• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Wolf Pack

Roxii hesitated. "I'm just a wanderer. I go wherever my wolf takes me."

(Ugh. Sorry for the short posts.)

Javax said:
Roxii hesitated. "I'm just a wanderer. I go wherever my wolf takes me."
(Ugh. Sorry for the short posts.)
(Not a problem)

Laikas tilted his head, "What do you mean by that?" Split personality perhaps, Laikas thought.

"Well," she began, thinking over her words to put it in a way that made sense. "After I was turned, it felt as thought another conscience was joined with mine. As if another soul was bound within the same body. There are moments that I feel as though my thoughts and actions aren't mine. I like to think that that's when my wolf inside is taking control for those few moments." She ended her lackluster explanation and hoped that the other understood what she meant. She furrowed her brows and titled her head slightly as she thought about what she said. "I doubt that made any sense."

Javax said:
"Well," she began, thinking over her words to put it in a way that made sense. "After I was turned, it felt as thought another conscience was joined with mine. As if another soul was bound within the same body. There are moments that I feel as though my thoughts and actions aren't mine. I like to think that that's when my wolf inside is taking control for those few moments." She ended her lackluster explanation and hoped that the other understood what she meant. She furrowed her brows and titled her head slightly as she thought about what she said. "I doubt that made any sense."
Laikas tilted his head, "You were bitten?" He hadn't met any 'turned' werewolves before. He had so many questions to ask if she confirmed this and was now genuinely curious. He raised his head, looking her in the eye, "This is interesting. I've never met someone like you before."

Roxii nodded and turned to where Laikas could see the large scar on her right shoulder. Even after almost a decade, the fur wasn't growing correctly around the scar. The large indentions and ripped skin were still visible.

Aqua said:
"yo sweety how you been" Glass said with a smile as he turned and saw her sitting down behind them all of a sudden, "so how your leg" he said looking down at her leg with a curious look on his face.
Shadow blinks at his remark and she squints at him. She says nothing to his comment then answers him " I told you I was fine. How the hell did you find my den?" She stands up to face him.

"i remember your scent why is that creepy" he said looking down at Shadow with a smirk and sits down saying "and you don't have to be on your guard around me"

Aqua said:
"i remember your scent why is that creepy" he said looking down at Shadow with a smirk and sits down saying "and you don't have to be on your guard around me"
"What do you want from me? Why aren't you with the others?" She sits but still watches his every move. "I don't trust others easily."

"oh don't be like that sweety" he said smiling a little under his Hal mask a little, "and besides they don't need me right now so I came here to check up on you" he said with a sof voice.

Aqua said:
"oh don't be like that sweety" he said smiling a little under his Hal mask a little, "and besides they don't need me right now so I came here to check up on you" he said with a sof voice.
Shadow scoffs at his comment. "Please, save yourself the trouble of looking after me like a pup. I can look out for myself. I don't need anyone. Stop calling me names."

Glass looks at Shadow while he takes down his mask revealing a nice and warm smile. "don't be like that sweety" he said as he threw over a piece of meat over to her wanting her to eat it.

Am2aM said:
Akira follows him into the room, then looks back at him…"so....now what?" She asks then looks around ..
Akira then sat on the ground in front of him watching...."where do you think the other are snow? Should we check on them? Or especially ms.Sassy?" She asks then frowns....."sorry I'm still mad about the toy thing. ...but I actually want to know if she is ok. ... I'm going to go see if I can find anyone. .."she says as she walk s or of the room, and through the cave..

@Shadowfallen9570

Last edited by a moderator:
Annie said:
ivy walks over the the group and sits down, snickering at the twos conversation.
(We are in my own den not with the rest of the others)

Aqua said:
Glass looks at Shadow while he takes down his mask revealing a nice and warm smile. "don't be like that sweety" he said as he threw over a piece of meat over to her wanting her to eat it.
Shadow looks at the man who finally reveals himself. She doesn't say anything for a few moments then watches as he throws her some meat. She stares at him totally ignoring the meat. "I can catch my own food thanks. take your meat back I don't want it." Shadow moves her paws forward a little at a time so she can lay on her stomach facing the man. Her nose catches a whiff of the meat and her stomach growls. She frowns at the noise as if it denied her statement.

Javax said:
Roxii nodded and turned to where Laikas could see the large scar on her right shoulder. Even after almost a decade, the fur wasn't growing correctly around the scar. The large indentions and ripped skin were still visible.
Laikas was impressed and he looked her in the eye, "Not many humans survive an encounter with a werewolf." Awe was almost laced in his voice as he spoke, "You're quite the fighter aren't you?"

@Javax

Last edited by a moderator:
Shadow9816 said:
(We are in my own den not with the rest of the others)

Shadow looks at the man who finally reveals himself. She doesn't say anything for a few moments then watches as he throws her some meat. She stares at him totally ignoring the meat. "I can catch my own food thanks. take your meat back I don't want it." Shadow moves her paws forward a little at a time so she can lay on her stomach facing the man. Her nose catches a whiff of the meat and her stomach growls. She frowns at the noise as if it denied her statement.
"Come on i go through all this trouble to help you out and you don't take it, that's just rude you know" he said smiling a little than takes out some cooked meat from the bag that he made earlier for him and starts to eat it saying "iy's really good you know and all im doing is helping you out sweety.

Aqua said:
"Come on i go through all this trouble to help you out and you don't take it, that's just rude you know" he said smiling a little than takes out some cooked meat from the bag that he made earlier for him and starts to eat it saying "iy's really good you know and all im doing is helping you out sweety.
Shadow narrows her eyes on him. "I told you to stop calling me names. I will hunt for myself and i don't.. need.. help..." She says growling low. "Get out of my den. Now." She says as she slowly gets up and grabs the meat he threw at her. She carries it over to the ivy covering the entrance and throws it outside of the entrance on the bank. She slowly walks back in and looks at him as she walks over to her leaf pile she calls a bed and sits. "Out." She tells him.

Roxii seemed to shrug, but it was difficult in her wolf form. "It would appear so."

(Ugghhhh. These short posts are killing me. But I'm having so much trouble trying to things to do/say. xD )

Javax said:
Roxii seemed to shrug, but it was difficult in her wolf form. "It would appear so."
(Ugghhhh. These short posts are killing me. But I'm having so much trouble trying to things to do/say. xD )
Laikas tilted his head, "So, tell me then," he let his intrigue get the better of him and looked her directly in the eye, "How old were you when you were bit? Describe the werewolf to me." His ear flicked as excitement crept into his voice.

Star listened to the bubbling of the creek around her. The soft melodious of the wind in the trees. Smiling she padded forward her wolf nose so much better than her human. Looking towards a tree that held her den she wandered under and found her clothes. Changing to human she out clothes on and walked out. "Hello?" She called out wondering if there was anyone around her.

"Maybe nine or ten," she answered truthfully. Roxii furrowed her brows as she tried to remember what the beast looked like. "It was dark, so I didn't get to see it, but I think he was a grey wolf. Amber eyes. Really big, like three and a half feet tall and weighing about 130 pounds." She narrowed her eyes and reiterated, "I think."

Javax said:
"Maybe nine or ten," she answered truthfully. Roxii furrowed her brows as she tried to remember what the beast looked like. "It was dark, so I didn't get to see it, but I think he was a grey wolf. Amber eyes. Really big, like three and a half feet tall and weighing about 130 pounds." She narrowed her eyes and reiterated, "I think."
Laikas tilted his head, it seemed like she was describing him, but he shook off the idea; he'd never bitten a human before, at least without killing them. He tilted his head, "When did you first turn? I've been told turned werewolves only turn on the full moon but you've proven that wrong."

Shadow9816 said:
Shadow narrows her eyes on him. "I told you to stop calling me names. I will hunt for myself and i don't.. need.. help..." She says growling low. "Get out of my den. Now." She says as she slowly gets up and grabs the meat he threw at her. She carries it over to the ivy covering the entrance and throws it outside of the entrance on the bank. She slowly walks back in and looks at him as she walks over to her leaf pile she calls a bed and sits. "Out." She tells him.
"dont be like that sweet heart i was just worried about you, because apparently your still badly injured" he said as he got up and walked deeper in the den and sat on a wall yawning a bit as he did, "i might sleep hear tonight" he said as he turned into his purple wolf and laid down yawning again.

Aqua said:
"dont be like that sweet heart i was just worried about you, because apparently your still badly injured" he said as he got up and walked deeper in the den and sat on a wall yawning a bit as he did, "i might sleep hear tonight" he said as he turned into his purple wolf and laid down yawning again.
Shadow growled louder as he went deeper into her den. "You need to worry about your own damn self and leave me alone. My injuries are for my concern only you got that? No one else needs to worry about me or anything involving me." She narrows her eyes as the man transforms into a wolf and lays down yawning. She replies to his last comment with anger. "You are not sleeping in my den." She slowly walks over to the wolf and nips his tail harshly. "Out." She says as she does it.

Roxii let out a low chuckle. "Turned werewolves are just like born werewolves; the turned just have a visible mark that prove their existence. The first turn usually occurs a few hours after the bite and it usually the most painful, given the fact that human bones aren't meant to move and bend and break."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back