• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Yukai High!

Kazuma went over to the cafeteria with his small bag. He had food he made himself which was in a seperate bag he brang. He sat at the empty table and put on his headsets instead of earbuds. He took out a bento box lunch which was 4 layers high. One layer was filled with variety of Sushi. Second was a whole fricken lobster. Third was filled with Karaage and other meats. Lastly the last layer was just plain rice. He sighed because that was his lunch and dinner right there. Kazuma took out a pair of chopsticks and started to eat slowly while listening to his music which canceled most outside noise.

@T h e F o o l[/URL]
He realized that he hadn't frightened her off, one for one today, remembering the first student he had talked to. He sighed realizing that he has not even seen a single person which magical properties, or at least displayed them. The only reason Uinta-san even came to this school, rather than staying in his zoned school in Japan, was because this allowed supernatural students and regular 'normal' student's co exist in the school. He glanced at the female who was seemingly more than slightly embarrassed, "I am Ayato Uinta, also there is no need to apologize, we were going to find out each others name in Biology anyways" He said noticing the English name to suit her accent, he quickly added, "You can call me anything really, I usually go by my last name though." He continued to walk, his four leaf clover around his neck swaying side to side.

@Lolita Love

Mao's stomach let out a loud rumble as she walked down the hall. Earlier today she overslept, and couldn't make herself a lunch. God, this blows. She thought, watching as the other students at their lunches. She would kill for something to eat. Eventually Mao gave up walking, and sat down on a nearbye bench.

@anyone

Kazuma barely heard Lina but he still heard her faint hello. He took off his headsets and them in his small bag. He looked over to her and smiled enjoyed. He waves her over. Kazuma unstacked the Bento box and layed it out infront of himself.

"Hey Lina!"

Last edited by a moderator:
Kazuma's face turned red, blushing hard. He stuffed a sushi piece into his mouth. He was nervous again. He was speechless.

"U-uh-uhm... Oh... um... I guess I did too?"

He put and arm around her slowly as she hugged him. He kept eating. But then he wanted to share. He poked a chopstick into a karaage and held it up to Lina.

"Want one?"

Kayzo said:
Mao's stomach let out a loud rumble as she walked down the hall. Earlier today she overslept, and couldn't make herself a lunch. God, this blows. She thought, watching as the other students at their lunches. She would kill for something to eat. Eventually Mao gave up walking, and sat down on a nearbye bench.
@anyone
Fionna ran furiously towards her destination, the words of her parents still fresh in her ears. She was late. Late.

'Imagine all their faces when I walk into class all awkward like I normally do- and late! I'll make a fool out of myself on the first day!' she thought as she ran. Through the streets, cutting across lawns and through backyards, until she came upon a park. Usually this type of place was her home territory, but Fionna was quick to get lost. She continued running blindly through the park until she saw a girl sitting at a bench. She tried to stop and tripped over her own feet, falling onto the ground with an ungraceful thud.

Mao's attention was brought back as she noticed a girl hustling through the place. What's she so worried about? It's lunch time... She continued to watch until the girl suddenly tripped and crashed to the ground. Mao hopped up in surprise, and did her best to hold in laughter. "Hey, are you ok?" She managed to say, eventually swallowing her urge to laugh.

@yunofuckinggasai

"It's just that.. No one's shared anything with me in ages.." she said, before throwing her arms around Kazuma again. "You must be the kindest person I've ever met!" she declared, hugging him tighter.

@Kazu Kun

"Uh uhm... Sure... I guess..."

He blushed harder. He still had the Karaage on his chopsticks. He waited for her to eat it.

Lina let go and, in one quick bite, promptly ate the karaage. Chewing, her eyes widened and she said, "Yummy! Since you were so nice, I've decided: you're my best friend! Kay?"

@Kazu Kun

Ellie smiled and led him out of the school, and to a nice spot of grass shaded by one of the many beautiful trees the school had. She took a seat underneath, and waited for Jackson to sit too.

@Crysalisis

Kayzo said:
Mao's attention was brought back as she noticed a girl hustling through the place. What's she so worried about? It's lunch time... She continued to watch until the girl suddenly tripped and crashed to the ground. Mao hopped up in surprise, and did her best to hold in laughter. "Hey, are you ok?" She managed to say, eventually swallowing her urge to laugh.

@yunofuckinggasai
Fionna lay there for a while, wondering if the girl had seen her fall. When she heard a female voice above her, her suspicions were confirmed correct. She rolled over onto her back and then slowly sat up, rubbing her forehead gently.

'That was one hell of a faceplant…ya fuckin' idiot…' She opened her mouth to speak, but no words came out, except for a raspy "Oww...".

Mao had the urge to laugh again, but luckily managed to keep it inside. She held a hand out to the girl wanting to help you up. "Smooth moves you have there." She teased, grinning.

@yunofuckinggasai

"W-Wow.. S-So beautiful.." He said looking around before taking his seat next to her.

@Kayzo

"Yes, it is very pretty." She said, looking up at the tree then back to Jackson. Her smile quickly went away and a worried expression crept onto her face, though she said nothing.

@Crysalisis

"Sure..!"

Kazuma winced. Best friend. What a friend zone. He sighed and after Lina ate the Karaage, he started to eat again, still having his arm wrapped around Lina.

Jackson noticed this expression change, "Everything okay?" He asked.

@Kayzo

Ellie shook her head, not taking her eyes off of Him. "I'm worried about you Jackson." She said, not taking her hand away from his.

@Crysalisis

Users who are viewing this thread

Back