• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Winterfell Academy

(Oh my xD

large.png
)

(Good morning just woke up, and read everything I missed, also I want to learn Japanese so bad!! I'm taking it on college)

Aimlori said:
Oh my gosh- You are learning Japanese??? *Eyes widen* )
(More like know! I have a lot of it down. I just cant really relate it to English in nay way. There is is much more to Japanese than English)

NightSky said:
((Aww seems like I missed a really good fight ;-; we'll just have to say Bex is a very heavy sleeper.))
(Lol there were multiple fights, all were good thou)

Chale said:
(More like know! I have a lot of it down. I just cant really relate it to English in nay way. There is is much more to Japanese than English)
(I'm learning japanese and got a lot of it down too. *Hugs tightly* Gaaaah Aishiteru!

(Right now May and Spirit and Razul are in Spirit's room while she is getting better after the fight. Other then that I do not know what else is going on.)

Roxy sits on the cafe table. She had her keyboard out and was playing some funky beats. "Ohh yeah~" She speaks out, keeping up with a rad tune.

Aimlori said:
Roxy sits on the cafe table. She had her keyboard out and was playing some funky beats. "Ohh yeah~" She speaks out, keeping up with a rad tune.
"Alright. Thanks." He said, with a small wave, before he walked on a little ways away from the women.. "So, that leaves Bex still..." He then saw Roxy sitting on a bench, he blinked, and smiled a little. "Ah, she can wait." He then trotted over to Roxy slowly. "Hay love. How are you?"

Chale said:
"Alright. Thanks." He said, with a small wave, before he walked on a little ways away from the women.. "So, that leaves Bex still..." He then saw Roxy sitting on a bench, he blinked, and smiled a little. "Ah, she can wait." He then trotted over to Roxy slowly. "Hay love. How are you?"
Roxy jumped, stopping her keyboard playing. "Oh- H-hi there~" She waved at the boy. She remembered him perfectly- THe ladies man- The flirt. The one who... Kissed her- She did not realize a blush was forming at the thought. "Ahhh, what.... what bring you to me?" She asks cooly, playing a few keys.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back