When Darkness Comes.

I made a character sheet for a humanoid snakey dude who finds the city. Is that acceptable or should I change him?

Remember~!

Try to get posts/replies close to a paragraph! Details will most likely be appreciated- And it keeps things interesting!

Hey things have gotten a bit muddled lately in the rp. Im sorry to say I somewhat enabled it, but theres been some....stubbornness that been preventing things from moving forward. And I dont know exactly how to pull it all together.

Gabe drako and I sort of ganged up on another, and I kinda realized what I was doing and tried to gix it. Then outsidethebox came in and gabe was getting a bit pissy with box, who reacted by un joining this part of the plot. Then I began to backtrack as well to get things moving again. Then another girl came in and began to build on the mush that had become el cruzados death\not death(?) Just looking for help on sweing up the wounded plotline

My pleasure. 
That should fix it. Hopefully change attention towards something more.. Life threatening.

[QUOTE="Pride&Perfection]Quick question... Would it be okay if I got a quick summary of what exactly is going on in the Rp right now?

[/QUOTE]
So, I pretty much described the first zombie type creatures- And hopefully you were able to read the latest addition to the NEW zombie creatures I added to break up some drama that wasn't all that focused on the original plot I'd intended. Their description is on the very bottom of the RP description page/overview/whatever. I don't know what's going on with everyone else separately though, however, since I haven't been.. Very participating lately. But I'm just glad other people seem to have been able to enjoy it.

Just in a city setting, which is disheveled and partially destroyed with buildings all crumbled, and stuff.. Near a forest.

O.o Don't go in the forest. O-O

Users who are viewing this thread

Back