• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Warrior Cats ~ Dark Dawn

Redfeather nodded and said " My great grandmother was leader of Thunderclan " she looked to her rabbit and ate since it was getting cold

Willows eyes shined " then I will give it my best try. I will rebuild the clans and I will prove myself worthy to star clan!" willow froze, her ears flicking into the directions where she heard footsteps. She looked to her left and saw two figures heading towards them. " hey, red feather, we've got company." she mowed.

Redfeather glanced up but kept eating she didn't really seem to care who was padding up she just needed to finished the rabbit she had caught

Willow waited for the cats to approach, curling her tail over her paws, her black pelt glittering in the sun.

Dawnlight froze, stopping Nightsong. The sisters shared a look, their long fur clean and shiny.

"They spoke of the clans.... Who are they, sister?"

"I don't know.... but stay beside me until I give you the order to run."

Both of them stayed where they were, three eyes shining and one dull.

"Who are you?"

Redfeather licked her muzzle after finishing the rabbit and lifted her head she stood up to her full height now and was pretty tall her muscles flexed with her movments

" I am Willow, this is red feather. I plan to rebuild the clans with the help of anyone who is willing to help." willow purred, her eyes gleaming excitedly.

Dawnlight growled, standing to her full height. This cat was still shirt compared to her.

"We are looking for the rest of the clans. I am Dawn Light that shines on water. This is my sister, Night song at Midnight. We come from the Tribe of Rushing Water."

Willow gaze flicked worriedly between the two tall, muscular cats. " it's nice to meet you, dawnlight and nightsong, but I don't know if you have heard in the mountains... The clans have been gone for many moons now..."

( er, sorry, I have to go now :T sorry....)

"We heard. That's another reason we came. We are descendants of Stormfur."

"Sister! No more!"

((Bye!!!))

Redfeather's tail twitched and the tio flicked back and forth slightly amused

Dawnlight growled. She didn't like these cats. But Nightsong was calm, brushing her tail over her sister's flank.

"I am Nightsong. I came here because I dreamt of starry cats in the sky. Cats that weren't tribe. But they were clan. I apologize for any hostility. You are different from tribe. Forgive us," she said, bowing her head and holding out a forepaw.

Redfeather dipped her head which was a sign she trusted the cat who had explain thimeri reason for coming here

"What do you know of Starclan?" Nightsong asks.

"Sister! The tribe.... they might hear us...."

" It is the ancestors clan for all of the last owners of this land, and they are always watching us and taking care of us, they grant leaders their 9 lives "

"Interesting. So much different from the tribe.... why do I alone heart these choices in my dreams? Walk on strange lands in my dreams? I've had them since I was a kit. I don't understand."

" Startclan may be telling you that your place is with the clans instead of in your tribe "

"That is why I came. I was also to become the new Stoneteller..... but I was shunned.... So I came to clan territory."

" Starclan has called you for a reason which will be fulfilled in time "

" If you know how to treat the wounded and sick then Start clan has called you to be a medicine cat "

" Treating cats and curing them of sickness, helping queens with their kits "

Users who are viewing this thread

Back