• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Warrior Cats ~ Dark Dawn

Shadow was quiet for a moment, before whispering " I think, I think you where visited by a Starclan warrior and... That you where meant to find the clans and maybe even join them, why else would a cat with stars in their fur tell you to come here?" She laughed cheerfully " That's great! you're one of the few cats who has spoken to a star clan warrior! But if you don't want to join, I'd understand. I know the life of a loner and lots of other cats seem strange and unwelcoming..."

Four Eyes stood still like he had just been frozen. Him join a clan? The cats who had been taking over the lake? That would be preposterous, or would it? Whoever this starclan is they don't seem to be false, coincidence is unlikely especially in this world. Four Eyes pondered as he stood. "So before I make a choice who are these starclan fellows and how are they able to get in my head?" He asked.

" Starclan are our dead ancestors, they watch over us and guide us, they walk in special cats dreams and give advice and sometimes prophecies. They can even give the leader of a clan nine lives." she meowed. " my grand father was a clan cat or so my mother says, so I am a decenand of the clans. You might be one to."

"Well I wouldn't know who I am related to never got the be around my parents, ya see I am a former inhabitant of a twoleg nest long story and I think I've blabberdd here's a bit to much on myself." He yawned. " though anyway these starclan cats seem pretty knowledgeable, and if they can appear and give information like this then, um didn't you say you are not apart WindClan so that must mean there are more clans correct?"

Shadow looked away " well yes, there where more clans, Windclan has just been rebuilt, but the other clans.... They haven't . " she sighed " it's hard to find cats that stick together. Windclan was lucky, they got bloodclan to join them, no big hassle with finding cats, just voila, brand new clan"

"That sounds like a problem and I guess you must be having it especially by the way you sound , so why doesn't starclan assist all the clans in being rebuilt it seems like they want them back, but why not just gather a bunch cats they seem to have that ability?" He asked

Shadow shook her head " I don't know, they brought you, maybe it just needs time, not everything can happen in a day." she murmured, looking off into the depths of the pine forest

"Well there has to be something that the cats down here could use to communicate with them so that we can problems like someone didn't know where they belonged, or they don't know what to do next, I mean that is possible right?" Four Eyes asked again his questions seemed endless, but there had to be a point he wanted to know what was next. The idea that some greater force brought him here intrigued, but it also left the stinging sensation of why.

Shadow nodded, tilting her head into the direction of Windclan territory. " The stories say, that the healer or medicine cat of the clan was able to see and hear the starclan warriors. It is said that there's a special pool that sits between thunderclan and windlcan's territory. There these special cats could talk with starcla. Trough a dream that was induced by the special water." But until now, it was just stories. She thought, Now it's am important part of my future life....

"Well why don't we go, I presume we both have something we want to know, and they could either reject us, or they can guide us, and the idea of answers seems worth the chance." Four Eyes stated as he stretched as he turned to face the direction that she had motioned.

Shadow nodded, turning slowly to the direction that Four eyes was now facing. " yeah, You're right. We should hurry up tough, before it gets dark." she meowed, starting to walk quickly thowards the lake. " We'll get there faster with less obstacles in the way." she explained her reason for leaving the safety of the forest.

Four Eyes followed swiftly beside the cat, and nodded in agreement the light of the sun would be gone soon. As they exited the forest he looked over to the water still admiring the lake he was by all means excited for what was to come the idea of finding why he was here to be great.

Shadow continued walking, already seeing a line of maple trees. " We're almost into the Thunderclan territory! " She informed him, giving him a quick look. " we should be able to reach the stream or pool before nightfall." she purred happily.

Four Eyes nodded the excitement he had slowly becam anxiety, as they continued closer he started to become a bit paranoid as well silently questioning himself. Though still he kept following forcing himself to move quicker.

Dusk moved on, past Windclan borders and toward the pool of water that stretched across the land before them. He frowned as the night sky begins to rise up though soon smiles in amusement upon hearing Thistle's obnoxious yawn. The older tom pauses and looks around them. They needed shelter though the water seemed to reach out to him. His eyes returning to the water and slowly, he moves on. His objective is to reach the shore and find a temporary home. 'Should've stayed in Windclan...' He grumbles inwardly.

--------- okaaaaaay, so I haven't been active on this chat for quite a while, (sorry..) It kinda looks like this has gone dead, If you'd like to prove me wrong, go ahead. But I'm deeming this chat closed, since no one has posted anything in a while. Feel free to contine Rping, otherwise I'll pack this Away and let it gather dust...------------

Btw. If you do feel like continuing to Rp, you'd have to tell me and I could:

A) open the group again and maybe gets some new members

B) leave the group closed and have you guys make more characters

C) Skip ahead in time to see all the clans rebuilt, your cats living life,

OR

D) skip ahead in time, have only 2 clans of your choice rebuilt and then take it from there

( note that D would be best if the group continued to be closed, because you wouldn't need as many cats for 2 clans...)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back