• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Yukai High!

"Heh heh I'm fine... You?"

He sighed embarrassingly. He scratched the back of his head. Kazuma smiled through his embarrassing clumsiness. He looked at her with his seemingly changing from dark green to bright green every other second.

" Well I like anything upbeat, dancy, popy, catchy, energetic and gets me moving."

"I have a confession to make. I didn't actually learn Japanese before I came from Beverley Hills. I actually used a spell to learn Japanese. I also remember my past lives. I was once a both a Samurai and a Geisha in my past lives. I've actually been born in Japan a few times more but those are my two most memorable lives here. I.

I unfortunately can't remember how to speak this language for some reason. I only remember tiny snidbits of the language. I remember Arabic, Swahili and Spanish from the other past lives. Though I do somewhat remember how to weild a sword."

"W-well my name is Kazuma by the way... Nice to meet you..."

Kazuma said a bit wearily. He didn't even know the girl's name so why did he say the last part.

"Lina... Nice name!"

Kazuma always found a beauty in people's names. He smiled again joyfully. He slightly blushed though. Mostly because he was with a girl in a hallway and people are far away from them also.

Asuka just saw a boy passing by" hiya" she say while looking at her new friend" I can teach you Japenesse if you want" she say to her new friend she looed at he new boy

@Eagershadow3 @exp626

Ab smirked, "it's alright." he said, he glanced at the classroom that Trissa had just left, "I'm guessing that was your last class?" He asked.

"It's fine! My spell-spelling will work fine! Thanks though! See you at the tornado dragon danceclub tonight!" Danny yells as they both walk away from eachother. Danny had to get to his next boring class. Hopefully he wouldn't start vomiting fire or anything like that again....

Seeing Lina blushing made him blush more also but also worry. He looked at her nevously.

"Y-you okay there Lina?"

Ab noticed her silver hair, "silver hair.... that's pretty interesting," he mumbled while leaning closer to get a better look of her hair. By the looks of it silver looked like her natural hair color.

"Then why don't you look up?"

Kazuma said squating down so he could see her face. He saw her dark red face from blushing which caused him to keep on

blushing.

Last edited by a moderator:
She desperately tried to cover her face with her hands, not wanting him to see her blushing like that. "It's j-just.. You're one of the f-first people who hasn't r-run away f-from me today," she stammered, face still covered.

@Kazu Kun

"Heh heh... I did the oppisate it seems... But why would run away from you?"

Kazuma smiled slightly a bit worried but still enjoyed.

She felt herself starting to cry as she remembered the boy she'd talked to at the beginning, and how he'd run away. "I d-don't k-know! I g-guess they j-just don't l-like me," she said as a few tears ran down her face.

@Kazu Kun

Users who are viewing this thread

Back