• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Winterfell Academy

Razul nods and glances at Ver. He waved goodbye to the stranger and sat back down where he was. He just sat there listening too. He felt calmed. He just listened as well. He did not mind at how late it was. He loved just listening to the mystery girl.

Roxy stops as she senses people at the door listening to her. She kinda blushed a tad at the thought. She did not know what she should do. She then stood up and walked over to her piano. She cracked her fingers before playing a few high notes. A few low notes. An all key melody before she started playing. She played keys that were impossible even for the great beethoven.

Razul was intrigued by this. She could play the piano as well? THis being was more fantastic than a goddess. A human with no power but yet the power to mesmerize. His eyes opened a bit as she sang to her tune.

Spotsvannia said:
"Yep, no doubts." He said quietly in an effort to not talk over the music. Taking a seat on the floor next to Raz, he leaned back against the wall some as he closed his eyes; he was absolutely content to just sit there and listen.

May smiled and laughed. "You." She whispered as she blushed again. She coughed, "I like panda's, they are so adorable." She said as she went through her suitcase and grabbed her white sheets and blanket out. She looked out the window and just smiled bright. "Thank you mom. Thank you dad." She said as she opened the window to feel a breeze. @NightSky

Dironus walked in, still in his black hoodie and Blackish jeans. "Hey- I am sorry for what I said earlier. I- I just feel something when ever I'm hanging out wi- I don't know how to describe it but- At that moment, Dir let out a single tear. His first tear. It strolled down his face, meandering then driping like a tap turning off. "I am sorry- Can- we still be friends?"

@NightSky @Dkingow

Last edited by a moderator:
Bex watched May and smiled. "Here." She passed her a fluffy panda onesie. "It's yours." She giggled as she put her onesie on her bed.

@Dkingow

"No.. I'm sorry." Bex smiled at Dir. "I shouldn't have just walked off like that. But of course we can still be friends." She indicated to the bed for him to sit down. "I would love that."

@xScreaminGhostx

May felt a bit of pain. 'What is this?' She thought to herself as she watched them both. 'Am I...' She couldn't finish the sentence. She didn't want to even think it. She knew it was nothing. It couldn't have been anything. 'I can't be, not with a magic user.' She thought as she closed the window and sat on her bed with a very confused look on her face. 'I can't, not after what she said. Or is it what she said that made me feel this way?' She was to busy thinking to listen to the two. @NightSky @xScreaminGhostx

Dir sighed in relief "Ima go back to my room- It's late. Thank you, though." Dir then walked away, humming a slight tune. He seen the people at the door again and ignored them, then moving to his room and sitting on his bed, reading a bit then going to sleep.

@NightSky @Dkingow

Aimlori said:
Razul nods and glances at Ver. He waved goodbye to the stranger and sat back down where he was. He just sat there listening too. He felt calmed. He just listened as well. He did not mind at how late it was. He loved just listening to the mystery girl.
Roxy stops as she senses people at the door listening to her. She kinda blushed a tad at the thought. She did not know what she should do. She then stood up and walked over to her piano. She cracked her fingers before playing a few high notes. A few low notes. An all key melody before she started playing. She played keys that were impossible even for the great beethoven.

Razul was intrigued by this. She could play the piano as well? THis being was more fantastic than a goddess. A human with no power but yet the power to mesmerize. His eyes opened a bit as she sang to her tune.

He noticed pretty much too late, the slightly familiar voice since when he opened his eyes it seemed like Dironus had already left. He'd have to say sorry or something like that later he thought. Surprise caught him when the sounds of the piano started up. So vocals, guitar, and piano? Whoever she was, she really seemed to have some musical talent.

"Oh yeah." Bex bit her lip and giggled. "It's late and we still have lessons tomorrow." She said while putting on the fluffy rabbit onesie and getting into bed. "I'm going to catch some Z's." Bex said to May as she turned over and closed her eyes.

@Dkingow

xScreaminGhostx said:
(( I just had a Random Nosebleed at like 1 in the morning xD ))

((Damn
xD that's not a good thing, I'm probably going to go soon after I finish a CS because it's quite late for me))

Spotsvannia said:
He noticed pretty much too late, the slightly familiar voice since when he opened his eyes it seemed like Dironus had already left. He'd have to say sorry or something like that later he thought. Surprise caught him when the sounds of the piano started up. So vocals, guitar, and piano? Whoever she was, she really seemed to have some musical talent.
Roxy stops abruptly and stands up. Her reddened eyes scan the door. She slowly approaches it. She then opens it. She notices the two boys and steps back a little as they fall into her room. "A few handsome easedroppers..." She speaks out softly before kneeling down next to them.

Razul just stares at her with a surprised expression. He could not help a blush form as she kneeled next to them. "Uhm- Sorry." He gave a little chuckle as his dragon eye flashed purple.

Aimlori said:
Roxy stops abruptly and stands up. Her reddened eyes scan the door. She slowly approaches it. She then opens it. She notices the two boys and steps back a little as they fall into her room. "A few handsome easedroppers..." She speaks out softly before kneeling down next to them.
Razul just stares at her with a surprised expression. He could not help a blush form as she kneeled next to them. "Uhm- Sorry." He gave a little chuckle as his dragon eye flashed purple.
"!" Falling backwards, he quickly resigned himself to just lay there on his back. "Yeah... buuuuut it did give us a chance to meet you again." He added with a slightly sheepish grin. Sure getting caught was a bit embarrassing, but getting to actually meet her helped balance that out.

[[Oh wow, it's so late there! And maybe soon? how late is it exactly in rp time again?]]

May watches Bex for a bit before falling asleep cuddling the onesie not wanting to put it on just yet. "Am I really falling, of all times?" She whispered to herself while blushing. She couldn't help but smile thinking about that. "Good Night" she whispered to Bex. @NightSky

(There is my input, and really you guys are 5 hours ahead damn)

Last edited by a moderator:
((Sorry guys I'm going to have to go sleep now because I've got school tomorrow, so see you all later! cx ))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back