• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Yukai High!

"I only had 2 classes so far Lina... I transferred here just today. And I only met and talked to one other person, Ellie, if I am correct..."

Kano kept eating, he already finished 2 layers, the Karaage and meat layer and the rice layer. He wasn't full yet surprisingly.

She grinned and said, "Oh yeah, I forgot!" Taking another huge bite out of her sandwich, she then said, "Hey, I heard there's gonna be a big festival in town later! Will you go with me? Please? I really want to go but I don't wanna go by myself, and you're my best friend! Please?"

@Kazu Kun

Jackson sighed an dput his hand on his chest, You idiot! He rested against a wall just inside where they met, Go back and apologize! Don't you dare run off without good reason, Jack! He scolded himself and went back to Ellie, "S-Sorry, Ellie.." He said, rather sad.

@Kayzo

"Sure! Why not!"

Kazuma whinced at the term Best Friend again. He kept eating saving the Lobster for last.

Kayzo said:
Ellie watched as he suddenly got up and left her all alone under the tree. She was about to call out to him, but decided against it. How could he confess his feeling and then run off like that? She thought, frowning slightly.
Mao listened to her story, nodding as she talked. "I see. You do realize that you came during lunch? You still have around fifteen minutes." She explained, smiling a little.

@Crysalisis @yunofuckinggasai
"Lunch?" Fionna looked up at the girl, her jaw dropping.

"I came in during lunch? Oh god…now I've done it! You idiot! You were so caught up in yourself that you didn't even bother to check the time! Mother of god." She facepalmed quite hard then- make it a double facepalm.

"Ugh!"

Ellie watched as Jack made his way back to her. When he arrived, she gave him a small smile. "Don't be sorry. If you're not ready, I understand."

"Don't hurt yourself anymore." Mao said, rolling her eyes. "Besides, it's the first day. Who cares if you're late?"

@yunofuckinggasai @Crysalisis

"Yay!" she squealed, hugging Kazuma again and pulling away. "It's gonna be so much fun! Maybe they'll have really yummy food.." she trailed off, thinking about all the kinds of food they could have.

@Kazu Kun

Jackson frowned, but not a mad one but a sad one, "Okay." He said.

@Kayzo

"No problem..."

Kazuma finally got to the last layer, the lobster. Kazuma ripped it apart seperating the meat and the shell.

(Gtg for a bit)

Kazuma finaly finished and put all his materials back into the lunch bag he brought with. He stood up and stretched. It was weird for him but he did it anyways... He walked up behind Lina and hugged her for a couple seconds.

"Sorry got to go to class Lina! See you later!"

Kazuma suddenly realized something. He didn't even know where it was actually. He didn't know where to meet up or how to contact Lina. He slowly jogged back. Kazuma hugged Lina again from behind and had his phone out infront of her.

"I'm not sure how to contact you or where the Festival is..."

Last edited by a moderator:
Lina blushed a bit when Kazuma came back and hugged her again, and said, "You can call me. My number is:756-334-8912. Also, just meet me at the school around 6:00, and I can drive us there."

@Kazu Kun

"Thanks Lina! Mine is 935-666-3333 by the way!"

Kazuma put down her number in his contacts and hugged her a bit tighter. He smiled and went to his next class. A bit impatient for the festival.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lina smiled and said, "Okay!" After he had left she pulled out her cell phone and saved his number into her contacts list. Wait a minute.. Oh dangit. Stupid phone! she thought as it turned off immediately afterwards.

Asuka just shook her head" no its like being back home i probally can't go back home though" she say as eat she didn't care whet he ate like she thought he was dreamy @exp626

Jackson looked at her, and smiled a bit, "N-no.. everything is fine." He said, before sitting down, not next to her but across from her.

@Kayzo

Ellie nodded, and looked down at her food. She felt like things were awkward between them now, and she didn't want that at all.

"I... maybe we should get to know one another, before we decide.. rather IF we decide to move this relationship further. Don't... Don't you think?" He asked.

@Kayzo

"Yes, that sounds like a good idea." Ellie said, taking a few bites of her sandwich.

"Since I suggested the idea.. i'll go first." He said, picking up a sandwich and taking a bite.

@Kayzo

Ellie nodded and thought for a few. "Where were you born?" She asked, yearning more of her food.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back