• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Welcome to the Pantheon (Always Open!)

Safety Hammer

A walking piece of shit in a stupid looking jacket
Once upon a time, the worship of multiple gods was a strange thing. Stories and fables were told of their exploits and their children. They were fabulous beings indeed, each with their own flaws and strengths. But with the expansion of technology and reason in the world, they were regarded as false, and belief in said gods ceased.

But the gods themselves never left...

Morgana was way to bored. There was nothing to do, and she didnt feel like toying with humans at the moment. She just kind of roamed Mt. Olympus, keeping to the shadows. Oh how she hated the sun, it was disgustingly bright. Her heels went click, click, click on the floor as she pondered what to do with herself and the time.

[QUOTE="RedTeam Grif]Morgana was way to bored. There was nothing to do, and she didnt feel like toying with humans at the moment. She just kind of roamed Mt. Olympus, keeping to the shadows. Oh how she hated the sun, it was disgustingly bright. Her heels went click, click, click on the floor as she pondered what to do with herself and the time.

[/QUOTE]
Virian stumbled into the hallway, wearing a pair of sunglasses. "Fuckin' hangovers." The god mumbled. He looked up at Morgana and gave a faint smile. "Oh, hey there, Morgana. Why are you up here?"

mA_zZSDvEZVftQND5_U3bzw.jpg

Morgana looked over at him. "Alcohol huh? Well, I shouldnt question the god of parties huh?" She laughed slightly. "And I have been walking around, doing nothing because there is nothing to do" She growled.

[QUOTE="RedTeam Grif]Morgana looked over at him. "Alcohol huh? Well, I shouldnt question the god of parties huh?" She laughed slightly. "And I have been walking around, doing nothing because there is nothing to do" She growled.

[/QUOTE]
"What do you want to do?" Virian said, before getting tired of walking, and started to float. "I'm up for anything. Wait, scratch that. I'm NOT up for anything. You do some freaky shit, you know that? With the whole neck biting stuff? And I thought that I was into some freaky shit."

(Bulbasaur is adorable. Sometimes)

"It can be enjoyable, just a pinch and you dont have to feel the rest" She said with a small smirk. "But, that does depend if you can remember it by the time you wake up. Or if you wake up at all"

[QUOTE="RedTeam Grif](Bulbasaur is adorable. Sometimes)
"It can be enjoyable, just a pinch and you dont have to feel the rest" She said with a small smirk. "But, that does depend if you can remember it by the time you wake up. Or if you wake up at all"

[/QUOTE]
"LA LA LA LA LA!" Virian said, plugging his ears. "I CAN'T FUCKING HEAR YOU!"

Morgana kept her smirk. "Tell me, how have you not been at least bitten yet? Your the definition of bad choices, how have you evaded me for this long with that kind of lifestyle?"

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="RedTeam Grif]Morgana kept her smirk. "Tell me, how have you not been at least bitten yet? Your the definition of bad choices, how have you evaded me for this long with that kind of lifestyle?"

[/QUOTE]
"Oh I've been bitten. But I'd rather have my dick sucked than my blood." Virian said, floating on his back. "Vampires are freaky."

Morgana rolled her eyes. "Yes, only because we feed on blood. Its survival, a fact people push in the back of their minds" She said. "In fact, they've pushed the idea of vampirism so far in the back of their mind, they dont even believe we exist. Vampires and gods/goddesses alike" She shook her head in disdain. "Instead they blame fang marks on this thing called a Chupacabra. And think of this single god as the most powerful being there is. I remember a time where women feared the night because of gentlemanly dressed vampires and men went missing after an encounter with a late night hooker" She sighed in remembrance. "Those were the good days, when humans had a little more fear for more powerful beings"

Furea was doing what she normal did. Be a recluse who didn't want any interaction a it anyone. She was just reading and sipping wine with her hair pulled up into a neat, but messy bun. She sighed, getting up to get more wine, only to sigh again when she couldn't find any. "Damn," She muttered.

Helena woke up, the sunlight shining through her courtains, right onto her face. She rolled around in her bed, placing her pillow on her face. Yet she was woken up again by the meowing of her cats. Helena let out a sigh, before finally standing up. She stretched a last time before actually walking towards the kitchen, where she first filled up the cats bowls. "Priorites, huh?", she said to herself.

She walked towards the coffee machine. Nothing could wake her up like a good old coffee. As she filled her cup she looked towards the table, at the silvery plate she left behind yesterday evening. She sat down at the table, taking a sip from her coffee, her eyes still fixed on the plate. "Well, those gods sure won't mind if I take some, right?", she said to herself before taking one of those frutis that she had left as an offering.

After finishing up her breakfast she took out her school uniform, and simply kempt her hair down. She picked her bag up and said goodbye to her cats before leaving her home.

FireMaiden said:
Furea looked twoards the door, "Yeah, come in," She answered, putting her book down. She walked over to her stero, turning the music down, and went to open the door.
Virian floated through the door and plopped down on her sofa. "I'm bored."

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]Virian floated through the door and plopped down on her sofa. "I'm bored."

[/QUOTE]
"That's not really something I can help you with. You going to the human world?" She said, walking through the double dorms that connected her bedroom and the living room so she could change out of her pajamas.

FireMaiden said:
"That's not really something I can help you with. You going to the human world?" She said, walking through the double dorms that connected her bedroom and the living room so she could change out of her pajamas.
"Yeah. Would you like to come along?" Virian said, before floating after her.

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]"Yeah. Would you like to come along?" Virian said, before floating after her.

[/QUOTE]
"Why do you think I'm changing?" She said, taking off her shirt and putting on another tee, then some black skinny jeans. She shoved on some black converse, and grabbed her favorite leather jacket. "Well, let's go."

FireMaiden said:
"Why do you think I'm changing?" She said, taking off her shirt and putting on another tee, then some black skinny jeans. She shoved on some black converse, and grabbed her favorite leather jacket. "Well, let's go."
"Are you sure? Don't you want to undress a bit more before we leave?" Virian said cheekily, as he floated on his back. Being the god of sex, Virian was always a total perv. His young appearance helped him not to get slapped, and most of the time, his 'charm' would work on humans. "Maybe, uh, take off that shirt again?" He gave the god of death a smile, hoping that his efforts might not be in vain.

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]"Are you sure? Don't you want to undress a bit more before we leave?" Virian said cheekily, as he floated on his back. Being the god of sex, Virian was always a total perv. His young appearance helped him not to get slapped, and most of the time, his 'charm' would work on humans. "Maybe, uh, take off that shirt again?" He gave the god of death a smile, hoping that his efforts might not be in vain.

[/QUOTE]
"Sorry, but you know the rule. I can't touch any living thing-gods included- without them dying or getting very sick," Furea said with a sigh. "Besides, you're in the friend-zone, as humans call it."

FireMaiden said:
"Sorry, but you know the rule. I can't touch any living thing-gods included- without them dying or getting very sick," Furea said with a sigh. "Besides, you're in the friend-zone, as humans call it."
"Can I just see them?!" Virian said, floating over to Furea and giving her puppy dog eyes. "Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease???? I won't touch them I swear! Well, I might poke them. But that's beyond the point. I'll give you some more booze if you do! PLEEEEEEEEASE?????"

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]"Can I just see them?!" Virian said, floating over to Furea and giving her puppy dog eyes. "Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease???? I won't touch them I swear! Well, I might poke them. But that's beyond the point. I'll give you some more booze if you do! PLEEEEEEEEASE?????"

[/QUOTE]
Furea chuckled, "Why would I show you my boobs? You just saw them,"She said with a smirk. "But, I would like more booze. I drank last of my wine."

FireMaiden said:
Furea chuckled, "Why would I show you my boobs? You just saw them,"She said with a smirk. "But, I would like more booze. I drank last of my wine."
"Is that a yes?" Virian said, quite quickly. "I'll give you a barrel of wine! Please?" The pervy god floated a little closer to Furea and gave her a smile. "Two barrels if I can touch them!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back