• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Yokai Vs Humans:Battle For Blood

Meowfyre said:
PZwsIu8.jpg

@SaiyakaTheFireTamer

Forgive me if the following is completely wrong, but from what you can tell you posted without

1. Posting a character
  2. Waiting for your character to be accepted
  3. Reading anything that happened in the thread, except maybe the opening bit.

Now you seem to be a new member so I'll explain some things for you. First off, please go to the character sign-up page and post whatever character you are using for this page. You will then wait for me or Kenji to critique it. If he have no issues with it, you'll be accepted and allowed to post with that character. If you want to make a new character you have to do the whole process again.

As for why I think you haven't read most of the thread, it's because you seem to be under the impression that humans and demons are in open warfare, while at this stage we're more or less in the shadow war stage, where the general public is not aware of demons or hunters existence.

Please delete your post and submit your character for approval before beginning RP.
Get him Meowfrye...whoop his arse for posting wrongly... :D :D :D

I haven't even seen Saiyaka's post so she must have deleted it before I logged on. Shame. I wanted to see it.

Alrighty then. I will try to reserve my tears of anguish. Do not cry for me....it is my burden to bear alone....

Stiff upper lip chap.

Just so everyone knows, I won't be available over the weekend and this week has been pretty busy for me.

I'm going backpacking (hoorah) over the weekend so I won't be posting either.

Also maybe she's still working on a character?

Lol. I conviniently set Ai off to the side in preperation for my absence (because I doubt there's wifi in the mountains) but just know that she's always watching... hue.

We could always pick back up Monday because I might not be able to respond until Sunday

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
Im sick hurray!! but look at you guys organizing when to post and stuff its adorable lol

also ill be going back to dublin in ireland for a week so yeah I might be able to post but im unsure

Hey, guys. I'm back from my IRL weekend adventure and after a long time of re-evaluating my life, I think I'll have to drop this roleplay because I won't have enough time for it. I don't know what you want to do with Kyoko (Kill? Mysteriously disappear? NPC?) but feel free to decide her fate. It was really fun roleplaying with all of you. Thanks again! :)

It will be sad to see you go but you can kill her off but I might declare this rp or as I like to call it an experiment dead.

[QUOTE="Kenji Jensai]might declare this rp or as I like to call it an experiment dead.

[/QUOTE]
Woah, woah, woah, slow down there. Just because nobody's posted recently, is no reason for you to declare it dead. Everyone just realized that we were all busy during the weekend, so we pressed pause. If nobody posts during the week, then we can declare it dead. Also, I vote for kyoko to suffer death by yokai. A way to get her out of the story while providing ways for characters to develop.

Meow its not that no one posted its that I had an idea for this rp to make it much for organized and where everyone feels involved though thing is I'm afraid rl Are slowing my progress making it hard but I have already started on a brand new rp with the same general plot but with a little more organized plot for example their will be 4 factions Humans yokai human and yokai and rouge yokai also I have a bunch more human classes in working on example an example would be a beast-wielder a human who has a sacred weapon which gives them the abilities of a specific yokai.And I was thinking their would be classes of yokai so there won't be alot of op yokai like Tora.Though I haven't started development yet but all I seriously have to do is copy and paste from a document on my PC.I wanna see if you guys like this idea you would be able to keep your characters but Ill save it for a rainy day if people wish to keep progressing with this one.It depends on you guys really.

I'd rather keep going, but as long as I can keep Kriestien I'm fine with whatever.

I've grown rather attached to him c:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back