• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy World of Magic

What do you think about it so far?

• YAAAAASSSSS

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NOOOOOOOO

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

hiimhighx

The extremely annoying raccoon
Hi! My name is An, welcome to the world called Mystica! Here there is all kinds of magic and alchemy! I will set down the basics for the roleplay.

*Please no one-liners. They just spam everyones feed. Try to make it more detailed!

*No dating.

*Keep it PG guys.

*Don't be Mary Sues or too OP.

*Ask people if they can be included in very important events. (Fights, Drama, Etc.), If its as simple as a "Hello!" than it's fine.

*Hurt someone elses feelings is a no-no.

*Have any suggestions for places/towns/etc. tell me! Don't just put it in.

*You can be a animal because why not.

*It is modern times. So if there is something Skyrim involved then make it in the past.

*Pets are allowed

*You can have up to 2 OCs

*Please ask to be a god/demigod.

*MAGIC (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

(Note: Subjects are Alchemy, Magic 101, History, Languages (Optional), Engineering and mechanics(Optional), and specials like art, music, gym...the normal specials, Prevention against dark magic, and different types of classes for different types of magic like fire.)

Please take this quiz and comment your result HONESTLY. I can tell you lied if you got your OC is too plain but has rainbow hair and a magical-doopity-doo wand with wings made of the galaxy. Okay? Okay.: Is your OC a Mary sue/Gary Stu?

Main Towns/Places: Waond, Rosewood, Winterhelm, Woodlands, Forests, pond

Happy roleplaying!

Last edited by a moderator:
Dragoncoffee said:
How many posts would you like per week to remain active?
If you are unactive due to vacation, that is fine. But preferably atleast 5 to 6 replys.

I would prefer if you used out of character chat for questions please, thank you c:

Guresu sipped her cola, sitting outside of the cafe. She glanced at the clock inside the shop, 3:00. 30 minutes after school. She sighed "I'll visit Cyan soon."

Rin was taking a walk in in the park after school. All of his classes have bee doing well and he hasn't had a lot of social moments, so all was good. After a bit more walking, he sat down on a bench, across the street from a whole bunch of cafes and food vendors. With a loud yawn, Rin threw up his hood and put his music in. As he listened to one of his newly downloaded songs, he slouched in a comfortable position and closed his eyes

@Guresu @Bronzegauntlets @Cookie8272 @CelestialBunny

She slung her backpack back over her shoulders, she walked to the park aswell and took out her phone with a pokemon case. She checked for notifications and put it up. She saw Rin, thinking "Hes in the high school...." She walked to the bench next to him and sat down, too shy to say anything to him.

Rin felt someone sit down next to him. he thought it was a bit strange for someone to sit next to him, but it was a public bench in the middle of a park. The only problem was, he didn't want any awkward situations to occur, but he wasn't going to be rude... So Rin opened one of his eyes and gave a polite smile to the girl sitting next him, "Hi," he said calmly.

Comara walking down the halls of the school mumbling Yes yes as his hand was stroking his low cut beard as it rested in his other hand. Stopping in front of the door way he spoke lowly so no one can hear him. " Well thats one conversation out the way" Comara said as he opening the door to his class. He walked a short distance before stopping in front of his desk fixing his mask he then spoke. "Hello class I am Professor Comara Enderell you can call me PE Professor C or E or just Professor I will be your Alchemy instructor and Homeroom teacher for the year" His voice booming through out the room as he scanned he whole room. Comara then turned and wrote his name onto the chalk board in big Monsieur La Doulaise style front with a white chalk.

Rin turned and gave her his full attention. He found it a little strange that this girl was blushing, but I guess it didn't matter, "Um, hi... My name's Rin," he said. He found the girl's face fimiliar but he wasn't very sure, so he played it like a first meeting.

She took her attention off her book "M-My names Guresu. You go to the highschool of Magic here, r-right?"

Comara lectures his class on theories of the human monster and anything inbetween biology and their evolution making hundreds of timelines. he spoke more rapidly and wrote even faster. A smile spread around his face beaming with glee. His students couldn't keep up with his process of outputting information.

It now made sense why her face seemed familiar, "Uh... yeah, I do," He said a bit awkwardly. Rin already guessed that she was student at the high school also, so he didn't ask. If she went too school with Rin, then she probably knew how he was a loner, and didn't talk to people, so he started to wonder why she was wasting her time talking to him.

She loved her mind game she played on humans. She knew every bit of how he was a loner, but chose to ignore it, Her smile crossed her face "What is your favorite subject?"

(Note: Subjects are Alchemy, Magic 101, Prevention against dark magic, and different types of classes for different types of magic like fire...I shall put this info in the desc now....)

(I am part demon so I'm supposed to know dark magic. Can we make it so I'm getting private lessons or something from someone?)

Rin was more confused than ever "Why is she asking so many questions... does she know I'm a demon?" Rin gave a half-hearted smile and then proceeded to answer he questions, "Oh... Well I guess I like Alchemy out of our school classes...." Rin answered that actually somewhat truthfully. He loved the concept of alchemy, but he also found protection against dark magic useful for if he would ever have to face skilled magicians.

(Yes.) Her smile seemed slightly creepy and evil...it seemed too sweet for that to be true though. "I p-personally t-think Alchemy i-is great as-as well." She glared at him with her beautiful violet eyes.

Rin's inexperience with people was starting to hold him back. He didn't know how to respond, or keep the conversations going... but he had to take his best shot! "U-uh yeah, it is pretty good class," Rin was starting to tense a bit due to this encounter, but he found himself starting calm down as he looked into Guresu's gleaming eyes.

She seemed to lean more on the bench "Hm." She knew she was getting to his weak spot. Her smile got bigger and her stutter wasnt in her sentences, leaving a false presence of kindness. "Why did you come to the school?"

Rin's brow furrowed and he gave her a confused look. He figured it was none of her business, and she might blow his cover at the school. He had heard a lot of rumors of how people hated demons with a passion. Even still, he felt the strange urge to tell her. It took some willpower, but his better judgment won, "Oh, well... I find magic to be an interesting thing to study, I guess..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back