced me to travel." He put his hands together and twindled his thumbs, "Eventually I found this school... I dont have a home to go to nor any friends to count on.." He began tearing up, "So far, you're the only person who hasn't socially rejected me.. that's part of the reason that I like you also." He said almost crying.

@Kayzo

(Wow... that hit ME in the feels.. AND I MADE THAT... jesus I can write some powerful stuff)

"Oh my..." This changed so much about the way she thought about Jackson. Before she thought he was just a shy kid, but no. I might cry myself. She crawled over to him, and wrapped her arms around him in a hug. "I'm so sorry Jackson."

@Crysalisis

Jackson didn't hug her back, instead the hug was replaced with tears, "Th-that's also why.. I cried.. on y-your lap e-earlier.." He hugged her back, "I.. I miss them so much.." He said, crying.

@Kayzo

Last edited by a moderator:
Ellie held him tightly, and wouldn't let go. She didn't care of her clothes got wet at all. "Jackson, you're going to make me cry." She said work a sniffle.

Jackson cried on her shoulder, "Th-thank you... for being so nice to me.. and dealing my... d-difficulties..." Eventually he cried himself to sleep on her shoulder.

@Kayzo

(Last post for tonight... it's 1 am here.)

(Same, I'm going to bed. Goodnight.)

Ellie saw that he was asleep, and she gently laid his head down on her lap. As he slept she ran her hand down the back of his head.

@Crysalisis

Last edited by a moderator:
Lila entered the school aimlessly. She walked about happily, looking for people to help her read where her lessons are.

Jackson slowly opened his eyes and his head was facing up at Ellie from her lap, "Wh-What happened? Did I fall asleep like this?" He asked.

@Kayzo

"But... why are you in a tree?" He asked, getting up rubbing his eyes.

@Kayzo

Jackson shook his head, "I must still be tired or something."

@Kayzo

"Because you're still tired. I don't want you to get hurt." She said, taking his hand. "Plus, this is nice."

Jackson looked at her hand, "I..." He said, "I'll be fine, dont worry... besides you still haven't me about yourself."

@Kayzo

"Oh yeah." She said, remembering what they were doing before he fell asleep. "What would you like to know?"

Jackson chuckled a bit, "Heh yeah... Do you have many friends from there?" He asked.

@Kayzo

Ellie nodded. "Yeah, I had plenty of friends." She said, smiling brightly when she thought of them. "I was really sad to leave them."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back