When Darkness Comes.

Well it looks like i'm pretty much the only brit here :P (If you hadn't already guessed from the fact that my character is a british schoolkid, and in fact the uniform is based off of mine)

its okay J, youre new, only reason I know about the others is cause Mendaian was here for a while with them before I joined.

and Yea Sena, we live down in Virginia so :P

I may have lived close to a few of you at one point. xD I was born in Iowa, raised in Maryland, and lived in Missouri for a while. :P

well okay J, personaly Ive only been in alot of 1 on 1 seperate rps and this is like my first big forum one so :P

Lol Sena, bonr and raised in VA but I wanna move out so badly, I wanna be with my bf down in Alabama soooo badly

TreblishKitten said:
well okay J, personaly Ive only been in alot of 1 on 1 seperate rps and this is like my first big forum one so :P
Lol Sena, bonr and raised in VA but I wanna move out so badly, I wanna be with my bf down in Alabama soooo badly
Shena xD  
Before this, I was involved in one other rp on chat zy but it was really randomized and rule free. It was pretty awful.

blushes "oh.. sorry about that" 
and sounds kinda bad I like things like this, organized but open to alot 
so by post of your favorite genera, how many of us are addicted/love/like music?

Me. xD I'm listening to music right now.

1. Get Scared
  2. Fall Out Boy
  3. Falling in Reverse
  4. Good Charlotte
  5. Capital Lights
  6. Second Hand Serenade
  7. Simple Plan

Just a few of my darlings that I've happily listened to in the past few hours. ^-^

;P I think Id win a list making competition if I listed all the different people I listen to 
so what genera is your fav? cause to be honest I havent really heard of most of those guys before

well I personaly listen to everything at some point, surprised neither of oyu guys said you ahted Country music since it seems everyone around me down here hates it wiht a burning passion

Nah. There is some country I really like. My dad listens to country all the time so when I lived with him, I heard it all of the time.

mhm, I grew up with it so I like it a bit still but I must admit, I fall ehad of ears for anyhting instrumental, acoustic, or just soothing.

With that said I also love rock XP dont ask me how I can like the two when they are so different I just do

good cause I dont always do :P I will say this though, if I ever find a smooth easy listening emotional rock song I get obsessed QUICKLY like

Skillet - "Lucy"

GOD Im addicted to hearing that song

With all the punk I listen to, I was surprised to fall in love with a song that is just pure piano. It's called River Flows in You by Yiruma

O

M

F

G

Dont you even START my about Yiruma! I am such a freaking fangirl over his music! 
I wanna go see one of his concerts SO BAD!

>.< what have oyu done Shena, I was listening to rock and now I cant stop listening to my boy's piano amazingness, its not a bad thing but you got me started on it and now I wont go to bed til late

Users who are viewing this thread

Back