When Darkness Comes.

Uh... I sort of forgot about this RP (sorry, I've been busy. ;w;) so is my character still in or do I need to make a new one? He wasn't actually interacting with anyone, I believe.

Pride&Perfection] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/6921-pkcv2/ said:
@PKCV2[/URL]
@Hell0NHighWater

@Jason Carlile

Er....Can I get a summary of what happened in the last few pages. I read through it but now I'm just downright confused. :? Been banned lately so yeah. I fell behind.
Well...after the whole forest scene, Jax drove the truck around trying to find a building to hole up in, while scouting a building, we met Ven, she came with us and we drove to a medical building. Then everything else happened. Not detailed enough? I know...

Pride&Perfection] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/6921-pkcv2/ said:
@PKCV2[/URL]
@Hell0NHighWater

@Jason Carlile

Er....Can I get a summary of what happened in the last few pages. I read through it but now I'm just downright confused. :? Been banned lately so yeah. I fell behind.
Uh okay so...

They found this Medical building recommended by my character...Ven and Aleks scoped the place out. Jax was having a happy moment after my character called him 'chief' which made him the unofficial group leader. Ven handed over all her ammo and supplies for the group (which is very surprising) uhhh what else Aleks is seeing a girl he knows that isn't there. Ven went out looking for signs that her family had been through that area. Jax uncovered some supplies and stuff had a little conversation with Aleks. Ven came back and barely made it before the zombies outside grabbed her. Aleks found a place to sleep via strange girl incident. My character poked her head inside the room he was sleeping in, because the door was open.

I think that's it. Did I miss anything? 

PKCV2 said:
Well...after the whole forest scene, Jax drove the truck around trying to find a building to hole up in, while scouting a building, we met Ven, she came with us and we drove to a medical building. Then everything else happened. Not detailed enough? I know...
That....was much simpler than how I put it at least xD

Pride&Perfection] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/7111-hell0nhighwater/ said:
@Hell0NHighWater[/URL]
Okay and thats where my post comes in...er right?
Correct. Though I was confused on the zombie part because they swept the building already... 

Hell0NHighWater said:
Correct. Though I was confused on the zombie part because they swept the building already...

I'm going to be going on vacation for a few weeks. No internet access where I'm going. :( Anyone up to playing Lyric while I'm gone? 
Okay, so I found someone to play as Lyric while I'm gone; jade162

Guys. My life has taken a turn for the worst. I won't be able to post tomorrow and the next day but I'll try. It just sucks. I'm sorry. I'll see you guys later. Promise.

Last edited by a moderator:
is there any place in the story i could join? im thinking of a cat-man struggling psychologically to deal with his changes. 
should i just join now? or should i wait to be accepted by the game-master?

...Vacation sucks. I don't even know where to start?!?! Okay so I had someone to play as Lyric, but then when I checked two weeks later that someone hadn't posted a SINGLE word! And now I'm fifty zillion pages behind, with no clue how to join in, nor of what the heck is going on! 
Anyone have any advice? Where is everyone?

@Jason Carlile

Users who are viewing this thread

Back