• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom ♥ ♦ Wonderland At War ♣ ♠

My first Alice post is ready to be posted...but I can't because my computer is at home and I am moving furniture for an old lady I am quite fond of.

Okay...timeskip stuff. Let's be more reasonable about it, shall we? Juster, edit your post. The time you need to advance your troops onto the land of clubs would be monumental compared to what you actually gave it.

Oh whoops I just re-read the spots thing and it says that the King of Diamonds would send anyone with magic 'deformity' away, however I made the ace half elf. Would that be a problem? I can probably change it, I was just curious to how big of a deal it is or if it can be worked around~

Sorry for asking a lot of questions

RedIncubus said:
Okay...timeskip stuff. Let's be more reasonable about it, shall we? Juster, edit your post. The time you need to advance your troops onto the land of clubs would be monumental compared to what you actually gave it.
Really because it seems like the kingdom of diamonds is right next to the kingdom of clubs or am I mistaken either way I suppose I'll edit it

Well, I guess distance is less than I thought. I'll see about creating a map. But, hold off on closing ranks until war is officially declared. Any good tactician knows that movement draws attention if it's done premeditated. But, then again, it's your army.

mxlly said:
Oh whoops I just re-read the spots thing and it says that the King of Diamonds would send anyone with magic 'deformity' away, however I made the ace half elf. Would that be a problem? I can probably change it, I was just curious to how big of a deal it is or if it can be worked around~
Sorry for asking a lot of questions
This is why I suggested a non magical paladin. It's the brutally perfect option for the ace type of Diamonds.

RedIncubus said:
This is why I suggested a non magical paladin. It's the brutally perfect option for the ace type of Diamonds.
You did?? Maybe i should of read though ALL of ooc.

but tbh that does sound like a more accurate option for Ace of Diamonds

okay, I double checked and made sure that there was no such army going to the land of clubs q.q they're going to the land of spades!

As co-collaborator, I am announcing that I will be repurposing this role-play. I won't directly rip this off, but I will be taking my ideas and characters into another work that will be like this one.

Expect a thread in an hour. If you want to be tagged, let me know here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back