• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Winterfell Academy

Dkingow said:
May was saddened she was in so much pain. "It may help. I just got my powers and I could use a few lessons on ice magic." She said hoping he would help her learn how to do it. @xScreaminGhostx @Aimlori
xScreaminGhostx said:
"Ahh!" She said, as the Ice Packs were applied. "Yeah. Razzy." Spirit giggled at that, Jerking again in pain. @Dkingow @Aimlori
"Yay, you do remember!" Razul pipes out before he nods. "Yeah, I can teach you ice magic." He speaks out. "One ice cast coming up." He approached Spirit. "Now- Stand still..." He lightly placed his hands on her arm. A light blue aura formed and soon ice formed around Spirit into an impenetrable full body ice cast. He smiled at his work. "Should help stop the pain."

Razul put his hands up. "She can move. She is not stuck. I basically put her in a protective armor that can lower her pain. She can move now since I gave it time."

Dkingow said:
May panicked. "What do you mean. She can't move now." She said confused and nervous. "I know it will help but she needs to move." She said worriedly. @xScreaminGhostx @Aimlori

xScreaminGhostx said:
"I'll be fine May. As long as my Lips aren't frozen." Spirit giggled, 'at least that doesn't hurt.' She thought. @Dkingow @Aimlori

(Scream, you wanting to pause our RP over email?)

Last edited by a moderator:
May sighed. "I just..." She teared up some. "I can't believe your brother would do this to you." She looked at Razul confused. "Yeah him. You know him?" She asked getting a bit mad. "If so you need to tell me everything you know!" She demanded. @Aimlori @xScreaminGhostx

"An enemy of mine. Been looking for him-" Razul speaks out. He's the one who killed my-" Razul pauses and does not decide to finnish the sentence. Instead he clenches

his fists and darts out of the room not wanting to cry in front of them.

Dkingow said:
May sighed. "I just..." She teared up some. "I can't believe your brother would do this to you." She looked at Razul confused. "Yeah him. You know him?" She asked getting a bit mad. "If so you need to tell me everything you know!" She demanded. @Aimlori @xScreaminGhostx

NightSky said:
((Aww seems like I missed a really good fight ;-; we'll just have to say Bex is a very heavy sleeper.))
((...The urge to join even though I'm not accepted is real... (:<)))

IIQueenestII said:
((...The urge to join even though I'm not accepted is real... (:<)))
((Aw that's annoying, I think you might not get accepted for a while because she's busy. Did you tag her?))

xScreaminGhostx said:
(( @NightSky @||Queenest|| Haha xD I've got rid of the Flu so no RP till end of school :( ))
((I won't be able to rp till I'm home from school either. ;-; try not to have the fight of the century without me xD .))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back