• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Yukai High!

Ellie looked down at him and her face turned red. This was a life awkward for her since she hasn't known him for long, but in the end let him be.

Jackson soon found himself sound asleep on a girl he barely knew's lap, but for some reason he was okay with it, maybe he was too forward? His thought process fired up again... Was he being TOO forward? Were his emotions taking over? His eyes closed tighter, like he was having a nightmare but not, his thoughts were getting in the way of his sleep.

@Kayzo

Ellie yawned quietly and ran her hand through his hair, hoping to soothe him. Just seeing Jackson sleeping made her sleepy. She leaned her head back and closed her eyes, quickly falling asleep.

Jackson felt her hand and immediately calmed down, his eyes returned to normal and he fell asleep again.

Ab noticed two students sleeping next to eachother,he found a empty bench and sat down in it. He pulled out his smart phone, and proceeded to use it.

Danny went to introduce himself to the NEXT closest person then.

"Hi, I'm Danny. What's YOUR name?"

Ab looked up at the boy who had approached him, "the names Abioye, just call me Ab for short" he answered, then looked back down to his phone.

"Wow, he's cute!"

Danny thought.

"But a little bit rude & probably yet ANOTHER hetero boy."

"Is this your first year too,

or have you been coming to this school for a while?"

As he says this, his powers begin acting up. He gets the sudden feeling of familiarity with this boy. He knows this boy, but at the same time DOESN'T. This boy is possibly a reincarnation of someone he used to know.

"I wonder if he feels it too?" Danny thinks.

He gets these feelings all the time. Which of course makes things awkward because noone beleives in anything not scientificly proven. "

They would freak if I told them I knew them in a past life." Danny often thinks.

"I hate atheists. their so foolish to think that because it hasn't been officially validated, it automatically isn't real"

Danny thinks to himself in anger.

As he awaits the boys response, he quickly tries to figure out who the boy was in the past. Danny has met far too many people for his liking.

Who was that one rude guy that wouldn't stop writing in his notebook again? This might be him except with a phone this time....

Last edited by a moderator:
Ab pit his phone away, and looked at the boy again, "yep this is my first year too, I recently moved here front Tokyo." He answers, Ab shifts into a more comfortable position, "do you live around here?" He asks.

Jackson stirred around a bit on Ellie's lap and moaned quietly as he opened his eyes. He sat up and rubbed his eyes and looked over at Ellie and gasped, "What did I do?!" he thought.

@Kayzo

Ellie's chest gently rose and fell signaling that she was still alive, just sleeping. She woke up too early today and needed the sleep.

Did I fall asleep on her lap? He thought. Am I really that tired today... wait... I did pass out earlier... So I guess I did deserve a little nap.. and she does seem alive so I haven't killed her.. wait why would I even think about that?! Stop it Jackson! He shook his head.

It didn't take long for Ellie to wake up from her short nap. She let out a small yawn and looked around, a little confused. She looked over at Jackson and gave him a small smile. "Did you have a nice nap?" She asked.

"Well, NOW I do. I'm only in this country for the length of my time at this high school. I come from Beverly Hills. That's in America in case you didn't know. It was quite the fuss learning the right spell-.... Errr.... Learning the right spell-ING in Japanese. It was a real fuss learning Japanese."

Danny was about to say spell but realized the kid might be another silly atheist who didn't beleive in magic.

Danny had to use a spell to speak in Japanese before coming to this school. Coming from America, he was used to speaking English. He was once both a Geisha & a Samurai in past lives, but still couldn't recall his Japanese. He recalled Arabic, Swahili & Spanish from his past lives, but I guess he had his limits. He for some reason could only remember snidbits of Japanese. It was lucky the spell worked.

"Oh.. I.. uh.. Yea I did." He said,looking around.

@Kayzo

Ellie nodded and looked at the ground. "Same here. I am a little nervous though. This school is a big deal to me."

"Well, I want to do really well in school because then I can get a good job." She said, looking back at him. "And this is a really good school, and I know it will be tough, so I'm nervous I might do bad."

"You like to get god grades then?" He asked, putting his hand on the bench to prop himself up.

@Kayzo

Ellie smiled and nodded. "Yes. I've gotten good grades most of my life and I don't plan to stop here." Her grades were the one thing she was actually proud of.

"What else do you plan to do then?" He asked.

@Kayzo

Users who are viewing this thread

Back