• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Winterfell Academy

Spotsvannia said:
"!" Falling backwards, he quickly resigned himself to just lay there on his back. "Yeah... buuuuut it did give us a chance to meet you again." He added with a slightly sheepish grin. Sure getting caught was a bit embarrassing, but getting to actually meet her helped balance that out.
[[Oh wow, it's so late there! And maybe soon? how late is it exactly in rp time again?]]
"Well, i'm no celebrity..." Roxy speaks out softly. She stands up. "Feel free to make yourself at home." She says with a soft smile. She then heads over to a small area in the room. The two can both see her as she picked out a violin. "I am a musical genus though... Music prodigy- Not trying to boast..." She then starts playing an upbeat tune on the violin.

[[Ah, well I guess I'm fine with a skip if @Aimlori is, since I don't want to cut out in the middle of things I guess?]] @xScreaminGhostx

Aimlori said:
"Well, i'm no celebrity..." Roxy speaks out softly. She stands up. "Feel free to make yourself at home." She says with a soft smile. She then heads over to a small area in the room. The two can both see her as she picked out a violin. "I am a musical genus though... Music prodigy- Not trying to boast..." She then starts playing an upbeat tune on the violin.
"Celebrity or not..." He took a moment to finally roll over into a sitting position. "It's still pretty interesting meeting a great musician~" He added with a grin, listening to her play.

Dir woke up, looking out the window. "Ugh." He quickly had a stretch and put his hoodie and jeans back on, slipping on his shoes and walked around the halls a bit, he got his stuff and hung about, looking at some other folk chatting... He couldn't help but think...

What is so wrong with me that she doesn't "like" me. It hurts... For some reason I feel wierd around her. Tingly if s- Dironus then looked down, he dropped his book. He picked it up and started reading...

@Spotsvannia @Dkingow

Enver let out a big yawn as he made his way back to the dorms from the cafeteria. He had ended up staying up later than he thought he would, but having some nice hot coffee helped with the whole being awake thing. Turning a corner he saw a familiar face in a black hoodie. "Heeeeey over there!" Ver called out with a grin, waving as he started to make his way over. @xScreaminGhostx

May woke up early and looked over at Bex. 'I am not falling for her.' She thought as she looked her over. 'I am not falling for her.' She said in her head again as she got ready and walked out the door. "Hope you wake up soon, I miss your voice already." She whispered while closing the door quietly. @NightSky

She made her way to the cafeteria to grab some food and noticed the boy from last night and the other boy who was in the room yesterday. "Well... I might as well make some friends." She said to herself while she got her food and walked over. "May... May I sit?" She asked shyly. @xScreaminGhostx @Spotsvannia

"Hmm?" He glanced over as another voice joined in, and much to his surprise it wasn't someone he'd have expected to want to join them. He wasn't about to miss a chance to make a new friend though. "Yeah sure~ the more people the better." With a grin he waved her over.

@xScreaminGhostx @Dkingow

AJ

I have been in my dorm working on a explosive with... Some minor success, it has mostly ended in my being blown back across the wall by a explosion but otherwise it worked. After a while of training I start to climb in my bed, I go to sleep. The thought of those necromancers and such in my head, then I start reciting spells until I fall asleep.

Razul groans a little as he wakes up. His dragon eye opens, scanning his dimmed room. Soon his other eye is opened. He gives a soft sigh, pulling the blanket closer. He did not want to get up. There were tissues all around him. a box of close to empty tissues lay next to him. That night he was crying. When he was alone, it was the only time he could be the true him. With his emotions. He sniffled and sat up. He wiped his eyes and then picked up the tissues. Standing out of bed he walked over to his trash can and tossed the waste. He then glanced into his mirror. His hair a mess and eyes a little puffy from the tear flow. He had many reasons for why he cried almost every night. Those he did not want to tell anyone. Slowly, Razul got dressed. Brushing hair, and teeth. He went back to the mirror and put on his fake charming smile. "Ready for another cheery day!" He shouts out, voice cracking a little as a tear falls. He shakes his head before quickly wiping it away. Grabbing his stuff, he darts out the room to the cafe.

Roxy yawns as she sits up from her bed. She stretches her arms and looks around. Still in her favorite place- She hopped out of the bed and stripped her pajamas then getting into an adorable musical outfit. She then did the normal hygiene cleanup then gave a soft smile in the bathroom mirror. "Ah... Hi there-" She spoke softly to Piccolo who sat on the sink next to her. She then grabbed her bag and then swung her guitar over her shoulder with the strap and walked out heading towards the cafe.

Bex slowly opened her eyes and looked at the ceiling and smiled. She added painting the ceiling on a mental list of things to do. She sat up and swung her legs around to put the on the floor. Happily humming to herself while she threw on some old causal clothes, which of course had paint on them, she brushed through her curls and then left her dorm with her bag. She walked down the corridor with her usual bright smile and a little spring in her step.

(( Sorry for not posting guys. I didn't even know it had started yet. I've read up to page 9 and will post tonight once I've read all messages ))

May took a seat holding back a blush. "I did thank you, and yourself?" She asked to Dir, curious. Her mind wondered to Bex as she thought about going back to their room and seeing if she was awake. She was in a daydream, that she didn't even notice more people come in to the cafeteria and just ate her food quiet. @NightSky @xScreaminGhostx @Spotsvannia

May shook her head and looked up at Dir. "Sorry..." She said with a slight blush. "I'm Misty May, but you can call me May." She said with a small smile. "I'm still not use to being around so much magic." She said with a sigh. "I just want to see Bex sooner then later." She whispered to herself and then blushed red. She took a glance around and saw a girl with a guitar walking into the cafeteria. @xScreaminGhostx @NightSky @Spotsvannia @Aimlori

AJ

I slowly crawl out if bed sore from being blasted into the wall, I see a imprint on the wall so I'll just get a painting later... I walk out and see if anyone's around before starting my classes.

[[Just woke up, sorry guys!]]

He had almost fallen asleep sitting at the table, but managed to snap back awake in time to notice the kinda melancholy mood at the table. "Hey, everything ok...?" He looked at Dir with an expression half of confusion and half worry.

@Dkingow @xScreaminGhostx

Last edited by a moderator:
I get done with a class and head down to mess hall where I see the person I met yesterday. I sit down at the table and don't eat much. I am really to sore to talk so I regret sitting her now. I see emotional things start, I slowly inch away.

"N- N- No it's fine- I'm- It's-" Dir walked away, lightly crying back to his room. He opened his door and sat down and started crying into his hands. "Why- wh- Why doesn't she like me? I- I- I just can't handle it!" Dir cried in his dorm

@NightSky @Dkingow @Spotsvannia

Users who are viewing this thread

Back