• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom ♥ ♦ Wonderland At War ♣ ♠

Jamie. Yes

As much as I love king Francis, he just seems too young to be the eldest of all four. Jamie has that sinister look to him, but he's literally perfect

RedIncubus said:
After a small bout with RL issuez, I think I'm ready to actually follow up on all my projects. Starting with this one.
Yay!! Are you feeling better though?

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]Of course that's just a suggestion if we're talking about aces the person rping as the queen of hearts should probably have a say in this

[/QUOTE]
Well hello there Kahahaha! Queen of hearts here.

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]Don't know what the kingdom of diamonds would have for a ace can't think of anything that really suits it

[/QUOTE]
Perfect Supersoldier, duh?

Pyromaniac said:
What idea did you have in mind?
Being her champion of death. The only reason why he would be her husband--for the ultimate protection. But, I kinda wanna give up the king title anyway. Too flashy for me.

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]......don't know if that's really a class of warrior

[/QUOTE]
I guess that works. I'll have to tune down his age a few years...maybe 2.

Think of it as years of specific training and breeding for one, zealous and loyal paladin. Somewhat like the Templars from DA or Lightning from FFXIII

Robyn Banks] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/30087-pyromaniac/ said:
@Pyromaniac[/URL] I just read you IC response and Damn! Feelings hurt! But it's true nevertheless
Pshhhh you know I love you

Well one you didn't say that you started talking about years of of specific training and all kinds of other stuff that confused me

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]Well one you didn't say that you started talking about years of of specific training and all kinds of other stuff that confused me

[/QUOTE]
Go do your CS or it will be off with your head!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back