• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy When Darkness Comes.

"Thought you said everyone was dead." I mumble pointing my nail gun at the intruder. I really need to get a better gun...

Overhearing this I sigh deeply. So much for my heroic rescue. I release the bat and slowly put my hands in the air. I walk slowly forwards "Well it looks like I've been found out." Is say under my breath. I clear my throat and then say in a strong voice with a thick accent "Do not fear, my name is El Crusado. I mean you no harm, unless you mean to harm that one of there." I saw gesturing to the serpentine humanoid. "There does not need to be any blood shed today."

"Almost everyone is dead, there are a few left. Most of which have gone crazy." 
Sneers. "Do you have food?"

I chuckle "This world is only as crazy as you make it." I pause for a second "And pointing a gun at people left right and center tends to make a lot of crazy." I smile

"Call it an insurance policy." Frowns and steps forward. "I think my acquaintance just asked if you have any goods."

I take a deep breath. That one was close. Way too close. I can't save anyone if I'm dead. I slowly pull my right hand down to the pocket in my Hawaiian shirt "Calm down there. I've got some jerky in pocket right here" I lock my eyes to him. "What is your name?"

Smirks as my overcharged adrenalin starts to pump through my veins, and my face is split by a feral grin that doesnt fade at the seemigly polite conversation. Its been way too long since I embraced whatever held me in that woods.

"If you try to pull something, his gun is the last thing you have to worry about."

"Here I came to save you, scaled creature." I say slightly annoyed laughing it off. I reach in slowly and hurl a packet of beef jerk at your feet. It's unopened.

I pick up jerky, keeping gun pointed at stranger. "Here, hold on to this." Throws beef jerky packet to Donnovan, still keeping gun pointed at.

I filch at the poor reference. I slowly move to my right strafing around the werewolf. "Put down the gun there friend and we can all work this out." I lick my lips and regain my composure "Don't make this a bigger deal than it needs to be. I heard shouting and I came to help. That's all I wanted to do." I look around at my surroundings.

"You can't save anybody here, so you can either stay here with us or leave. If you leave, we kill you. If you stay and don't keep us supplied, we kill you.

I laugh coarsely, dipping my head back. I nearly lose my balance laughing but keep up "You don't seriously believe that do you?" I continue to laugh. I calm down and lean down to grab my bat. " I remember what it was like to be lost." I say

Clicks gun and points at head. "You choose." Just kill him already. "No, we are letting him choose!"

Before either of you can blink, my clawed fingers are wrapped around his neck in a vice grip. "Dont waste your bullets." My eyes narrowed malevolently. "Im fucking starving."

I grit my teeth gauging the situation. "These men are enemies of justice" I think to myself. I close my eyes and breath deeply. "But they don't need to be this way." I control my breathing and filter out my anger. "I will join you." I say calmly. I smile and look into the reptiles eyes.

I smile. " I won't need to. I can use this." Pulls out galvantula. "If you don't choose,villa be forced to electrocute you to death with this." 
Smiles. "That's what I thought." Lowers gun and fist with galvantula. "Now give my friend some water and we can all be on our way."

I readjust myself. "If we're going to travel with each other though I'm going to need you to promise not to do that again." I say calmly. I look over at the building. "My supplies are up there."

"Ok. There is no point of being a team if there isn't trust, so I'm trusting you. Go get your stuff."

"That is a good policy to have. Another one is to not get up close and personal with a wrestler." I laugh heartily as I put my hands on your shoulders. "Before we head off, what are your names? I would prefer not call you wearwolf and lizard boy." I laugh.

"I am... Z... And this is my friend Donnovan." 
Trust me Donnovan, we can see him through the window, he couldn't escape if he wanted to."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back