When Darkness Comes.

What did I do to Shena? Idk, I was in school all day so I couldn't drive up north =P.

What I did do to Barren? Idk, But Its ok because he'll forget about it soon enough.

Are we allowed to have multiple as well? o: I'm with you on the whole Neko thing

Sent from my SCH-R740C using Tapatalk

*Laughs maniacally* I made another character~!

Anywho..

@The J

@TreblishKitten

Free to join in the RP whenever~ 
O.o I believe we will start to need some sort of posting order here soon. 
Here's the order!

1. jade162

2. @BarrenThin

3. @Mendaian

4. @HaruAketchi

5. @Shena

6. @TreblishKitten

7. @The J

There! It's ordered by who signed up first and such. Please don't break the order, unless I specifically say so! So, if you're afraid you won't be able to make it on for a while, somehow ditch your character out until you can come back, please, otherwise I can't exactly make everyone wait!

jade162 said:
*Laughs maniacally* I made another character~!
Anywho..

@The J

@TreblishKitten

Free to join in the RP whenever~ 
O.o I believe we will start to need some sort of posting order here soon. 
Here's the order!

1. jade162

2. @BarrenThin (If he comes back)

3. @Mendaian

4. @HaruAketchi

5. @Shena

6. @TreblishKitten

7. @The J

There! It's ordered by who signed up first and such. Please don't break the order, unless I specifically say so! So, if you're afraid you won't be able to make it on for a while, somehow ditch your character out until you can come back, please, otherwise I can't exactly make everyone wait! Until Barren comes back, he can be skipped though.
Ah! Okay!

Oh! Also, if you happen to be heading out to bed before everyone else/leaving for some long period of time/any other reason, please have your character duck out. ovo Unless you're okay to just kind of be.. Ignored. O.o For the time being that you're gone..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back