• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Wild Cards

Rhea blushed hard and was a bit wide eyed at the kiss, that was their first kiss as a couple. "Uh... A.... a movie sounds... good." She managed to stutter out a bit.

Sage opened up her apartment door and gently put Smores down. The fat cat was starting to get use to being moved around, but it was so temperamental it really hardly struggled at all. "Ok... So tomorrow I am going to take you on a date... also I really do need to train or I will get in trouble..."

Lucifer turned around to look at Ebony and blushed a bit, "Ebony.... You look... really pretty...Really... really pretty." He told her, though he was not sure even those words describe her fully. He was a bit speechless, he was not even quite sure what to do with her... well he knew what they were here for but he was still in shock none the less.

Rose smiled and dragged Sage to the plants "Daddy's rose was once just a normal rose you know? he had a bush when he was little that he fed his power to and who he took power from the bush bloomed a single rose and he n=bonded with it and it now lives off him it's why he keeps it so close it would die if they were apart too long." Rose explained "If you want... we can start training you a weapon like that."

Ebony blushed deeply and bit her bottom lip softly "You ... said you like purple and black right?" she asked. The way he looked at her made her heat up and her heart race.

Shania smiled at Rhea the girl was just too cute. "Ok I'll pop us some popcorn, Momo do you want to watch a movie?" she asked the other girl.

Sage shook her head, "Perhaps, but for now I think I should learn how to play with the plants." She told Rose, gently running an hand through Rose's hair. "I have a Rose right here I rather play with right now anyway."

Lucifer nodded still a bit dumbfounded, though he forced himself to move closer to her before lifting her face up to look at his, "E-Ebony... are you sure you want this?" He asked her, just to make sure... he needed to be sure.

Rhea looked to Momo, almost forgetting the girl was still there. Momo looked up, she was actually looking through a book, though she was holding it upside down. 'whats a movie?'

"I want this," Ebony said "I want you," she said looking into his eyes. After a few moments she opened her mouth and the word "please," was added almost sounding like a beg.

"we'll show you," Shania said "Day after tomorrow sound ok?" she asked Rhea "or something child friendly? I have practical magic and the such,"

Rose smiled brightly and almost purred as Sage pet her.

Lucifer felt himself shiver as his soon to be mate called to him, he leaned in and kissed Ebony passionately, lett himself transform. No longer will Ebony be his soon to be mate, but his mate, and his alone.

Rhea nodded and smiled, "Maybe we should go kid friendly for her first movie." She said with a small laugh.

Sage laughed, "Come on, its getting late, and we will have a busy day tomorrow. Time for sleep."

Rose smiled and wished the plants a good night before following Sage to the bedroom she was exited about tomorrow and about spending a night with Sage again.

Shania laughed "yes yes that's true, Practical magic might be too dark so lets go disney? I surprisingly have a rather large collection of that," she took out Alice in Wonderland the real people one and put it in so she could get the popcorn while the advertisements played.

Rhea giggled, "I can watch Disney."

Momo's tail wagged a bit, 'I want to see!' She said a bit excited.

Sage laughed, "Did you want some pajamas?" She asked Rose, realizing they did not bring her over night clothing.

"Can i just wear my underwear?" Rose asked.

Shania popped the popcorn as the advertisements played on the tv when she got back she was able to sit with Rhea and momo as the movie began to play.

Sage stared at Rose for a moment before she laughed, "Sure Rose, whatever you want."

Momo sat actually kind of close to the TV, examining it and watching the movie, she was frankly a cute demon, a lot cute then Rose was when she first came here. Though Rhea could foresee the girl making trouble. Rhea and Shania quietly watched the movie together, though Rhea's mind was more on the kiss that happened earlier. After several minutes passed, Rhea gently tugged on Shania shirt to get her attention.

Shania looked at Rhea "yes?" she asked softly as to not distract Momo who seemed to be enjoying the movie.

Rose smiled "yay!" she said and skipped to Sage's room to strip.

Rhea quietly leaned forward and kissed Shania. Mostly because Shania had surprised her, so she wanted to do the same to her, she also really liked the kiss...

Sage rolled her eyes and then looked to her parents photo and let out a sigh, She guessed she was going to take Rose to go meet them tomorrow. She might not understand, but that was ok... it was more for herself then anything else.

Rose hopped on the bed and laughed "this is so fun," she said smiling brightly.

Shania wrapped an arm around rhea and pulled her close and started to kiss her back. Shania was pleasantly surprised Rhea had kissed her.

Rhea felt the light blush on her cheeks spread more as Shania began to kiss her back, pulling her closer. Rhea latched onto Shania a bit when she was pulled close.

Sage laughed, "What is so fun about it? Tomorrow is when the real fun starts."

"It's fun because I'm with you," Rose smiled and waited for Sage to get in bed.

Shania smiled after the kiss and she looked at Rhea "you are lovely when you blush,"

"I... I think I blush... too much..." Rhea said softly, though she slid on of her hands to Shania's and held it tightly.

Sage chuckled a bit and went to get pajamas herself, just just wore button up pajama shirts as well... she had this things for buttons... After that she went to go Lay down, though Smores was already sitting on the bed, waiting for some warm body to lay down so he could lay on top of them.

Rose pulled the cat to her and kissed his head "sir kitty will sleep with us too," she said smiling at Sage.

"No not too much at silly things but not to much," shania stroked Rhea's hair affectionately.

She had forgotten that her hair was down, though she did not mind so much. Leaning close to Shania and hugged the girl tightly, "I love you.." She said quietly.

Sage laughed, "Sir Smores will find and sleep with us no matter you want him or not... I really like Smore. You know I picked him up as a stray only a few days before we picked you up?"

"really? he's not like a stray now, strays are dirty and hungry... I don't think Smores is hungry," Rose picked him up and looked him over "nope he is defiantly a pampered happy house kitty,"

"And i you," Shania said holding Rhea softly

Sage laughed and pulled Rose and Smore down on the bed and pulled her close, "Ok lets sleep, we are getting up early tomorrow."

Rhea quietly fell asleep while holding on to Shania before the movie even ended, though her heart felt like it was still pounding.

When Sage woke up in the morning, she had ended up with everything on top of her again, she wondered if this was what everything was going to be like, with Kai next to her occasionally.... she wouldn't mind it though.

When Lucifer woke up, Ebony was in his arms naked and close to him, though they were tangled up in the blankets together. He squeezed the girl tighter to him, she was his mate now... his and he was going to protect her and give her everything she wanted...

Ebony slowly opened her eyes and she snuggled into Lucifer content to close her eyes once more. She was made his last night and she was content to stay close to him.

Shania let Rhea sleep on her on the couch and she too fell asleep there after turning off the moie and telling Momo where her room was.

Rose smiled and slept with Sage happily when Sage woke Rose was still sound asleep holding Smores in her arms.

Lucifer smiled and gently kissed her forehead, sliding his hands down her hair, petting it slowly. "Are you feeling ok?" He asked her quietly. He was concerned for her, he wondered if he should get get food for her then come back.

Sage gently rolled Rose off her, "Rose get up, lets get ready and go."

Sage seem to glare at Rose, "I am not going to dump you off the bed with my cat..." Sage said, trying to pull Smores from her grasp.

Lucifer pulled Ebony closer and touch her sides gently, "I am sorry... I knew this would happen... Should we get pain killers before we go back?" He asked her.

"Can't you just hold me?" Ebony asked she liked being held.

Rose rubbed her eyes when Sage took smores away. "Sage?" she asked with a yawn.

"I am right here, get dressed we are going out today. I'll make you a bit of breakfast, what do you want?" She asked Rose, though Sage leaned off the bed to put her sleepy cat on the floor.

Lucifer smiled, "I can do that." He told her quietly, holding her closer to his chest.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back