• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy We be Pirates: Open & accepting

"Nah I think I can handle it you just worry about making sure this ship stays in one piece!" Fin replied his grip still on Leon. He had know Leons mother rather well being as she was one of the 7 warlords of the sea. She was one woman Fin would never forget everytime they clashed it ended the same way, in a draw. He didn't mind though afterwords they all go out and party. It irritated Fin that she went a died before he could beat her, but at least he could make sure her kid became stronger. Even if it meant almost killing him. @DeathRising @BELL

Sea Devil

As Fin walks over and grabs me by the head I say "god dammit your one tough son of a bitch." And from the pain from my shoulder and fin trying to crush my skull I pass out. And as soon as I passed out Poseidon appears behind fin and punchs him sending him against the mast. And then he says "Captin Fin if you truly want a challenge one day let my son go and let him grow to be the Captin the Black Rosé deserves. Now I believe it is clear that you have won Fin let that be good enough for today. Oh yea if you tell anyone I was hear you might have some problems at sea one day. Because we can't have people think i show favratisim." And with that he tosses Leon back over to the Black Rosé and vanishes.

Fin rubbed his cheek and looks up."Dammit I was going to let the brat live anyways! Oh well its fine we still won! Oh and I got punched by a god so that's something to be happy about! ARHARHARHARHARHARHAR!!!" Fin laughed so loud even those on the other ship could hear it. He looked over to the enemy ship."Hey anyone of my crew who actually managed to get on the enemy ship get your asses back here were setting out! " Fin called in a happy tone @DeathRising @Am2aM @BELL @sprouhtt @Nenma Takashi @animegirl20 @RetroAkabane (think that's all)

With a cold rush of wind a tall, black hooded figure with a scythe appeared on the main deck of the Black Rosé. He stared down at them as he let out a loud death like whisper. It was Death himself…

The Savage looked over as a chill ran down the deck and sighed as he saw the hooded figure.

"Great. What now?"

He had grown pretty annoyed with the amount if crap he had to put up with today. If this one was just like the others, he might just shoot himself.

Last edited by a moderator:
On the Sea Devil

Arthur turns to Fin and begins to formally introduce himself. "Hello Captain Fin, the name's Arthur Wilfred, Son of Plutus, God of Wealth. I'm impressed by your fighting ability and want in on this merry little crew"

Arthur then turned to look at the Black Rose "Hey pal, next time these crews lock arms I will be your opponent" he said to the Savage with a grin. He saw a dark robed figure on board but didn't pay it any mind and turned back to Fin awaiting his reply. @Tylor guillory @Knight Nate @Veyd Sahvoz

Alex stumbled up and jumped back onto the Sea Devil he looked at Savage and grit his teeth. "I figured fighting pirates wouldn't be any harder then fighting animals. But now I see I was wrong I can't just beat everyone I fight with raw power." He looked at Fin and waited for new orders.

(Whenever I go to work, school, or sleep, I come back to 100 or more *new posts!! >:c)

Elizabeth shuddered at the shouts, gunshots, and screams coming from above. But at least she didn't hear anyone coming down belowdecks where she was. Then a thought struck her. What if the fight ended and everyone left? Then she'd be in the same position as earlier, but WORSE. She'd have to join the Black Rose again before they left. She was starting to be annoyed at being told to go and hide. It was dangerous up there, but not as terrifying as it was waiting down here and being left to wonder. She climbed out of the barrel and paced, trying to keep her mind off of anything bad.

The Sea Devil

Anthea walks up following Arthur and Crow to the main deck, " I thought you were your own captain?" She asked him and gave him a smirk. She leaned against a wooden pole and crossed her arms in front of her. @RetroAkabane

Elizabeth decided to go up to the top deck and sneak back onto the Black Rose. She climbed up to the main deck and saw the cloaked figure, freezing in her tracks. Terror bubbled up inside of her, relentless and paralyzing fear. She tried to move her legs but they refused. She tried to say something but her mouth wouldn't open. Her mind becomes murky with terror rampaging her head. She doesn't even notice when she sinks to her knees. She tries to scream, but the terror is too absolute. She tries to control her consciousness, but is rewarded with a splitting headache, and more terror flowing in through the cracks and holes. Cracks and holes. Cracks and holes? A single thought echoed in her head. Just fill in the holes. She felt a tinny, dull pain in her forehead as she fell forward from her knees to face first on the deck. She had looked into his eyes. That was a thing never meant for human kind. But now she could move. She didn't see him anymore. She stood up, facing away from the cloaked figure. She stumbled across the ship and onto the Black Rose, her face pale as a ghost and her eyes blank and empty. Out of pure luck, she had avoided the gaze of Death itself. And now she would have hat scar forever. Still human, but tainted. There was just one piece missing. Which one..? She sits down with her legs crossed, leaning against a sturdier part of the side of the ship. She didn't hear anybody walking; the throbbing in her head was much to great. She didn't see any of the crew; her vision was blurry and dim. She wasn't thinking right; she was scarred. And everyone knows scars can't be removed.

The Sea Devil

Adonia followed everyone back to the ship, still having a huge grin on her face.. She then leaned against a wall again..

Crow returns his gaze to the bird...girl...thing. "What do. We do with her, I have three feathers from her, now what?" Crow holds out two feathers, one for Arthur and one for Anthea.

@RetroAkabane @sprouhtt

After a few moments I come to and look around and notice I am back on the Rose but how. I then notice a hooded figure on the deck and I can feel the aura of death seep off this guy. So I get up and wince in pain from my shoulder and ask him "who are you and what do you want?"

(@NightCasterZ we are not at a port yet but if you want you can have your characters get into trouble or something at Preda thats the city we will be heading for.)

DeathRising said:
After a few moments I come to and look around and notice I am back on the Rose but how. I then notice a hooded figure on the deck and I can feel the aura of death seep off this guy. So I get up and wince in pain from my shoulder and ask him "who are you and what do you want?"
(@NightCasterZ we are not at a port yet but if you want you can have your characters get into trouble or something at Preda thats the city we will be heading for.)
Death looks at everyone on the Black Rosé, he let's out a death like whisper as he turns his head towards the girl who had looked at him, then he looked down at the human that spoke too him "Can you not tell?" said Death in a loud whispery voice.

As the figure looks at me I get chills down my back and say "let me guess your death and I died when I was fighting Fin and your hear to take me to the underworld."

DeathRising said:
As the figure looks at me I get chills down my back and say "let me guess your death and I died when I was fighting Fin and your hear to take me to the underworld."
"Hell no" exclaimed Death "Hades…you think I work for Hades!?" asked Death in a normal voice, that of a middle aged man.

"alright good I am not dead. And don't you work for Hades he is god of the underworld after all." I say a I will some of the ocean to move all the treasure from the transport ship into the Black Rose's treasure room and the rest of my crew back onto the ship.

George Hammond was asleep. He snored loudly enough to scare off any sea predators that might be thinking of taking a bite out of him. His boat was quietly sailing the seas, unaware of the water beneath it. Suddenly, it bumped into something. The force of the collision startled him awake, and fell out of his bed. "What the..." he began, rubbing his head in annoyance. He walked out onto the main deck of the ship to find that his boat had hit another ship, much bigger then his own. He growled. "Why, those dirty sea dogs," he barked, and grabbed a rope. Swinging it, he threw it upwards latching onto the side of the boat. He began pulling himself up, and climbed onto the deck of the ship. He vaulted over it, landing on his two feet, and surveyed the scene. A hooded figure was standing in the center, and there were a bunch of other people he could tell were pirates. He let a mighty roar. "You bastards!" he cried, enraged. "I was trying to sleep, but my ship hit yours, and disturbed me! ME!" He inhaled deeply. "Perhaps you've all heard of me?" he asked, a dark look on his face. "For I am the one, the only, the deadly, Captain George Hammond, the Sword Hand Demon!" he cried, striking a pose. He awaited their responses of fear, shame and begging.

She had followed them to the main deck. She looked at the other ship they had been fighting against. She was trying to decide which would be safer. Since these nuts tried to kill her the first time. Well wasn't like she couldn't fight for herself. Though using fire on a ship like this probably wouldn't be the best idea. So for now she would have to defend herself another way. She could just fly away now but her arm was still sore so that wouldn't work. She glanced over at crow. "I know one thing. You put one hand on me and I won't hesitate to burn this ship." The question was if she was bluffing or not.

@BELL

DaManofWar said:
George Hammond was asleep. He snored loudly enough to scare off any sea predators that might be thinking of taking a bite out of him. His boat was quietly sailing the seas, unaware of the water beneath it. Suddenly, it bumped into something. The force of the collision startled him awake, and fell out of his bed. "What the..." he began, rubbing his head in annoyance. He walked out onto the main deck of the ship to find that his boat had hit another ship, much bigger then his own. He growled. "Why, those dirty sea dogs," he barked, and grabbed a rope. Swinging it, he threw it upwards latching onto the side of the boat. He began pulling himself up, and climbed onto the deck of the ship. He vaulted over it, landing on his two feet, and surveyed the scene. A hooded figure was standing in the center, and there were a bunch of other people he could tell were pirates. He let a mighty roar. "You bastards!" he cried, enraged. "I was trying to sleep, but my ship hit yours, and disturbed me! ME!" He inhaled deeply. "Perhaps you've all heard of me?" he asked, a dark look on his face. "For I am the one, the only, the deadly, Captain George Hammond, the Sword Hand Demon!" he cried, striking a pose. He awaited their responses of fear, shame and begging.
Death ignored the mans rambling, his scythe seethed with death and his skeletal hands were a dark blackish.

animegirl20 said:
She had followed them to the main deck. She looked at the other ship they had been fighting against. She was trying to decide which would be safer. Since these nuts tried to kill her the first time. Well wasn't like she couldn't fight for herself. Though using fire on a ship like this probably wouldn't be the best idea. So for now she would have to defend herself another way. She could just fly away now but her arm was still sore so that wouldn't work. She glanced over at crow. "I know one thing. You put one hand on me and I won't hesitate to burn this ship." The question was if she was bluffing or not.
@BELL
Death looked over at her, hearing what she said but doubted she'd do it. He looked at them all and shouted, racking their ears so they'd listen to him.

The Savage sighed as he rubbed his temples and stepped a little forward to the hooded figure. He had met Death before, and he probably knew what he wanted now. He ignored the ramblings of the 'Sword Hand Demon' and turned his attention to Death.

"What is it you want now, Death? I thought we already finished our buisness."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back