• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom ♥ ♦ Wonderland At War ♣ ♠

Ah, got it. It's horse of war, horse of death, horse of famine, and horse of conquest/ pestilence

Why thank you but yeah like I said conquest would work to a greedy king always wanting more so he conquers others so he can take their possessions

Last edited by a moderator:
What if the rulers of the kingdoms aces are like summonings? Like they have cards to summon them to battle or do you already have another idea for this I'm just suggesting things

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]What if the rulers of the kingdoms aces are like summonings? Like they have cards to summon them to battle or do you already have another idea for this I'm just suggesting things

[/QUOTE]
I like this A LOT. Almost like their personal military? They're not part of the army, but they're almost like assassins?

So like the ace of diamonds would be a warrior, ace of diamonds would be like an archer, ace of clubs would be a Mage, and the ace of speed would be a thief?

Probably not, but no I like that a lot. They'd be the champions of each kingdom

I love where this is going

Well I figured if I'm going to be a part of this I'd help as much as possible so yeah those are some of my ideas also I was thinking that maybe the kingdom of hearts ace could be like a berserker since they're all crazy

Truee. But because it is the kingdom of diamonds, he'd need to somehow sell the fact that he's this perfect gentleman, almost like a Jekyll and Hyde scenario

I would like to introduce your candidates for a face claim! It took me forever but here they are:

JaimeLannister.jpg

jaime-lannister.jpg

Jaime Lannister

reign_francis.jpg

latest

King francis - reign

And that's it not many blonde candidates.​

Of course that's just a suggestion if we're talking about aces the person rping as the queen of hearts should probably have a say in this

After a small bout with RL issuez, I think I'm ready to actually follow up on all my projects. Starting with this one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back