• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Yukai High!

Jackson dug his face into her shoulder, finally safer, something about her made him feel calmer. It was like an aura of comfort and caring, something he hasnt felt since he last hugged his mother. As soon as he thought about this he began breaking down again.

@Kayzo

Ellie blushed and patted his back. This was a little awkward for her, but she knew he was going through something. "Hey, you alright!" She asked softly, looking over at her.

Jackson had no response, this was something he didn't wanna tell her yet, he lifted off her, "S-Sorry, I dont wanna get tears on your shirt.." He went over got his bag and began walking away.

@Kayzo

Ellie nodded watching him leave. He was afraid of getting tears on her shirt? "Ok, I'll see you around Jackson." She said, waving goodbye.

Jackson walked further into the school, though having no idea where he was going, it was just an excuse to get away from her, not that he hated her he just cried too much already and her hug reminded him of his mothers' which he could no longer experience.

Ellie watched him leave before turning around to do her own things. Jackson seemed like a strange but very nice kid. Now Ellie didn't know where to go, so she wandered aimlessly.

Jackson had all sorts of mixed feelings for these two girls, he didn't hate them. It was an emotional overload and he didn't know what to do. He eventually found himself back outside where the two students were conversing, Jackson just watched from a distance.

@Rose Baker @exp626

Ellie decided it would be best to find Lina and apologize for running off so suddenly. She went back the way she came and saw Lina was talking to another boy. Ellie stood to the side of them and waited.

Jackson turned his head, saw Ellie then ever so calmly turned his head back to the two. Then realized who he had been standing next to, "Oh.. h-hey Ellie." He said quietly, almost enough so that it was barely audible.

@Kayzo

Last edited by a moderator:
Ellie looked over atJackson and gave him a smile. "Hello Jack." She said softly, watching him. They seemed to run into each other a lot.

Jackson cleared his throat, the awkwardness of her watching him was unsettling. "What...what b-brings you h-here?" He asked softly.

@Kayzo

"I... just find my-myself out here.." He turned his head away slightly, a light blush appeared.

@Kayzo

Ellie nodded and looked back to him. Was he blushing? "You ok?" She asked, putting a hand on his shoulder.

"Hmm?" He hadn't notice her hand on his shoulder yet, "I...I'm fine." He said. At which point he noticed her hand, the blush became even deeper.

@Kayzo

Ellie saw his blush deepen, and quickly drew her hand away. "I'm sorry." She said, bowing to him.

"N-no... i-it's fine.." he said clearing his throat and the blush disappearing.

@Kayzo

"N-no, it wasnt like that at all.." He said. He didnt know how to deal with these emotions. Should he tell her? Should he just keep it to himself? He doubted himself because he knew that it'll come out whether he liked it or not.

@Kayzo

Ab walked through the main gates, and onto campus. He looked around, surveying his new school. A smile spread across his face, 'what a nice place' he thought, and continued to walk around the school.

"Oh, that's good, I guess." Ellie let out a little yawn and looked over at a nearbye bench. "I'm going to go sit down. You can come if you want." She said, walking over to the bench she was talking about.

"Y-yeah, sure." He followed hr to bench and sat on the opposite end of the bench.

@Kayzo

Ellie placed her bag in her lap and yawned. "I'm never coming this early again." She thought to herself, looking around at the campus, and noticed a new student arrived. She watched him walk around, and eventually zoned out.

@Eagershadow3

Jackson yawned aswell, yawning was after all contagious. After which he leaned over and placed his on Ellie's lap before falling asleep, which was something he'd never done before.

@Kayzo

Users who are viewing this thread

Back