When Darkness Comes.

[QUOTE="Pride&Perfection]...Vacation sucks. I don't even know where to start?!?! Okay so I had someone to play as Lyric, but then when I checked two weeks later that someone hadn't posted a SINGLE word! And now I'm fifty zillion pages behind, with no clue how to join in, nor of what the heck is going on!

[/QUOTE]
[QUOTE="Pride&Perfection]...Vacation sucks. I don't even know where to start?!?! Okay so I had someone to play as Lyric, but then when I checked two weeks later that someone hadn't posted a SINGLE word! And now I'm fifty zillion pages behind, with no clue how to join in, nor of what the heck is going on! 
Anyone have any advice? Where is everyone?
@Jason Carlile

[/QUOTE]
Well...shortened version...we have two new people, we found your character unconscious at the museum...and now we've holed up at a house in a small suburban area just outside the city...and you're still unconscious in a room...everyone is downstairs...and Jax is hurt...

Yes...but it's been about 2 days? We stretched 50 zillion pages into about 2 days...also you were unconscious around a bunch of torn up corpses...

Huh. Well...I'll figure out what to do with that. But,

-Where is everyone?

-What are we doing?

-Who are the new people?

-Can you give me a little info on the new people? (Species, name, gender.)

-What does the area look like?

I will try...to the best of my feeble abilities.

1) Aleks, Ven, and Victor are downstairs at the house. Lyric is in a random bedroom. Jax and the other new person, Lexi, are in the streets on their way to the house.

2) I...don't know. Jax did get pretty injured in a fight with some vampires

3) Victor und Lexi

4) Both are recently turned vampires...

Genders should be pretty easy to figure out.

Unless he's changed it...Victor usually wears a mask that covers the top half of his face. (Check Iron Fist from Marvel if you don't feel like scrolling through the CS pages. That was who he based the appearance off of if I remember correctly.)

Lexi is blonde.

Yeah...those are their defining aspects to me.

5) I've pictured it as a suburban neighborhood.

I'm sure someone else would be more descriptive or helpful but yeah...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back