• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Yukai High!

Danny sat down in his classroom seat in the front row. Soooo BORING. I already know all of this stuff and it's not even going to help me in the real world either. I turn around in my seat and asked

"I already know all of this. Can I possibly just not show up just as long as I do the work? This stuff is WAY too easy for me and I want to sleep. Do you think the teacher would be ok with that? I really do know the whole textbook inside and out. I can even prove it."

@anyone

Kazuma stood back up and lifted Lina's chin so she could face him properly. He moved her hands from her face and wiped her tears off of her face.

"Don't cry... If you have time to cry you have time to be happy. And being happy is enjoying after all..."

Kazuma was shocked. A girl to hug him was too abnormal. Though he went with it. It was a warm feeling to him, he loved the feeling. Kazuma hugged back gently, blushing like hell.

Last edited by a moderator:
He wanted to keep this feeling so he kept the hug until she wanted to let go. His blush soon fader and he got comfortable with it.!

She smiled more, feeling a lot better now. She continued to hug Kazuma, though, just to enjoy the feeling of a nice hug. She laid her head on his shoulder and closed her eyes, feeling a bit sleepy now.

@Kazu Kun

"Do you think this teacher is at all aware of the...." does he REALLY want to ask that? Oh fuck it!

"Do you think these teachers are aware of the supernatural? I bet I could change this one's mind about requiring me to show up" Danny said mischievously

Kazuma looked down at her when she laid her head on his shoulder. He blushed again but really lightly. He hugged a bit tighter, but still light.

Cody shook his head, and grinned too. "So could I.. with a bit of my girly charm. I'll be right back!" he practically sang as he ran out of the room. Angelina returned in a few minutes, and said, "Let me try. Maybe I can convince the teacher to not make us attend class."

@exp626

Lina smiled, her eyes still closed, and started to fall asleep there, hugging Kazuma. This feels nice. I like this boy, he is nice, she thought as she drifted into the world of dreams.

@Kazu Kun

"Awesome, but just so you know, you should probably only do that if you're sure you won't fall behind behind by not showing up." Danny says naughtily.

Angelina smirked. "I might not be the smartest, but trust me, I'm good enough to keep up," she said, before going over to the teacher and twirling her hair a bit, leaning over the desk. "Tea-cher!" she sang. "Would it be okay if I didn't attend class from now on? Why, you ask? It's just.. you're so unbelievably handsome if I look at you for too long I might perish!" The teacher's eyes glazed over a bit, and Angelina returned to her desk, a triumphant smile on her face. "Well, I don't have to anymore," she said, grinning.

@exp626

"You're not going to hurt me?" She said for once not shyly and honestly confused. She looked up at him for the first time. She looked quite cute and young, her pale white skin and red eyes looked at him

"Nope I don't hurt people," he said confidently, even though it was kind of a lie. But what in the world would make this girl think that Ab wanted to hurt her. Throughout his life he had always saw himself as a respectful and honest young man. Ab wasn't offended at all, but a bit confused.

Ab put his hand onto her head, "pff don't be so gloomy, I'm being nice to you." He laughed, Ab wasn't trying to be mean, but he was lightening up the mood, "pretty soon I'll start acting all depressed if you keep this up."

"The name's Abioye, but you can call me Ab for short, it's kinda a nicknane," he said wit a smile. Ab lifted his hand off her head, and placed it back to his side.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back