• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Warrior Cats ~ Dark Dawn

"I can do that," she said, bowing her head. "My sister and I, we live in the moor. Which clan is that?"

"We've been walking for a while. It's completely moor and grass. What is it? It angels of wind and heather."

"Sister, if this she cat won't give us the answers we traveled did, then we shall take our leave."

" This is Riverclan Shadowclan is behind you then on the south east side of the lake is Windclan and nothr east is Thunderclan "

"Hmm.... we thought it was Windclan..... grandfather used to say that Riverclan was marsh. There were sheep...and dogs... I might've been mistaken...."

"We were in a territory of wind and heather. Of hills. A stream borders us from the forest."

Crow was stalking her pray, a squirrel to be exact. As she crept through the under brush she stopped and lifted her nose, she could smell other cats, the wind bringing there scent to her. Her ears twitched to the sound of the squirrel eating a nut, she got ready to pounce, then she leaps out of the under brush and before the squirrel could react to what was happening she had her Sharp teeth in the neck of it.

(Didn't know how to star so I winged it.)

"We start tonight. Dream, sister."

"I will. Finding these cats will be hard though...."

Sub-Zero flicked his ears, licking his paws and washing his face. Smoke was watching the she-cats, making sure they werent going to do anything. Sub-Zero looked up and chuckled when he saw what Smoke was doing. "Admiring the she-cats I see" He said. Smoke looked at the bigger cat, "N-no I wasnt! Just making sure they werent going to try anything!" He stuttered.

The two she cats walked in the opposite direction of their camp, crouching low. They were doing something they probably shouldn't.

Redfeather turned her head and licked her back now her coat shinned in the light

Crow dropped the squirrel and took a bit of it, she soon finished it and licked her paws. She stood up and decided to follow the scent of the other cats, the wind had now changed direction and was blowing in the direction of the other cats bringing her scent to those cats. She headed in the direction she smelt the scent.

Sub-Zero rolled his eyes, "Calm down, I was just messing with you. But if you want to find out if they are going to pull anything just talk and see if they got anything to hide" He said, continuing to wash his face with a smirk. Smoke huffed, "Fine, I will" He growled, marching up to one of them. "Hello, I'm Smoke"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back