• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom ♥ ♦ Wonderland At War ♣ ♠

Well Eris and Charlize are just arguing. the mad hatter was flirting with Eris then Charlize got pissed. Pretty much it

[QUOTE="Robyn Banks]Well Eris and Charlize are just arguing. the mad hatter was flirting with Eris then Charlize got pissed. Pretty much it

[/QUOTE]
basically this

Ahh OK guys in not great with personality and I really can't make two paragraphs worth of it so anyone wish to assist me with his personality

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]Ahh OK guys in not great with personality and I really can't make two paragraphs worth of it so anyone wish to assist me with his personality

[/QUOTE]
Can you do anything on your own?lol

Last edited by a moderator:
I could make a personality I just don't think it would be as good as having assistance also......no like I said personalities not my thing

At first glance, outsiders perceive Midas to be arrogant, disdainful, and sarcastic. To a large extent he is arrogant about his own abilities, but not without cause: even his enemies admit that he is arguably the greatest living swordsman in Wonderland. However, Midas is more like his mother than he cares to admit. While some believed Alice to be the fairest ruler of Wonderland, stories prove that she was too much of a perfectionist, a trait that Midas seems to carry around his neck. His wanting for his kingdom to be perfect is one of the reasons why he's become to disdainful. Midas has a taste for the finer goods in life. He lives a life of luxury and wants nothing less. Some call him the spoiled king of the North, and he holds up to the nickname. Some wonder why he was chosen to be ruler of a rather large chunk of Wonderland, as Midas lacks a few of the fundamental traits such as....

that's all i can think of rn

Power through it? If personality is not your bailiwick, how are you gonna improve if you don't actively try to?

Another reason I ask is so I can make him work with the story wouldn't want him to have a personality that should actually get along with your character xD lol or something along those lines

I hate to ask but @Pyromaniac

can you help me with the Jabberwockys personality I can't seem to find anything about how the beast is known to act.Which is delaying my history!

okay, so the bandersnatch, I feel like was once a peaceful character, as seen when she was somehow able to be tamed by Alice in the movie. However, as time went by, she was used for violence, and violence only. As as they say, violent tendencies lead to violent consequences. As the beat killed more and more, her mindset became one of danger. All she knew at one point was that if she killed, she'd be rewarded. It was like this until Alice broke her from her trance of killing, and she became more peaceful...

Flash to when the King of Clubs forces the faery queen's hand for marriage. Bandersnatch was sent to harm the king. She refused however, but was severely hurt, pushing her back into her violent trance. She was unsuccessful, so now I guess the only goal she has is to destroy the king.

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]Another reason I ask is so I can make him work with the story wouldn't want him to have a personality that should actually get along with your character xD lol or something along those lines

[/QUOTE]
...In all honesty, I find myself doubting your character off the fact that you can't hold up a creation of personality on your own. Feedback is great, I think everyone should give feedback. But asking for help in order to "make the story work" from your end is a little shoddy. You should be able to form a basic personality for your character on your own. It's the basis of both who your character is and how you, as the writer, are able to both comprehend the role given to you and perform on that fact without any hitches.

ManyFaces said:
I hate to ask but @Pyromaniac
can you help me with the Jabberwockys personality I can't seem to find anything about how the beast is known to act.Which is delaying my history!
wait, i accepted your character? I could've sworn the personality and history were filled out

Pyromaniac said:
wait, i accepted your character? I could've sworn the personality and history were filled out
I said I was going to go for the Jabberwocky as well but I asked if you had anything for the Jabberwockys personality

oh jabberwocky! my bad.

uhhh, honestly, you'll have to figure that one out on your own or work with @Robyn Banks because her character is closely related to yours

ManyFaces said:
I said I was going to go for the Jabberwocky as well but I asked if you had anything for the Jabberwockys personality
Alright partner. So probably

Intimidating, arrogant, dark, violent, powerful, brutal. Very loyal to the red queen since in the book and the movie its referred to as the Queen's 'baby' so charlize will be very affectionate towards it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back