• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Wolf Pack

Javax said:
Roxii didn't move but was slightly startled when the male wolf spoke. She hadn't expected him to still be awake. "A little," she admitted. It wasn't exactly a lie; she was much colder than she let on. Except she couldn't tell if she was cold from the weather or if it was a fearful cold.
Laikas sighed but did not move his head; he was happy where he was and didn't want to move yet, he saw no reason to. He closed his eyes again and shook his head, "I'd offer you some clothes to warm yourself with but I'm afraid I've lost them, somewhere." A thought ran through his head and he glanced at her, "I'm not cold here, you can take this spot."

"I I'm fine," she answered quickly, practically spewing the words from her lips as fast as she could to the point of tripping over herself. Roxii cleared her throat, following up more slowly, "I'm fine where I am."

Javax said:
"I I'm fine," she answered quickly, practically spewing the words from her lips as fast as she could to the point of tripping over herself. Roxii cleared her throat, following up more slowly, "I'm fine where I am."
Laikas raised his head and would have raised an eyebrow questioningly, "Obviously." He rolled his eyes slightly, "I'm being serious, Roxii, I'd prefer it if you didn't freeze to death." He stood slowly, looking at her for a reaction.

Roxii let out an agitated growl, slightly baring her teeth. She was about to snap at the male in irritation but decided to follow his advice. "Fine," the black wolf muttered in defeat. Turning her head to look at him, she slowly got up and cautiously padded over.

Javax said:
Roxii let out an agitated growl, slightly baring her teeth. She was about to snap at the male in irritation but decided to follow his advice. "Fine," the black wolf muttered in defeat. Turning her head to look at him, she slowly got up and cautiously padded over.
Laikas allowed himself a slight chuckle, "Don't be so glum. Survival is quite an important aspect of life, or so I've been told." He took a few steps back, leaving space for the black wolf to move over and lie down. He lid down about two metres away from the fire. @Javax

Last edited by a moderator:
(Sorry; I had to leave the house for a while.)

Roxii watched as Laikas left the spot he had offered her then lied down, enjoying the new-found warmth. She gave a small "hmph" at his words, knowing fairly well that he was right. Again. "I know how to take care of myself," she mumbled, lying her head on her paws and gazing into the fire.

Javax said:
(Sorry; I had to leave the house for a while.)

Roxii watched as Laikas left the spot he had offered her then lied down, enjoying the new-found warmth. She gave a small "hmph" at his words, knowing fairly well that he was right. Again. "I know how to take care of myself," she mumbled, lying her head on her paws and gazing into the fire.
(No problem)

Laikas rolled his eyes again but decided not to press the issue any further; he thought it would make the situation worse and he didn't want that. The white-furred wolf lowered his head, his right ear twitching slightly. Laikas rested hishead on his paws with a slight sigh, "Where are you from?"

Roxii tail twitched in agitation and her ears flattened against her head. Some unusual psychological reason had made her forget the first ten or so years of her life. Did she grow up happy? Sad? Did she have a family? Where did she live? How did she live? She had no idea. She remained quiet for a few moments then answered honestly, "I don't know."

Javax said:
Roxii tail twitched in agitation and her ears flattened against her head. Some unusual psychological reason had made her forget the first ten or so years of her life. Did she grow up happy? Sad? Did she have a family? Where did she live? How did she live? She had no idea. She remained quiet for a few moments then answered honestly, "I don'know."
Laikas sighed, slightly unsatisfied with her answer, "I see." Seeing her body behaviour, he knew he shouldn't continue with this question either. He stood and padded slowly over to her, lying down about a foot away from her. The change in warmth was noticeable and he was glad for it.

(2am here, I'm off, see ya)

(Sorry, guys. I've been busy today. I just got back from a two mile run and a driving session. And alrighty, @Baconhands G'night~)

Roxii visibly tensed as the male wolf approached her and lied down closer to her. She had grown afraid and nervous around others, males specifically. The black wolf averted her gaze away from Laikas, turning her back to him.

Laikas was honestly a little surprised when she tensed and he cocked his head to the side slightly, "What are you scared of?" His voice was filled with concern.

@Javax (I'm at a theme park today so I won't be on 'till late)

(It's fine. I hope you enjoy yourself. ^^)

Roxii stayed silent for a moment, contemplating how to respond to his question. She didn't know him, so she couldn't tell him the truth. But she also felt as though she didn't have to lie to him. The wolf raised her head and gazed at Laikas with her silver orbs, one of them sparkling with the firelight of the fire and the other dull and ruined by the scar. "I'm not... scared," she answered quietly. "Just... nervous." It was only a half-lie, but a lie nonetheless.

Javax said:
(It's fine. I hope you enjoy yourself. ^^)

Roxii stayed silent for a moment, contemplating how to respond to his question. She didn't know him, so she couldn't tell him the truth. But she also felt as though she didn't have to lie to him. The wolf raised her head and gazed at Laikas with her silver orbs, one of them sparkling with the firelight of the fire and the other dull and ruined by the scar. "I'm not... scared," she answered quietly. "Just... nervous." It was only a half-lie, but a lie nonetheless.
(I did ^^)

Laikas tilted his head and shook it slightly, noting the hesitation in her voice, "Nerves lead to one of two things; someone being scared or someone being confident. You are not confident at the moment." He looked her in the eye, watching the flames dance in her non-scarred eye. @Javax

Shadow wakes up and winces at the pain. She keeps her eyes closed as she tries to keep her breathing under control. Her stomach growls at her and she sighs. She opens them and suddenly catches so many scents at once. She picks her head up quickly, her body protesting. She first sees the bag of food then looks up and goes cold at seeing the male wolf standing there in her den. Her eyes widen and she slowly moves to be in a sitting position. @Aqua

(Sorry. I've been busy. =w= And I'm glad~)

The silver-eyed wolf gazed at Laikas for a few before breaking her gaze, staring at the flames. He was right. She was scared. She wasn't exactly sure of what exactly, but she thought she had an idea. "You," she whispered softly, barely audible.

Javax said:
(Sorry. I've been busy. =w= And I'm glad~)

The silver-eyed wolf gazed at Laikas for a few before breaking her gaze, staring at the flames. He was right. She was scared. She wasn't exactly sure of what exactly, but she thought she had an idea. "You," she whispered softly, barely audible.
The yellow-eyed wolf was taken aback by this. He had heard her say 'You' and suddenly felt confused, unsure of what to say or do. He tilted his head, "Me? What do you mean by that?"

Shadow9816 said:
Shadow wakes up and winces at the pain. She keeps her eyes closed as she tries to keep her breathing under control. Her stomach growls at her and she sighs. She opens them and suddenly catches so many scents at once. She picks her head up quickly, her body protesting. She first sees the bag of food then looks up and goes cold at seeing the male wolf standing there in her den. Her eyes widen and she slowly moves to be in a sitting position. @Aqua
"yo sweety how you been" Glass said with a smile as he turned and saw her sitting down behind them all of a sudden, "so how your leg" he said looking down at her leg with a curious look on his face.

"You," she repeated louder, turning her gaze back to Laikas to stare him in the eyes, faking confidence. "You asked me what I was afraid of. My answer is 'you'."

Laikas tilted his head, confused. She's scared of me? I've been nothing but accommodating and kind since I met her. He looked her in the eyes, "Why do I scare you?" @Javax

Roxii looked away and laid her head on her paws, gazing at the fire intently. "The scar on my left eye," she began. "A few years ago, not long after I ran away, I was simply wandering along the streets of a small city. It was dark, and I was alone and tired. A man asked me if I needed a place to stay for the night. I was desperate so I accepted. He let me stay the night, and he let me stay there for a while. He gave me a place to sleep at night, food, drinks, and he was a werewolf, too! I began to trust him. But one night he... he..." Her voice trailed as she let the male beside her try to assume what she meant.

Javax said:
Roxii looked away and laid her head on her paws, gazing at the fire intently. "The scar on my left eye," she began. "A few years ago, not long after I ran away, I was simply wandering along the streets of a small city. It was dark, and I was alone and tired. A man asked me if I needed a place to stay for the night. I was desperate so I accepted. He let me stay the night, and he let me stay there for a while. He gave me a place to sleep at night, food, drinks, and he was a werewolf, too! I began to trust him. But one night he... he..." Her voice trailed as she let the male beside her try to assume what she meant.
Laikas understood and lowered his head, speaking lowly and quietly, "I'm sorry... human society can turn even the best of us to do malicious things." He had never been to the human world before, but he had heard rumours of what happened there and frankly it disgusted him. Humans were a pest, that's what he believed. He looked at her, "If it makes you feel any better I can give you a bit more space to yourself."

Roxii went quiet and shook her head lightly, both to clear her head of the horrible memory and as an answer to Laikas' last sentence. "You're different," she said honestly.

Javax said:
Roxii went quiet and shook her head lightly, both to clear her head of the horrible memory and as an answer to Laikas' last sentence. "You're different," she said honestly.
Laikas sighed and lowered his head, "Glad to know, I try not to be a carbon copy of others." He looked up at the black-furred wolf, "So, when the rain stops, where are you going to go?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back