• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Welcome to Vanguard! Home of Pirates

Octiven Linthium

Optimistic Dumbo
Welcome to Vanguard!

This is a letter given to you from the one of the knights.

Vanguard it a natural place of stealing,robbing, fighting, killing, and surviving. Why so many horrible things? Because of the people. One of the most leading 'jobs' is being a pirate.

Why so many pirates?

Because about 20 years ago a famous pirate was executed. The woman held the most powerful weapon in the world. She hid it before her death, her name was Julia Swash.

What is exactly the weapon or treasure?

No one knows. But her crew members, which are all dead.

Who are the enemies?

Other pirates, the navy, army, and bounty hunters.

Setting?

A mystical land full of different creatures, races, and habitats. This IS Vanguard.

Can you make your own ship and be the captain?

Of course! But tell me (The creator of this) first so I can approve.

Goal?

Hold the most powerful treasure or weapon in the world. That's the only way of becoming the ruler.

Why was this letter given to you?

So show you that I was once a pirate until the king caught me and made me slave. I was the former best mate of Julia, and I believe someone out there could find the treasure. I only hope and plead it will belong to the right hands.

Read more to know the new captains that need crew mates.

Available crew ships:

~The Fleeting Ghost~

View attachment 61287

Captain:

Best mate:

Crew:

Crew:

Crew:

~Hollow Whispers~

View attachment 61288

Captain: Roco Kidd

Best mate:

Crew:

Crew:

Crew:

Crew:

Crew:

Crew:

~Levian Hearts~

View attachment 61289

Captain:

Best mate:

Crew:

Crew:

Crew:

Crew:

Crew:

-CHARACTER SHEETS-

~Captain CS~

Name:

Appearance:

Dislikes:

Race:

Nationality:

Weapon:

Skills/talents: ((Limit four))

Bio/History:

Reason for becoming a pirate:

~Best Mate CS~

Name:

Appearance:

Dislikes:

Race:

Nationality:

Weapon:

Bio/History:

History With Captain:

~Crew Member~

Name:

Appearance:

Dislikes:

Race:

Nationality:

Weapon:

Bio/History:

Reason for joining the crew:

Thanks for reading all of this! Please don't say anything negative, I'm aware the plot sounds very much like the popular anime One Piece. But please do refrain yourself from basing your character off from any of the ones in the anime.

Also, all intimate actions shall be placed in a private conversation. This is only rated 13 and up because of blood and gore. I rather not let other people feel uncomfortable. The romance can only go up to kissing, anymore than that is private.

Welcome to Vanguard!

This is a letter given to you from the one of the knights.

Vanguard it a natural place of stealing,robbing, fighting, killing, and surviving. Why so many horrible things? Because of the people. One of the most leading 'jobs' is being a pirate.

Why so many pirates? Because about 20 years ago a famous pirate was executed. The woman held the most powerful weapon in the world. She hid it before her death, her name was Julia Swash.

What is exactly the weapon or treasure? No one knows. But her crew members, which are all dead.

Who are the enemies? Other pirates, the navy, army, and bounty hunters.

Setting?

A mystical land full of different creatures, races, and habitats. This IS Vanguard.

Can you make your own ship and be the captain? Of course! But tell me (The creator of this) first so I can approve.

Goal? Hold the most powerful treasure or weapon in the world. That's the only way of becoming the ruler.

Why was this letter given to you? So show you that I was once a pirate until the king caught me and made me slave. I was the former best mate of Julia, and I believe someone out there could find the treasure. I only hope and plead it will belong to the right hands.

The roleplay has begin!

It's a scorching summer morning in Vanguard. Three of the most famous pirate ships have docked without knowing about the others. Levian Hearts, The Fleeting Ghost, And Hollow Whispers. All worshipped but feared by many.

((Sorry I'm not good with starting rps, I need to practice a bit more! /)*^*(\ ))

Octavian was at a bar loading up on their run stack. "About 25 barrels, and how much would that be?" The man at the counter had a shocked face. "2-25?" Octavian gave him a bright smile, "why not make that 54-wait! 80!" The man at the counter looked very pale and was about to faint. "W-we don't have 80." His face expression changed, Octavian jumped over the counter and put a dagger up to the bartenders throat. "You better have that goddamn amount, or else I'll burn this whole place down with you in it." The man shivered while taking a large breath of air. "Down in the basement." He threw the dagger and had a wide grin. "Pleaser doin business with you!"

A while later when all the cargo they needed was packed on the ship. He went to say hello to the other crews that docked.

((Yup! I need to practice))

Last edited by a moderator:
<p>Fenton looked over to the horizon at the front of the ship, holding his sword to the sky, watching it glisten down on his face. The sea air was superb. He got up, and went to the front of the bow, stood on the edge, and started shadow fighting to improve balance, humming in his practice. He wondered what the others were up to...</p>

Eunad looked at his work and sighed. He repaired one of the canons that were damaged by improper use (even if he did not know who it was). He wanted to be done quickly in order to further work on weapons in his small workshop which was set up under the deck. "Well, first the work before pleasure," he said to himself. Perhaps I will also relax with one of my books .... maybe The Draconian-Ucharian war or a simple band over the Nekoisland. He pushed of the thoughts and focused on his work.

Fent on stopped has he heard the footsteps. "Hi Euunad!" He turned around. "What'cha working on today?"

Eunad turned around briefly and turned back to his work.

"I just fix this cannon, as you can see well," he said as he grief for a new tool "no idea who, but someone's damaged."

"It should be more careful with them here!" he said as he lifted his arms him mock despair.

"I'm sorry, but I want this to end here," he said, and tapped the gun. Then he grinned and said in a teasing tone, ". Otherwise, I'd like to beat you"

Eunad, who continued to work again, one eyebrow raised. "Well if it is not about life and limb .... then already" he said, sarcastically.

Octavian walked onto a ship and explored it without getting permission. He then went down stairs to the cannon level. As he heard voices his walking paste slowed. One board on the stairs broke and Octavian panicked. He ran into a closet and locked it trying to catch his breath to make sure now one heard him.

Having docked into Vanguard Vaal was itching to walk on dirt again. Stepping foot onto land, she surveyed the town observing for any chances of danger. Her plans were to stock up on food, water, ammunition, and possibly recruit new members if she saw anyone worthy of becoming part of crew. Because unfortunately there wasn't as much in numbers for crew in comparison to very many other pirate ships out there and she was hoping to change that. She decided to wait for other people from her crew to get off the ship before telling them the plan.

Fraxinus said:
Eunad, who continued to work again, one eyebrow raised. "Well if it is not about life and limb .... then already" he said, sarcastically.
"True!" He nodded. "But this is a frendliy duel!" He smiled, and walked away. "Fine..." He knew he was too stuck-up most of the time.

Eunad lifted his head when he heard a strange noise. He listened for a while and wanted to dismiss it as an overturned object it, but then he thought he would still look and see. What could already happen bad he thought, and went to the location where the sound came from.

"Did I hear sombody say 'Spar'?" Sandra called, swinging around the corner. "Hello, Captain, hi Eunad." She turned to the Capt. "I'd love to spar, if you've got another sword hanging around."

"In the armory!" He went downstairs. "Morning Sandra, by the way!" He smiled, getting a sword. The armory was stocked to the brim with items of all sorts of ways to kill. He smiled as he closed the door, he never really liked that room. He tossed her a sword.

She caught it, feeling the weight and balance in her hand.

"Let's go up on deck." She led the way.

(I'm probably logging off now, dude. We'll have to finish this spar...maybe tomorrow?)

Dolores scurried out quickly, her claws scratching the wood beneath her. She was so excited to have fiiinally dock, how long had she gone without a nice large lollipop? Too long was the correct answer. Once next to her captain, she grew until she was in human form. "Hello Captain!" She grinned, the ends of her lips almost reaching her ear. She wasn't able to look totally human, a few traits from her natural form had to follow, "What are ya plans hm? I wanna stock up on lotsa candy."

Fenton drew his sword. "Lets GO!" He smiled. "Dont hold back on me" Hes said, as he took a balanced stance.

Octavian breathed heavily as looked through the crack to see Eunad. He turned and the closet had nothing that would be of his favor. He looked out the crack between the closet doors again.

Eunad saw the hole in the stairs and wondered. "What ...?"

He looked around but did not see anyone or anything that could have caused this. Either someone has stomped around here or the board was simply Rotten ... well whatever first comes the question who has probably caused this .... a member of the crew could it not be because he would otherwise have reported it ... thought Eunad.

"Hello? Is anyone there?" cried Eunad and drew his gun for safety's sake.

Octavian stood still and kept quite until the man left. 'Damn, bad idea to explore. Wait, once he leaves I can make a run for it.' He slowed his breathing so they wouldn't hear him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back