• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom ♥ ♦ Wonderland At War ♣ ♠

Okay so to clear the confusion:

Ace of Diamonds: paladin

Ace of Hearts: berserker

Ace of Clubs: I like the idea of a mate, but it's up to them

Ace of Spades: up to the person, but I'm thinking a demon class

[QUOTE="Robyn Banks]Yes I do but it still hurts

[/QUOTE]
Shots were fired by Miss Spades but he has something for her cause no body puts baby in a corner xD

Also I like this ace champion idea, was going to make a second character depending on the flow and so forth. But with this idea I have some concepts

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]Well one you didn't say that you started talking about years of of specific training and all kinds of other stuff that confused me

[/QUOTE]
I quoted your statement concerning the matter and clarified my idea as it became fully formed. Also, when you count your terms using "for one" or etc., one usually assumes you have more than one thing to address. Happy to help you out though:)

bluehaze said:
Shots were fired by Miss Spades but he has something for her cause no body puts baby in a corner xD
Also I like this ace champion idea, was going to make a second character depending on the flow and so forth. But with this idea I have some concepts
omg this relationship may just spark the war I'm excited

Pyromaniac said:
omg this relationship may just spark the war I'm excited
lmao its like he is so amused that she thinks she will affect their relationship and now he wants to mess with her even more. The Mad Hatter adores his Queen of Hearts its just complex for them. :P

Last edited by a moderator:
Charlize right now:

tumblr_m4bs8n1gsB1r36auwo1_400.gif

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]Well I was going to say something else but I didn't feel like it or forgot

[/QUOTE]
You forgot to say that your CS will be finished in a few minutes.

Well if you want all Alice's children to have the same last name.

Alice's last name was Liddell

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmmm it would make sense for the children to have the father's last name wouldn't it? Unless it was (unholy conception)

not much is really known about the father, and I feel like they would've taken their mothers name as she was the ruler of Wonderland, but really it is your call

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]Hmmm it would make sense for the children to have the father's last name wouldn't it? Unless it was (unholy conception)

[/QUOTE]
Sometimes it is appropriate for the male to take on the surname of their spouse if the the other is of significant rank or stature. Nowadays it's usually hyphenated, but it wouldn't be too far-fetched for the unknown father of the Kings and Queens to take the name of his wife.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back