• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom ♥ ♦ Wonderland At War ♣ ♠

[QUOTE="Robyn Banks]Or I could have just brought you along

[/QUOTE]
I don't know what you mean.Do you mean you brought The Jabberwock to her castle or to Alices I might be a bit confused xD

[QUOTE="Robyn Banks]With me to Alice's castle

[/QUOTE]
Bit too late for that now I think since she's back home

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello everyone! I was wondering if I could join this rp ((I understand that I probably could've gone straight to making a cs but I have a question)) I just wanted to know if it'd be alright to make a pair of half siblings ((one being a member of the Kingdom of Spades guard and one being a knight of the Kingdom of Clubs))

If not it's all cool ^^

on a side note, i'd like to say hi to the playerbase since you all seem like you:re getting along and i'm. . Q.Q

Hi!

mxlly said:
Hello everyone! I was wondering if I could join this rp ((I understand that I probably could've gone straight to making a cs but I have a question)) I just wanted to know if it'd be alright to make a pair of half siblings ((one being a member of the Kingdom of Spades guard and one being a knight of the Kingdom of Clubs))
If not it's all cool ^^
That's totally fine :)

What new character? Also can I know some of my secrets I wasn't aware I had a daughter with a previous wife I wasn't even aware I had a previous wife!

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]What new character? Also can I know some of my secrets I wasn't aware I had a daughter with a previous wife I wasn't even aware I had a previous wife!

[/QUOTE]
It just felt right. Don't worry, I'll play her fairly and allow some development for her character. But, fair warning...she is gonna escape in her first post and she is visiting all the kingdoms. So clean your castles.

Hahaha my castle is always clean and I kind of want them to like make up at some point then something really dramatic to happen xD

is she supposed to be like a reincarnation of alice who's come back to beat the crap out of her children?

Pyromaniac said:
is she supposed to be like a reincarnation of alice who's come back to beat the crap out of her children?
Not quite, but you're very warm. The Alice Effect is something I definitely need to develop. I thought we needed a real reason for a war.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back