When Darkness Comes.

Sorry 8I don't understand what y ou mean by posting order..

Also, most typos are due to me being on a kindle, where it thinks I oress all the things I don't.

Not positive on him. But that's why we can just skip over him, until he shows signs of coming back. x.x 
Posting order is, well.. The order we'll be posting in. Like a waiting line.

BARREN IS ALIVE!

I jsut wanna say thanks for accepting an outsider like me, Ill try not to disturb you all too much and just as a heads up, my on/off schedule I a little weird so sorry in advance

I believe I'm in a similar situation to treblish, I haven't done too much proper rping before, and school is awkward for timings. 
I'm going to sleep now, so feel free to skip over me. Night guys!

I'm here. But really I need Mandarainarinainananan... fuck it, shotgun guy to respond.

well not to sound stalkerish at all, sorry if it sounds like that, but I actually know a bit about most of you guys already >x< the things you learn when you know people irl, Mendaian and I are irl friends and he's told me quiet a bit about most of you, and let me say, Jade, Im sorry if me joining scared you at all wiht being so shy, and Sena, isnt it you who lives like 4 hours from us?

Huehuehue... you know NOTHING about me, NOTHING!!!!!!!!! HAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAH!!!!!

*Goes and cries in corner because I've never met someone online who lives near me to my knowledge, at least not that I've got to know well*

*Cries more because none of my IRl friends go on forums*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back