• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Yin Yang academy

Should the dorms allow roommates

• Yes but only same gender

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes coed please

• No I like my own room

• No I like having my own room

• Yes but DM picks

• Total voters
As they finish the solo he eyes Nathan this guys the best... A knock on the door snaps him out of his thoughts and he opens the door (you can't walk in the door was closed)

Micky glares at Jason for a second before rolling his eyes and his face softens

"Yeah thanks...you owe me a gamesystem"he sighs "sorry I said I was gonna kill you"

@akumashioni @Aaron775

(Ok) "yeah I guess I went too far but that music was better than a gane right? You can thank me fire that." He smiles

"F**k that I'm not gonna thank you for breaking my stuff,are you crazy?"

Micky starts looking pissed again

"It's not what you did if that was YOUR stuff no one would care,but that was mine and you had no right"

Micky looks away shaking his head appaled of the very suggestion of thanking him

"Nathan another round"Micky says

@Aaron775 @akumashioni

Jason looks angry."yeah whatever you shouldn't get so pissed about material things and learn to let go.i was just trying to teach you a valuable lesson." He leaves the room

And sees the two first years whose table he always flips

Their eyes widen at his approach they are in line ahead of him

@akumashioni

Last edited by a moderator:
Mickys eyes widen "oh shit"

He says and runs down the hall

"Hold my spot bro I'll be back"

Holy shit I almost forgot about Jacey

He sprints back to the dorm

@XXXIwolf

The two kids tremble as Nathan says his piece "r.right we were just holding your spot"one of them stammers

@akumashioni

"Thanks a bunch." He grumbles as he walks past them and pats them on the heads.

"We eat the same thing.." He growled out loud, as he piled up two trays, sitting down and eating while awaiting micky's return.

@Alphaius

@whoeverisinthecafeteria

Micky walks into the lobby and sits in the couch he had passed out on yesterday seeing the broken pieces of his play station he grumbles as he scoops it into the trash

At least my drums are ok

@the lobby

The two kids approach Nathan and sit next to him

"Hi I am Yin kazuya"one of them says happily

"And I am Yang kazuya"the other says

It's only now that Nathan realizes that they are twins

"Our powers are....we don't know really we just kinda came here on our own apparently that means we are powered"

"What about you"this last part they say imperfect unison.

@akumashioni

"DEATHMETAL." He growls angrily, staring at the kids with hate filled eyes. "I don't remember asking you to sit with me." @Alphaius

Nathan wonders why the kids he torments would want to talk with him, other than getting him to stop flipping their table.

(Good morning)

Jacey was under the covers of her bedroom. She wasn't an early riser but her rabbit Terry was not in a cage so he would be her alarm. She moans or groans starting to wake up. Terry hops on her back. The feeling of his claws digging at her skin startles her giving out a gasp. "Un poco mas mama*" she murmurs only for the rabbit to grunt against her ear and running around her bed, climbing her back and hopping off and on her. She got the memo and decides to wake up. She wore pajamas at the moment mostly short shorts and her tank top. The Raven haired woman heads to her closet and dresses herself for the day in dark blue skinny jeans, heels and a stripped blue and white shirt. She checks the time and sighs. "Too early in the morning." She grumbles. Jacey pulls her rabbit inside her bag with a small bed she made for him. Jacey took her book and bag finally walking out of her room to brush her teeth and such. She comes into the lobby yawning too tired to notice Micky being there. The only thing Micky could notice her is the sound of heels clicking on the ground.

(*Translation: "A little bit more mom")

@Alphaius

After about an 10 minutes of meditation Hiroshi couldn't handle the divine power and Hiroshi released Oyobi, who split the heavens from his body and his talisman returned to being a piece of paper. Hiroshi just sorta flopped on the ground breathing hardly. He got further ahead than he thought he would, and thanks to the ritual he performed before sounding the the Kami he didn't take on any physical back lash. Once Hiroshi had rested enough to move around Hiroshi went to the lobby to see about classes.

@Anyone

"Hey there"Micky says catching up to her side in just a few long strides

"Looks like we both forgot"he says sheepishly

"How'd you sleep?"he asks opening the dorm room door for her

@XXXIwolf

Yang speaks first this time

"That's fuckin brutal"yang says with a smile

"Yeah..."yin follows but far less enthusiastically

@akumashioni

Sporting a pink base-ball cap, jogging pants and a silk bomber jacket, Seo-yun walked into the lobby after just eating an energizing breakfast from the cafeteria. Noticing all the other first-years in the same room, she was eager for what the day had in store for both her and them.

Nathan liked yang as soon as he said brutal.

"Youre alright kid.." He growled.

Nathan finished his meal and decided to head back to the sacred place taiyo showed him, the place he fought that one kid.

The black storm clouds loom over the spot and he levitates into the air, shredding. @Alphaius

Hiroshi decided to get some breakfast before they started classes. Hiroshi went through the line getting a bowl of rice, some shrimp and other seafood. When Hiroshi sat down he offered the mountain of food to Sussannoo, Oyobi, and the other Kami who helped him recently. His plate burst into flame as the Kami took what they wanted. Once the Kami had their fill Hiroshi picked up his chopsticks and began eating.

(Hiroshi and Qi are roommates. This had been discussed with SleepyBuddha earlier in PM. )

Earlier in the morning, a loud sound had pierced into her ears, getting her to squint her eyes irritably. Looking at the time on the clock, Qi merely stared at it for a while before closing her eyes to mediate. After about 10 minutes or so, she managed to blink her eyes confirming that she was somewhat awake. After getting mostly ready, she looked a little at the other half of the dorm before she had rushed out. The belongings of Mr Hiroshi were neatly arranged. She wondered briefly whether he was using them again this morning for a ritual before suddenly remembering that skipping breakfast wasn't good.

Being one of the people to come later than others, she was glad that Micky seemed to be right that they didn't ran out of food. She was tempted for a moment to want to take the cake, it was rare that she could eat sweets for breakfast. She was about to reach for it, before she hesitated a little, her mother did say why breakfast was the most important meal of the day. With the line continuing to grow longer, she hastily merely grabbed a bowl of porridge and noodles before sitting down by a table. Right opposite Mr Hiroshi's, in fact. "Good morning, Mr Hiroshi," she said after waiting for the Japanese man to finish giving his thanks for the food. "Are you feeling better now?"

@SleepyBuddha

Amadaeus lied on his bed. "Why did you have to take the fight so far?" It didn't even get that far. The school interfered before we got to the good part. And besides, I don't care how he saw it. I don't care if the punk hulk hates me. Respect is earned, not guaranteed. He's earned mine. Whether he likes it or not.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back