• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom ♥ ♦ Wonderland At War ♣ ♠

xD so I'm my mamas daddy so confusing xD also if theres anything about my daughter that I need to know message it to me or if you want to discuss something about your future plans with her that may require my guy to do something

Wonderland is a part of Alice. Without her properly producing a line fore herself to be reborn, everything ends. She is the source of magic(which staples their world together, though it's considered a deformity. Take that Midas!).

The person who holds the source literally has the right to rule.

I also think the Hatter should be the only person to openly know every detail of this secret. There are a lot more implications and effects, but I want to keep them hush hush, if you guys don't mind.

Pyromaniac said:
so basically, this girl is destined to rule Wonderland?
No...she is the reason Wonderland exists. Alice reincarnates to keep the world going.

Think Jupiter Ascending. I don't know why but it is close to that.

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]I think whoever has possession of her rules? Idk

[/QUOTE]
Yatzee! Alice is a battery. The throne is the remote. Whoever has both can change the channel.

Proceed with war.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]I need a ace...I'm like the only person without a ace.....aren't I?

[/QUOTE]
Yup. We have 2 beast Aces and 1 humanoid ace.

and Midas doesn't know about this. Only the Hatter would know, if this were to count as a secret. Of course no one would listen to him because he speaks in riddles. Once someone finds out, I'm assuming that's how the war will begin.

Unless of course the war starts with the death of someone

Last edited by a moderator:
Pyromaniac said:
and Midas doesn't know about this. Only the Hatter would know, if this were to count as a secret. Of course no one would listen to him because he speaks in riddles. Once someone finds out, I'm assuming that's how the war will begin.
Unless of course the war starts with the death of someone
Well...since no one wants to play the Queen of Diamonds...

she could be dead and found during the party.

Wait so midas doesn't known his own daughters magic? Then why the hell is she locked up? What did she got to a party when he told her not to and he grounded her?

He knows of her magic, he just doesn't know the truth of who and what Alice really is.

Hmm on the fact that Little Lozy doesn't appear to be making her Queen soon.Might I suggest advertising in the heading the spots needed to be filled such as Queen and Ace since she does not appear to be active?

I've already made some parts on my CS's but I could always alter it if there is a space that needs to be filled~

Just offering ^^

I think the death of the Queen of diamonds would be ideal actually. This would cause the war, making Charlize and Greg choose between Eris and Midas

Users who are viewing this thread

Back