When Darkness Comes.

O.o That's a pretty wide variety you're asking for. Lol But rock, alternative.. Other stuff. No rap, country, classical or stuff though..

Sometimes I'll listen to heavy stuff. xD Usually I have to be mad or upset though. Otherwise, sometimes it's just random. o3o 
O.o You made me want to listen to Korn..

xD Lucky!

Ah.. That'd be a long list.. xD I don't really have favorites. Listening to Korn now though. O.o But.. Just random ones!

-Three Days Grace

-Korn

-Linkin Park

-Five Finger Death Punch <3 Hahaha xD

-Fall Out Boy

-Paramore

-Anberlin

-Finger Eleven

-AFI

-My Chemical Romance

-Braking Benjamin 
-Chevelle! <3 Lol

-Escape The Fate 
Dammit.. Forgetting some... O.o What's it called... 
-Billy Talent

-Disturbed

-Evans Blue <3! xD

-My Darkest Days

-Nickelback

-Nine Inch Nails

-The Offspring

-Our Lady Peace

-Papa Roach <3! ouo

-System of a Down

Seen Three days grace, FFDP, Finger Eleven, Breaking Benjamin, Paramore, Escape the fate, Bullet for my valentine, etc =P

But my favorites are probably

-FFDP

-Alestorm

-Halestorm

-Bullet for my Valentine

-Gorillaz

-Trivium

-Korn

etc

Lol yea, but I've seen a lot of the band you like lol xD I always piss people with how many concerts I've gone too

Lucky b*stard. xD Nah.. I really wouldn't want to go to concerts. o3o Too many people, plus the music's usually too loud, and you can't hear it as loud as you can from the computer or CD, etc. xD

It's the experience of going, and seeing the freak show, and meeting new people. Plus yea the music can be too loud, but It doesn't matter. Its all about rocking out =]

xD I'd be too uncomfortable to do anything.

<--- Hates being around stranger people. (Crowds, especially)

Well lets see you have a grand total of like 7 join, and only 1 leave because of time zone conflictions. So yes, and all of us are pretty dedicated.

Plus you are a pretty awesome rp leader. It also helps that we all kinda get along ish. I personally think Barren hates me out of the rp xD . I'll have to ask one day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back