• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Warrior Cats ~ Dark Dawn

Dawnlight padded closer to him, pressing her head against his. "I'm sorry if I worried you... I won't do it again," she said, helping him by using her own tail to sweep up the den floor, her long fur getting tangled with whatever was on the floor.

Nightsong purred as well. "I'm glad then. Come on," she said, walking into the den, hoping he was following

@Cyber Wolf

Wolf purrs, and licks her ear gently. He looks to her, "care to gather some moss for bedding with me?"

Ace follows NightSong slowly, and twitches his striped ears.

Dawnlight nodded, living his ear in return. "Sure. I saw some miss by the border stream," she said, waking out of the den.

Nightsong laid down on a bed of mood, looking up at him. "How are your wounds?"

Wolf leads DawnLight into the forest toward the stream. He twitches his ears, he sniffs around for moss.

Ace shrugs slightly, sitting beside her. "
Sore, yet I'll live." He purrs.

"Over here," Dawnlight said softly, scooping wads of moss out.

Nightsong licked his cheek. "Come sit with me," she said

Ace sat beside NightSong, and rubbed his head agonist hers, purring softly.

Wolf brightens, before trotting over. He begins to scoop up the dry moss as well. Holding it in his jaws. "
I'll be sure to send out the apprentices to do this." He says with a muffled mouth of moss.

Nightsong purred as well, rubbing her head back. "I take it you slept well?"

Dawnlight nodded. "I'll give this to the queens," she said around the moss. "Let's start heading back."

Wolf nods, and the two makes their way back. He carries his moss to the apprentice den, I which several young warriors swat at his ears playfully. Wolf recoils slightly before easily pushing over the young cat and pinning it down with his paw. He spit out the moss, before picking the kit up with his paw, and licking it's head despite kit's rough protest.

Ace purrs slightly, "
like a rock." He chuckles. Wrapping his tail around hers and he begins to groom her pelt free of dirt and leaves.

Dawnlight looked at them curiously before walking to the queens den. They give her hostile glares but brighten up when they saw the moss. Dawnlight laid it out for them before walking back out to gather more moss.

Nightsong purred, cleaning his pelt as well. "I slept quite peacefully as well," she said in between licks.

@Cyber Wolf

Wolf gives the kit another lick, before leaving them to their games. He follows after DawnLight, before Fox walks into camp carrying a large mouthful of moss, "give that to NightSong."

"Nightsong already haas bedding, but that can be used for treatments," Dawnlight said, still padding away.

@Cyber Wolf

Wolf flicks DawnLight gently as she walks away, "very well, give half to NightSong, then take the other half to the Warrior den." Fox nods before trotting along.

Ace purrs softly, Fox walks in and he twitches his ears. She drops some moss in front of NightSong, "
Wolf told me to give you some Moss." She meows, Before picking up half of the massive under of moss, leaving NightSong with a rather large amount, before dismissing herself.

Dawnlight stopped, looking at him in amusement. "Do you want to come with me?" she asks. "I might hunt later."

"Thank you Fox," Nightsong said, looking at the moss. "That should be plenty for now."

@Cyber Wolf

The ginger she-cat nods, before exiting.

Wolf twitches his ears, "
Yes, that sounds delightful." He meows, walking beside her.

Nightsong turned to Ace, living one of his ears before standing up and taking the moss further into her den.

Dawnlight curled her tail in anticipation before trotting to the stream where she found the moss.

@Cyber Wolf

Lion prowls down a gentle stream, not acknowledging the faint scent marks. He stops briefly to lap the cool water.

.: RANDOM EVENT:.

Windclan is now officially a rebuilt clan, all cats within the clan are now clan cats (yay!)

You will have to protect your territory and your clan or your quest will have failed ( quest?! What quest?!)

Good luck brave warriors
!

~star clan~

Undercore said:
.: RANDOM EVENT:.
Windclan is now officially a rebuilt clan, all cats within the clan are now clan cats (yay!)

You will have to protect your territory and your clan or your quest will have failed ( quest?! What quest?!)

Good luck brave warriors
!

~star clan~
(Should the clan be visited by StarClan and gifted their official clan names? Like Wolf would be called WolfStar, and Fox would be called something like FoxPelt)

Ace purrs, "so, do you think StarClan is watching us right now?" He meows curiously.

Wolf follows after DawnLight, the wind blows the strong scent of another cat. He twitches his ears, and looks down stream, this cat wasn't on his territory, yet he was close. Wolf growls, and looks to DawnLight.

(yeah xD yeah , ok , I just don't have any Starclam cats... Well whatever...)

Windstar, followed by his clan, faded into appearance in the middle of the camp. " Cats of former bloodclan and cats of the future Windclan, I welcome you to our camp. In a clan, each cat has his own clan name." Windstar looked at wolf, nodding at him " Wolf, you are this clan's leader and from this moment on, you will be known as wolfstar ( @Cyber Wolf you have to do your nine lives ceremony since I can't control you character)." he dipped his head before turning to Ace ." you are the deputy of this clan, For your loyalty and determination I shall give you the name Aceheart. ( or whatever name you prefer) " One by one the new clan cats where give their names and told the warrior code. Windstar lifted his head, eyes sparkling with stars " I am proud of you, Windclan! This clan shall be strong and powerful once again!" he howled, all of the cats joining him while the Starclam cats slowly faded away...

Sorry, I poofed.))

Lion stared at the minnows in the water, a flicker of a memory of his family flashed in his mind. It had been a while since he had met another cat, and frankly he didn't care.

WolfStar nodded at WindStar, "I won't let you down." He meowed softly, he felt different, the clan cats yowles in happiness, they no longer looked dangerous, yet they looked.. normal.. no more darkness in their eyes, no more darkness in their hearts from past events, WolfStar smiled happily, looking to DawnLight.

AceHeart looks to NightSong, his eyes filled with joy, he purrs softly, rubbing his head with hers happily.

FoxPelt swished her tail with joy, the cat seemed lighter, less bloodthristy. She watches as the apprentices gallop around, wrestling, and while queens groom their young kits.

Four Eyes padded along the lakeshore the grain of the sand felt comfortable on his feet, natural even. He looked out and could see the other side, he purred, it was a beautiful sight the water like a mirror. The short haired cat started to slow and eventually stopped sitting he yawned and looked out admiring the beauty of the landscape.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nightsong watched all the celebrations with happiness in her heart. This was her home now. She rubbed her head back against Aceheart's, purring loudly. "Congratulations," she said, wrapping her tail around his. "I'm so happy for you."

Dawnlight looked back at him. "Congratulations, Wolfstar," she said softly, happiness in her eyes but her heart was sad. Redleaf would've liked it here. But she musty stay happy for her future mate. "How do you feel?"

@Cyber Wolf

WolfStar inhaled deeply, "that it's time for the next step." WolfStar hurriedly climbs on top of the slick rocks that made up his den, WindClan looks up toward him, he purrs happily, curling his tail around his paws. "WindClan, today we cut our old ways." The clan yowls with joy, and purr happily. "We shall venture to the stream, and abandon our collars, as we are forest cats, and no longer may carry our past along with us." Murmurs of agreement ripple through the large clan. He slips off the rocks, landing on his paws elegantly. He then begins to trot into the forest, toward the stream, WindClan following after him obediently.

AceHeart purrs, looking into NightSong's eyes with love, before running after WolfStar happily.

Both she cat's stayed where they were, watching them. They wore no collars. Hence the fact that they did not need to follow.

"They will be brave.... They will be selfish... these collars were the past but here is their future," Nightsong murmured.

"And we will be here to guide them," Dawnlight said, sitting next to her sister

Users who are viewing this thread

Back