• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy When Darkness Comes.

Pauses for a moment and glances at you before pulling out a small case and rolling it out beside the deer, revealing a selection of butchery knives.

"Not really my busines...but what kind of hunting do you do, exactly?" Takes out a skinning knife and starts a long, but shallow cut down under the belly and across the neck

"Zombie hunting." watches skin deer and gets anxious. "I am starving, and I need food!"

"Keep your panties on wolfie." Tosses you a can of tuna. Then i simply peel the hide away, revealing the fresh, juicy meat of a healthy young buck. "That should tide you over till I get this bad boy quartered and gutted." Pulls out a small hack saw and goes to town at the neck, quickly severing the head and limbs one by one.

I was a chef before all this. Went to three years of school for cooking, butchery and patisserie." My eyes somewhat glow as I think of the old days, watching the patrons of my first job in a restauraunt, putting my very soul into the food they consumed. "Its a shame really. Nobody around to enjoy the simple pleasures in life like good cuisine." My hands flow over each cut of meat with careful, loving precision as I separate them from the animal. "I guess that makes it all the more precious." Allows myself a dark chuckle. "I might be the last person on earth who knows how to make a Crab Lois." 
"So." Gives you a plastery smile. "Raw or rare? Your other half must be clawing at the door, so to speak."

My smile spreads into a grin as I remove my jacket and hang it on the nearest loose nail, not wanting to soil it for the bloodiest part of the process. "Cant tell if I'm predator, prey, or pack." I go searching the cupboards, and eventually pull out an enormous soup pot and set it on the floor, using my hands and arms to swipe the massive bloody puddle from the counter, into the pot. " hes cautious; not revealing his secrets until hes sure I cant, or wont exploit them." Inspects the stove but doesnt turn it on, in case of gas leak or crossed wires." You manage to fix up a gas filter and generator, or are we going to have to improvise? "

"Sorry." Tests the stove, and places a grill slide over it, gently coating it with olive oil before pulling out a beer and two shot glasses. "When I dont understand something I tend to speculate. Bad habits never die right?" Slips two shots of beer, one on each side, under the grill and slaps two massive chunks of meat over the flames. "Whats it like, having another ...consciousness in your head with you? Or is it not like that?"

"iT IS LIKE ANOTHER PERSON, BUT... W E GET ALONG PRETTY WELL." 
sorry for caps, i accidentley had it on

Incredible." Turns to face you as I grab some spices. "Can he come out? Or is he stuck in there?" Sprinkles them onto the meat and checks the fat, makig sure its properly cooked.

"He comes out on full moons..." looks at sky. Full moon is showing. "DONNOVAN RUN!"

"Running!" Grabs an uncooked hunk of meat and tosses it into my mouth as I jump out the glass window with a cackle, grabs the ledge and holds tight to the wall, peeking to watch, not wanting too big of a head start on this "race".

body puffs up with fur. grabs all of meat and quickly shoves it into mouth. "WhErE aRe YoU?! I cAn SmElL yOu!!

Lifts myself into a squat on the ledge, my face split by an insane grin as my body is drowned in the chemical thrill of the chase. "Catch me if you can, wolf." -my eyes glow yellow through the dark of the night as I take off running.

"I don't enjoy chases. I'll take some fast food!" sniffs air. "The one inside, I will get him!"

Skids to a halt, looking up at the building in complete disappointment. "What kind of wolf doesnt like a fucking run?!" I shout up at you, wondering if I should go find Cruz, or run from the creatures quickly surrounding me.

Tch like there's even a question.

"Its dinner time!!! WOOOOOO!!!!" runs off screaming like a moron as I run from the zombies, doubling back only to tear off the heads of those that get too close.

I walk up to Cruz and finds him asleep. "Yum, this should be good..." Walks up to Cruz and sniffs. "UGH! THIS PREY SMELLS DISGUSTING!" throws Cruz out of window, where he falls three stories. Cruz hits ground with a crunching sound. I smile."I'm going for Donnovan now!"

Last edited by a moderator:
Is panting in great, rugged heaves, my expression manic as I drop the head in my hand with a splat. My body is drenched in blood and gore, and I am surrounded by a good twenty corpses.

"Ohhhhhhh.....fuck that feels....ohhh shit..." lifts my face to the sky, arms dangling at my sides. " if I could still get boners man...hehehehehehahahahaha!!!" Goes into complete hystarics for a moment, my laughter dying down as I slump my head forward, and turn my head to face your scent as you aproach.

"Nah..." calms down a bit, the peak of my rush having passed, but my eyes are still a bit wild. "Werent you eatig someone?" Sways a bit where I stand.

"Yeah, but he tasted like piss. I decided not to slaughter you, because you are worth something. And why do you look so... Pleased?

Rakes my hair back as I look a bit sheepish... not an easy task, considering the situation. "Uhhh heh. I normally dont enjoy myself uh...this much. But it happens sometimes. Chalk it up to ten years of celebacy."

Adjusts myself shamelessly. "It goes away on its own fast enough. I just ignore it." 
So...." looks around awkwardly, comming down off the high from the kill. "Theres still half the buck lef. Still hungry?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back