• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Yukai High!

Kazuma slowly struggled to get up. He smiled slightly.

"Y-yea... I hope or think I am..."

He looked at the two a bit enjoyed that some people are caring in the school. His green eyes glistened as he looked at the two.

Ellie sighed in relief and nodded. "Good. If you hurt yourself too bad on my desk I would feel so bad!" She said, reaching her hand over the desk to help him up. @Kazu Kun

Ab looked behind him, and saw that a student had fallen back, he noticed two girls were already helping him, so Ab turned back twords the front of the class.

Kazuma took Ellie's hand when trying to get up. Luckily he got up without slipping. He shot a smile and nod at Ellie for thanks and the same to Angelina.

"Thanks for the help..."

Kazuma said while he scratched his head in a bit embarrasment. He restracted the wire of his earbuds to his pocket just in case.

Trissa looked over at the commotion on the other side of the room. Her silver locks flew out as she turned to look. The sun hit her right in the eyes. She screamed in agony and fell over with red skin on her face contrasting the pale white.

"Yes, anytime." Ellie said, smiling back at him. All of the people in this school have been so polite, and she loved it. "Careful sitting down." She teased, watching him.

@Kazu Kun

Angelina whirled around at the sound of the scream, and stared before grabbing some sort of cream from her bag. She went over to the girl who had screamed and offered her the tube of cream. "Take this.. it will help," she said in a nearly inaudible voice before returning to the others.

@Demonsoul

Last edited by a moderator:
Danny was actually early despite not even knowing which class to go to to. He didn't even know what they taught here. To call him a knowitall wouldn't be that far from the truth. Would they teach anything he didn't already know from past lives? When he entered the class, for some reason, he couldn't see. He heard a thud but didn't even know if it eminated from this room? Strange, he had no idea who his classmates were, because he couldn't even see them. He only heard a thud from somewhere that SEEMED close by. He didn't even remember walking here. He heard people comforting someone who got hurt, fell or something. All he saw was white. Was he even in the same classroom as the guy who got hurt?

"Where am I? Did I suddenly go blind? I can't help the guy if I don't even know if I'm in the same room as him. Nevermind he's ok" he heard voices all around him....

"Heh sure... Oh uhm... My name Is Kazuma... N-nice to meet you..."

He said just remembering now to introduce himself. He bowed a bit to be polite.

"Kazuma? That's a nice name." Ellie said, giving him a warm smile. "My name is Ellie, it's nice to meet you too!" She completely ignored the screaming girl.

@Kazu Kun

Angelina heard the girl, and whipped a phone from her pocket. Dialing 911 quickly, she nearly changed into her other form. Shit.. I have to be more careful, she thought. They can't see me in my other form.. they'd never understand.

Her face seemed to bubble like it was boiling and she was quickly picked up by the ambulance and taken out of the school.

"T-thanks... I like your name too... Sounds soothing and nice..."

Kazuma said hesitantly. His was slowly crawled to a red blush. He couldn't hold himself together at times when with a girl. But he is still able to talk.

Danny heard screaming. "Somebody call an ambulance" he heard.

Even blind he knew where his phone was & pulled it out

"Use mine! I've gone blind but don't tell them that! It's something thaylt happens all the time" he yelled in general. Even though he couldn't see, he still wanted to be useful.

Angelina sighed before slipping out of the room. Leaning against a wall, she began to have problems keeping her form stable. It kept switching between the two. Her breathing became heavy, and she collapsed onto the floor, still switching from Angelina to Cody.

"Thank you." She said, bowing her head when Kazuma complemented her. For some reason she kept talking to shy guys today, but she didn't mind. It was kinda cute.

Cody called out, his voice a bit high-pitched, "I'm fi-" before he could continue, he switched back into Angelina. She struggled to get up, and fell back down again. Dammit! Make it stop!

@exp626

Kazuma looked over Ellie's shoulder seeing the somewhat shouting and chaos. He was confused and annoyed. Though he focused at the cause of his nervousness first though.

"Uhm... Do know anything about this school so far... I kind of need help getting around... Shortcuts or stuff..."

He lied. It wasn't a regular thing that happened. But THIS was.

His skin literally burst into flame. This often happened when he was angry. He felt so useless! Why couldn't he see?! He was so angry! Hopefully noone saw him as his skin was surrounded in flame. But the probably did. It didn't help that he was yelling in anger....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back