• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Wolf Pack

Roxii shifted in her spot in nervousness. If she needed to make a quick escape, it was hindered by Laikas at the entrance, which unnerved her a bit. And she noticed that he kept casting glances in her direction. Why was he looking at her? Were they cornering her? Were they planning something? Did they want to hurt her? What if they were spies from the government? No doubt the government had some kind of suspicion of werewolves on their land. And that also meant hunters. What if they worked with the hunters? What if this was all a trap? The black wolf flicked her gaze between each of the wolves, trying to interpret their intentions from their posture and nonverbal communication.

Laikas tilted his head and lowered his head, glancing aside at Roxii. He sighed, seeing her shift nervously and he stood slowly and padded over to her non-threateningly. He lid down in front of her, studying her, "Hello again." He lowered his head but kept eye contact with her, "You look... kind of scared to be honest."

Akira suddenly stood up, "oh to hell with it!!!! I'll be right back" she says quickly than darts into the woods chasing squirrels like a pup.. Running into random brush and on unknown different paths..

Roxii watched as Akira was overcome by her child-like side and disappeared out of the cave. She wished she still had that energy and innocence, but it was long gone. Movement near the entrance caught her eye, and she gazed at Laikas as he approached her. His pace was slow and steady, indicating no intent to harm. "Perhaps 'scared' is the word for it," she replied softly, staying alert.

Javax said:
Roxii watched as Akira was overcome by her child-like side and disappeared out of the cave. She wished she still had that energy and innocence, but it was long gone. Movement near the entrance caught her eye, and she gazed at Laikas as he approached her. His pace was slow and steady, indicating no intent to harm. "Perhaps 'scared' is the word for it," she replied softly, staying alert.
Laikas tilted his head and his left ear flicked slightly, "You really don't trust people easily do you?"

Why would she? She's a lone werewolf who was wandering by herself.

Laikas kept eye contact with her before he stood, forgetting how wet his fur was. He moved away and shook out part of the water and moved close to the fire.

The black wolf shook her head lightly at the question. She had been let down, lied to, and betrayed enough times to know that you could never trust anyone—humans and lycanthropes alike. Her gaze followed the male wolf as he went to go shake himself off and sit by the fire, enjoying the warmth. She then broke her gaze away and stared into the darkness, getting lost in her own thoughts.

(I gotta go for a while. I'll be back in a couple hours. ^^)

Javax said:
The black wolf shook her head lightly at the question. She had been let down, lied to, and betrayed enough times to know that you could never trust anyone—humans and lycanthropes alike. Her gaze followed the male wolf as he went to go shake himself off and sit by the fire, enjoying the warmth. She then broke her gaze away and stared into the darkness, getting lost in her own thoughts.
(I gotta go for a while. I'll be back in a couple hours. ^^)
Laikas glanced over at Roxii with a sigh. He lowered his head and tucked his head round, looking at her for a couple of moments before he closed his eyes. (Sorry it's a short reply but I'm tired. It's now 2am here)

Last edited by a moderator:
Akira finally stopped running and realized she was alone…'i-i-im alone…........... Its going to...come out...my hidden feelings...'she then turns into her human form... And grabs the closest tree to her as if she is going to fall from the world, as terror sadness, and other feelings hidden during the past 2 months over come her......she starts crying as she burrows her knees into the ground and crouches into herself crying more while being soaked by the rain.... After ten minutes she falls asleep holding herself...

Snow puts the bag down and makes he way out and back in to the forest he walks around some trees and see something off behind a tree.Snow starts walking to it and looks down to see Akira there. "Why is she out here?"

(I'm back. And it's fine; it's currently only 11pm here. But ye; I don't really know what else to do/say...)

Akira holds her legs closer, still sleeping with her lips slightly apart.. Breathing with a sleeping rhythm, as her chest rises with each breath....

Akira snuggles into his jacket as her face looks calmer than it was a few seconds ago... As she realized, that she wasn't alone while sleeping... As well as her tears starting to dry up, but she still has tear streaks on her cheeks....

Snow looks at her "your going to get a cold if you stay out here we better get you back to the cave." He looks down at her and puts his hand on her shoulder trying to wake her up.

Akira grumbles as she is taken out of the sleepy oblivion.... She opens her eyes and looks around...when she sees snow she blinks and wipes her face embarrassingly then stares at him..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back