• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Wolf Pack

Akira huphs..."I'm not little ether!....but ok! You can stay with us if u want?" She asks as she stares at him..

(It's fine. ^^)

The lycanthrope furrowed her brows at the first question, but allowed the dismissal as his second question followed quickly after. She hesitated at the question. The werewolf before her had a point. Why did she help her? Was it sincere kindness? Concern? A feeling of accomplishment? She wasn't exactly sure. Roxii simply thought that she could help. "She was hurt..." she began. "She is kin."

Am2aM said:
Akira huphs..."I'm not little ether!....but ok! You can stay with us if u want?" She asks as she stares at him..
"ill think about it little one ill be back so you can come or you can stay and ill find you" as he walked off. after a couple of minutes of walking he caught up to the female and said "you need help their stubborn one" with a smile under his mask.

@Shadow9816

Snow looks at the wolf he was by the tree and starts to make his way down. "hey you tell me something is you bit bigger then you bark?!" he walks over to him still human with both is eyes pure black.

Javax said:
(It's fine. ^^)

The lycanthrope furrowed her brows at the first question, but allowed the dismissal as his second question followed quickly after. She hesitated at the question. The werewolf before her had a point. Why did she help her? Was it sincere kindness? Concern? A feeling of accomplishment? She wasn't exactly sure. Roxii simply thought that she could help. "She was hurt..." she began. "She is kin."
Laikas shook his head, dissatisfied with the answer but he let it go, he didn't want to worry or scare her. He looked up at her, his eyes a calm and deep blue, "You are worried about your kind but you're not confident around them? I see a minor flaw here." He stood and sighed, "I think, unless you want pneumonia, you should come with us. I'm sure one of them mentioned shelter and, given that it's raining, you might appreciate being in somewhere dry with a fire instead of outside in the rain."

Akira watches him walk off, and then watches the other male...snow run up to him... 'What in the world is going to happen?' She then stretches once more and wipes the dirt off her butt, and looks up at the pretty rain..."So pretty....." She whispers...

Snow smirked at him and stopped. "Well i hope your good at fighting as well from what i just noticed a pack of wolfs are coming this way! for my self i cant fight them all if things go bad."

Roxii gazed at the werewolf with her one good eye, contemplating his offer. She wouldn't lie: she had grown tired of the consistent homelessness and poverty. Having a nice place to rest for a while seemed quite appealing at the moment. The wolf had been traveling for God knows how long. No doubt most of her life. Cast out from families and packs and civilization countless times had made her grow weary and tired. However, being around strangers didn't exactly cease her anxiousness. They could hurt her while she was under the unconscious state of sleep. Or worse.

She continued to mull on the advantages and disadvantages of the offer when the rain began to grow heavier. Exhaling through her nose defeatedly, she accepted with a soft "
Okay."

Javax said:
Roxii gazed at the werewolf with her one good eye, contemplating his offer. She wouldn't lie: she had grown tired of the consistent homelessness and poverty. Having a nice place to rest for a while seemed quite appealing at the moment. The wolf had been traveling for God knows how long. No doubt most of her life. Cast out from families and packs and civilization countless times had made her grow weary and tired. However, being around strangers didn't exactly cease her anxiousness. They could hurt her while she was under the unconscious state of sleep. Or worse.
She continued to mull on the advantages and disadvantages of the offer when the rain began to grow heavier. Exhaling through her nose defeatedly, she accepted with a soft "
Okay."
Laikas nodded and would have smiled, "It could be quicker if we travel as wolves, of course, you don't have to, it's merely a suggestion." He stood and turned away, taking a step away before glancing over his shoulder to look at the other werewolf.

"Why you wont to know why the pack of wolfs coming here will kill anything they see they don't talk the fight and your still here. So tell me something are you to scared to fight then?"

Akira stared at...snow dumbfounded..... 'He never said what was coming...... But a pack?...darn....why didn't he say that earlier' she then listened to them exchange words again, while she stared at the rain again as it touched her skin, and fell from the sky...

Last edited by a moderator:
"Dude im a fighting wolf that is larger than a normal wolf and you appear to be the same so why would i be afraid of some little pack of wolves" Glass said as he looked at the male with eyes that were a little pissed as he kept moving his hair away from his eyes as the rain bounced off his metallic clothing.

Aqua said:
"ill think about it little one ill be back so you can come or you can stay and ill find you" as he walked off. after a couple of minutes of walking he caught up to the female and said "you need help their stubborn one" with a smile under his mask.
@Shadow9816
Shadow twitches her ears as she hears someone approaching and looks behind her but keeps trying to walk. She sees the strange wolf and shakes her head at the comment he makes when he reaches her. She ignores him and keeps moving on with slight success as Snow catches up and the males start to argue.

Shadows ear twitches at what Snow is saying, but she tries not to act afraid. She is in no condition to fight so she keeps moving on as fast as she can. She starts to trot and tries not to wince at the pain shooting through her.

As the male walks away he says "yeah yeah if i see one ill kill them with no mercy" h see's the female and winks at her before he walks back to the injured female and says "so you really dont need help" in a monotone voice, Glass couldnt leave a injured person go on alone to who knows where.

@Shadow9816

@Shadowfallen9570

@Am2aM

At hearing what snow says, Akira watches him start walking away from the other male..'Should I follow him?' She thinks, she then looks at the one male whom she doesn't know his name..then back at snow, she then just shrugs her shoulders and climbs a tree, sits on a branch and watches what is to happen next..

Am2aM said:
At hearing what snow says, Akira watches him start walking away from the other male..'Should I follow him?' She thinks, she then looks at the one male whom she doesn't know his name..then back at snow, she then just shrugs her shoulders and climbs a tree, sits on a branch and watches what is to happen next..
(lol Glass winked at you and you gave him the cold shoulder...just lol. xD )

Aqua said:
As the male walks away he says "yeah yeah if i see one ill kill them with no mercy" h see's the female and winks at her before he walks back to the injured female and says "so you really dont need help" in a monotone voice, Glass couldnt leave a injured person go on alone to who knows where.
@Shadow9816

@Shadowfallen9570

@Am2aM
She growls low at him and stops to pant trying to catch her breath. "I don't need your help so go back to your little toy in the tree we left back there. She is obviously into you and needs your protection much more then me." Shadow starts to turn back but before she starts trotting in pain, she glances at the bigger male and sighs with a sad yet troubled look, then leaves him standing there.

Snow sighed and gets up and looks at her "Shes going to try to kill me after this..." Snow gets up and walks over to shade.He turns in to a wolf helping her walk by letting her lean on him. "Just out up with it for now i don't wont you to get hurt anymore right now."

@Shadow9816

Akira then jumps down from the tree and hears what the female says and growls, but doesn't say anything, and starts stomping off toward snow...to sit down grumpily next to where he was standing...'toy!?!?toy!! I am not a toy!!! Grrr!!!' She yells in her own head grinding her teeth together... Then watches snow walk to the other Girl...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back