• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy When Darkness Comes.

Waves my hand in dismissal. "Dont sweat it, I understand." Giggles,

er...chuckles...I clearly just chuckled. Because men do not giggle.

And sways as I walk toward you. "I think I may need a hosing down..or a shower." 
Maybe some Ritalin... 
Theres a pharmacy nearby with some kitty people." My eyes go wide and I grin eagerly. "Youre a wolf right?? Lets go hunt em!!! They probably have more food!"

My eyes show the slightest glimmer of fear before smoothing out into nonchalance.

"Nah, tastes too much like veal." Makes a nasty face and shudders. "Not my thing." Looks thoughtfull and smiles. "Though let me know if you spot any fish people. I could go for some sushi."

"Give it up! You're a cannibal! I can sense the presence of human flesh in your bones. Mmmm, smells delicious!"

You can smell that?" Tilts my head and flicks my tongue. "Thats freaking insane. Last time i ate someone was a month ago." I circle around your left, impressed. "Buuut back to the subject at hand. You ate our dinner and im starving. Did you at least leave the heart and liver?"

...takes it and looks at it, the gives you a deadpan look. "I dont do pre digested...thanks." flicks my tongue a few times. "Those cat things are gone too...and its getting to late to be out here. The moons setting and its still six hours to daylight."

"Yeah, those things should be coming in full packs soon. We better get back to the apartment."

Turns around and looks into eyes. "You sound like a girl. Teasing, and giggling, and saying kitty. What is up with you?"

I harshly awaken with a resounding CRUNCH.My eyes snap open as my back slams into the hood of a long discarded sedan. "Ayúdame Dios ..." I groan as I process the impact. Wheezing and coughing loudly I try to move but I feel the sharp pain of broken glass in my back. I blink rapidly trying to refresh my eyes. I eventually overpower the pain and regain my sight. I try to control my breathing to sear through the pain. I attempt to get up but fail, falling back onto to glass. I look up at the now broken window and attempt to consider how I ended up down here. "So I've gone through that, but how did that happen?" I ponder. Suddenly I snap to with a harsh realization "There's no way those things didn't hear that." I slam my eyes closed and grit my teeth attempting to bear through the pain. This time I manage to sit up and roll over onto my stomach. I breath heavily as I move my hand around to my back. I take one large breath in and then grab the largest shard from my side. I clench my fist and manage to bear the pain. I release the air in a slow and controlled manner. I slowly remove the rest of the glass and roll over onto the pavement, catching my self at my knees. "Z...... Donnovan?" I call out weaklyt looking around. As I use the car to pull myself up I think "What ever did this to me got to them, they need my help. They are my responsibility now." I limp along the car and try to make my way back up the stairs. I clear my throat still limping up the stairs and his "Donnovan... Z... Are you there?" I push open the door and see the scene. I take a deep sigh and examine the carnage of the scene. I look around disheartened at the scene, realizing that clearly I'm not only too late to help but too late to tail whatever caused this. I hobble over to my pack and rest against it. I try to clear my head and try to piece together the situation.

I look at at the werewolf and my eyes narrow. I try to continue controlling my breathing and grip my bat secretly behind my pack. "El Cruzador means 'The Crusader', not 'The Quitter'. I see you have surrendered to your instincts." I say calmly, interrupted with a harsh cough. I calm myself and continue my controlled breathing pattern.

"We all have our demons and beasts Z." I chuckle. "Even El Cruzado" I laugh slowly and shrug. "It is a curse we all need to bear." I say softly. I cup my hand cough slightly. I clear my throat and look over to you. "It is how you deal with demons and beasts that determines the kind of man you are." I say with a strong conviction.

Z is right, the fuck is the matter with me? Snap the fuck out of it!

I frown, watching the exchange as I shake off the last of my rush, focing myself to calm down a bit. I listen to Cruz with narrowed eyes. He shouldnt have survived that fall. Not that I cared either way, but I find myself midly impressed. The guy had nine lives.

Doesnt change the fact that i dont like his attitude.

"Some demons can be a blessing in disguise, muchacho." Gives you a knowing look. "Problem is, we arent human. We havent been for years. You cant judge us by the same standards, cause we have our own."

Steps forward and lifts a lighter to Z's face so you can get a good look. "We can do things you couldnt hope to. So will you chain us to your own narrow limitations?" Growls angrily. "You truely expect us to supress our very nature? What makes you so damned righteous? " I say with a disgusted sneer.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Donnovan. Put the lighter down." Is say with a look of hate in my eyes. "And Cruz, I'll rip you limb from limb. I'm not Z, I am my own. I am who I want to be. I am a murderer. I kill for fun. And although we have an alliance, this part of Z has no problem destroying you." 
Is that better?

Puts the lighter in my pocket.

"So, enough with this caped crusader bullshit. Keep your opinions to yourself cruz, and there wont be any problems."

"Remember, the only reason you are still alive is because you have supplies." Looks at Donnovan. "But... If we killed you... We could stay here and keep the supplies..." I smile at Donnovan.

Lifts an eyebrow and smirks. "You did eat my half of the deer..." as if on cue, my stomach rumbles a bit. "And I loooove mexican food."

Damn...." flicks my togue out. "Forgot about that bit. So what would we do with the body, if we do kill him?"

Chuckles and starts circling the luchador like a vulture.

Unsheathed claws in begins circling Cruz as well. Stops and looks at sky. It is about to be day. Unsheathed claws and snarls. "You got lucky..." Hanged back to human form.

I control my breathing, tensing up as I prepare myself for the worst. "You are both better than that, if El Cruzador did not believe that he would not have returned." My hand clenches around my bat as I exhale. I go to my feet and keep the bat behind my back concealing it. I continue to calmly breath as I observe the transformation reverse. "Z are you alright there?" I ask sympathetically. I put down the bat and got to help him up. I look over at Donovan angrily hissing "Nothing that El Cruzador says is unreasonable nor is it difficult. Next time you would be wise to not enable this. For our sake and those around us."

All anger drains from my face and turns into complete, incredulous disbelief. "...wow." shakes my head, ndeciding its not even worth it anymore, turning to Z. "Welcome back. Your 'friend' is...very interesting, tonsay the least. " Chuckles

Users who are viewing this thread

Back