• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Wild Cards

"If you ever figure out, tell me what Smores thinks of that food I cook for him." She told Rose, laying her head on her shoulder while she feed the fish.

Sage chuckled, "Maybe not... So teached me things Rose. Train me in the ways of the plants. Nothing too flashy, there are people here. Though we can go to a more secluded part of the park... infact that is a better idea, come on follow me." She said, pulling Rose elsewhere in the garden. When they did get somewhere Sage smiled at Rose, "Ok, show me something I should know."

"you know how to feed of plant energy but you don't know how to let a plant grow to aid you," Rose crawled over to a small purple flower and she fed it energy and it moved and grew but her body blocked everyone eles from viewing it. "To these guys your energy is a tasty meal the more you care the better it tastes and the more they can do,"

"And what can they do and how long can they do it?" Sage said, though she moved closer to Rose and then laid on her stomach facing the flower Rose was touching. "I mean.. if I was in the middle of a battle... feeding the energy into this flower could aid me how?"

"a flower like this one could sharpen its stalk and make a poison for you to use it won't hurt me you or other plant powered people and we can make the antidote just as easy, the poison is permanent in the enemy but she will only remain sharp for a little while Roses are the hardest to convince to help but they can become anything from a whip to a sword,"

"Is that so.." Sage said quietly, though she leaned a hand close to the flower and gently feed some of her power into it. Improvise weapons are what they can be used for... though she had a feeling it will take a lot of practice before that happened. Sage smirked, "I know a Rose that I can convince to do almost anything~" She said in a sing song voice.

Sage nodded and then stood up, "Ok enough training, even though it was not a lot... should be enough your dad won't kill me right? I am here to take you on a date. What do you want to do." She asked Rose quietly.

Sage laughed a bit and pushed Rose down on the grass, "What kind of kiss Birdy?" Sage said in a seductive voice, moving her face only inches from Rose's.

Sage smirked and then pressed her lips down on Rose's, though she parted her lips with her tongue and slide it into Rose's mouth, kissing her deeply.

Sage also closed her eye, enjoying the kiss with Rose. When she was done the smiled at Rose, "Sexy enough for you? Is your wish granted?" She asked her.

Sage smirked before laying on top of Rose, pressing her face into her chest, "You know I can't give you a lot Rose. I guess I am asking you one more time if you are sure you want to be with me..."

Sage sat up and then pulled Rose up too, "Come with me... I need to show you someone." Sage said pulling Rose with her.

Sage pulled Rose almost in an urgent matter, it seemed like they were headed back to Sage's place before they got one stop earlier. Sage was quiet most the ride and when they got off the bus, Sage slowed down a bit until they came to old some stairs. She pulled Rose the climb up them with her, but when they got inside the gates of the new area Rose could see they were at a cemetery.

Sage nodded and pulled Rose with her tell they approached two headstones with the same last name as Sage's, "Yeah come here. This is where my parents are buried. You never got to meet them. My father was killed by demons protecting me... and my mother by cancer only weeks before I meet you. Cancer is a very bad disease. These are their graves...." She told her softly.

Sage smiled and ruffled Rose's hair, "Before my father died, he was complaining to me how I never bring my girlfriends or boyfriends home... I told them that as soon as I was sure who I wanted to be with and that I was in love... I would bring them home and introduce them to him. So Rose, meet my father and Mother." She told Rose quietly. Partly wondering if she would catch on to the double meaning of her story.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back