• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom ♥ ♦ Wonderland At War ♣ ♠

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]I think Greg would side with Eris and charlize would side with Midas this is just a guess though

[/QUOTE]
That's what I was thinking

I'm thinking that they find the dead body with the note Midas gave to Eris, so he'll assume it was her who killed his wife

Hmm well Midas is suppose to have a talk with Charlize in his chambers I think once he gets there he should talk with her then at some point a guard informs him that his wife was found dead on the way to his mothers castle let's say he went ahead of her because she needed time to prepare or something like that

well Charlize is hosting a party for everyone, so I feel like it would be perfect if a guard interrupted the toast with the news, and all hell breaks lose. We then see Charlize side with Midas and Gregory side with Eris, thus the dawn of war :DDD

Alright so is the party at the kingdom of spades inviting all the other kingdoms? If so I guess that'll work but I suppose midas will have to talk to Charlize either at his old room in Alice's castles or after the party at the kingdom of spades what do you think @Robyn Banks

Well when is the Party is the queen of spades gonna be there? I'm so confused she's already at her kingdom what's become of the world!!! xD

well i'm sure they'll be there in their own time also, my replies are probably gonna be a bit slow because im tired af

Okay, so what I've gathered is an Ace of Diamonds is needed? If so I can alter my knight to fill that position, but he'll have to be more humanoid than beast for that to work - since I've already intertwined my characters backgrounds...^^

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]Hmm very slow today

[/QUOTE]
Cuz I have school weirdo! Which reminds me. Why don't you have school like a normal person?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back