• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom ♥ ♦ Wonderland At War ♣ ♠

Yes that's the main issue with my stuff its a lot harder to make a character when they already have connections to other characters at least it is for me

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]Yes that's the main issue with my stuff its a lot harder to make a character when they already have connections to other characters at least it is for me

[/QUOTE]
Just fear Eris and love your crazy little sister that simple

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]He?

[/QUOTE]
You *facepalm* so that means you will love me or you will be beheaded in front of the people you love!... With care of course

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]Thought so so even though she's crazy big brother still loves her wonderful

[/QUOTE]
Yes if you want

OK all I need is history and quirks and weapons then I can post my character and start rping! OK this shouldn't take long

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]OK all I need is history and quirks and weapons then I can post my character and start rping! OK this shouldn't take long

[/QUOTE]
Alright cool

Scoff flirting hahahahahah He was merely chatting her up in riddle. Some hotheads just wanna storm off but she'll be back...they always come back

we'll probably have them all in the throne room until midas shows up, they fight some more, and declare war, then everyone can go to their respective kingdoms I suppose

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]OK....suppose I should come in with my shininess... Phew...OK let's get this started

[/QUOTE]
Of course Narcissus

Well I had my guy enter its not the longest but I plan on longer replies once I figure out what the hells going on I tried reading everything but it was still pretty confusing especially with the riddle talk xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back