• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Welcome to Trigger Town

Mon dieu, I hate when I miss roleplays starting. I remember I was legit the second one interested in this and it has evolved so much since then. But I haven't seen it doing so because I don't get fucking notifications. Anyways, after I finish reading up, I'll start working on my dysfunctional child.

TODAY IS THE FUCKING DAY

@SomatoToup123 @Lost Valentine

You have 3 hours to finish your CS unless you suddenly need an extension.

I will be finishing Zaff up within that time frame and when that's done, we can start figuring out relationships.

Last edited by a moderator:
@SomatoToup123 I love your character. If we're both accepted I'll probably want to talk to you about relationships.

(totally not posting something as a way of putting off my English homework)

(also your username makes me laugh when I see it. Now I'm definitely just delaying)

THE ACCEPTANCES ARE UP

If your CS is in a spoiler, you were not accepted. I was actually super impressed with the characters and it was a tough decision choosing who to accept so please don't take it like I didn't like your character. I would love to have all of you in another one of my RP's one day ✨

For those of you who were accepted, congrats ❤️ Your character was enough of a mess to be welcomed into this fucked up family. I'll be creating a mass PM for discussion of relationships right now. Also, I'll be putting up a short summary of the town of Vanilla Falls in the Overview soon.

Last edited by a moderator:
I was actually very nervous about not being accepted so thanks for having my character :)

(Again, avoiding my English homework by doing something else vaguely productive)

Quick thing, the spoilers are pretty much the most intelligent way I've ever seen of dealing with unaccepted CS's. It really helps with seeing who you need to think about and flicking through to find a certain character.

snakeyem12 said:
Quick thing, the spoilers are pretty much the most intelligent way I've ever seen of dealing with unaccepted CS's. It really helps with seeing who you need to think about and flicking through to find a certain character.
Thank you ! I didn't want to tamper with anything, especially the sheets with code but I also didn't to delete them or block the thread.

TheGhostKing said:
Is this roleplay being revived? Because I would love to have a hand in that.
Oh, everyone's still alive we just chat in a PM. Currently, we're waiting on a post from another character so it's the perfect ;) time ;) to ;) jump ;) in ;)

;)

Ah, I see! So I will have to wait to be accepted and all? Which I don't mind. It feels weird since the due date is so far past.

If you check the IC, we're not that far in because we were waiting for certain members who never showed. Chances are, you'd be accepted quickly and have a reasonable amount of time to make an entrance post.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back