• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Warrior Cats ~ Dark Dawn

Wolf twitches his ears, glaring towards the area Crow was in. "Normally, felines are more caution when they see the BloodClan leader." He growls. The wind was blowing toward him, carrying Crows scent. He growls softly, not knowing it was his own aunt.

Crow shook her head. "Is that any way to talk to your aunt?" She said walking out of the undergrowth. "I mean seriously." She said in a low and aggressive voice.

Dawnlight decided to nap. She will wait patiently. She prayed he was okay and well.

Nightsong continued to lick Ace's wounds until she was satisfied with the treatment.

Wolf smiled slightly, "Most definitely not." He dips his head respectfully for a moment, before looking towards her. "Why are you here?" He spoke calmly, curling his tail slight.

"I smelt 'other cats' in the wind and I decided to come have a... look." She said cycling wolf. "And may I ask who was in the den? And why aren't they dead." She shook her head and sighed. "I thought Scrouge and me tought you better than to let cats live!" She spat, her claws flexing and her eyes filled with fury.

Wolg growls, "why kill without reason?" He growls, his golden glare intense. "Because blood makes you purr? I am not like scourge, or you. " He spits, "and I'm pleased I'm not. " His growls come from deep in this chest. He was admirable, "If I follow in Scourge's paw prints, I'll eventually die like him."

(Brb)

Crow growls looking at wolf. "Well then." She said sitting down, her eyes calm a sweet like normal again. "You have every right to think like that." She said pain filling her eyes, she remembers seeing Scrouges body motionless. "I never said... We never said you had to kill every cat you meet, but." She stopped.

Wolf twitches his ears, huffing heavily. "I am traveling to the city, to retrieve BloodClan, as WindClan and BloodClan are now one." He meows, he has succeeded in something scourge had not. Wolf merged BloodClan and WindClan, something Scourge had attempted to desperately do, yet he went about it the wrong way.

Crow narrowed her eyes. "What do you mean, 'wind clan and blood clan,' are now one?" She asked, her tail going side to side in the dirt. "I don't know what your trying to do, but do you think this is really a good idea?" She said bringing her paw up and licking it.

Wolf keeps his head high, "it was Scourge's idea, to merge with a forest Clan." Wolf meows, "the city can no longer home us, we have out grown the filthy territory. The forest will benefit us in new ways, in larger territory, and more plentiful food, BloodClan will thrive." He purrs, curling his tail over his paws as he stares back at his elder Kin.

Crow looked at wolf and nodded. "I see." She said. "If you would like, I could help you with being blood clan here." She said looking at him with stern eyes. "If you would let me."

Wolf chuckles softly, "why would I deny my own kin?" He twitches his ears and stands up, "we must hurry, Crow. I'd like to be back before nightfall." He meows, beginning to trot towards the filthy city.

Crow chuckles a little and stands up, she follows him to the city. She was thinking, if blood clan and wind clan joined, what has happened or what will happen to the other clans. She thought about thunder clan and the redhead fire star that killed her brother but she shook her head and trotted a mouse length behind wolf.

The pair approach the city, Wolf leaps up on a wooden fence, and walks along it carefully, he leaps off the fence and heads toward the heart of the city. It was early morning, not many cars driving out, or people out either. He leaps up onto another fence, yet this fence is larger, Wolf looks at Crow. "Home.." He meows, a few cats stood outside the old building, it was beginning to fall apart in areas, due to the harsh weather that has been coming and going all season. They wore collars like Wolf and Crow did. He leaps to the ground, and approaches them. It's Sasha and Beetle on guard, the pair greet them by dipping their heads. Wolf pushes open the door to the warehouse, the massive clan cats were extremely crowded, being huddled up on the bottom floor, yet they make a path for Wolf and Crow to pass through to get to the stage where he often stood when he gave a speech. He leaps onto it, and looks over large amount of cats, "BloodClan." He yowls, and all the cats become hush, "This is the beginning of a new, and better Era!" The cats tingle with excitement, speaking in hushed whispers. "We are leaving this filthy, two-leg place, and we are claiming our rightful spot in the forest." Murmurs rise, some excited, other seemed disapproving. "We are becoming a forest clan, and we are to abide by StarClan and their rules." More murmurs, several cats growl softly. Wolf's gaze hardens, "we set out to return to the forest in a few moments." He meows, "any cat who refuses to be one of the forest clans, is a rouge from here on out." He looks to Crow, a few cats exit the building, while the majority remain with Wolf, most buzzing with excitement. "WindClan territory will serve us well." He meows to Crow.

Crow nodded looking at wolf. "It will serve us well." She said looking at the other cats. She sighed a little looking back at wolf, she didn't want to be apart of a clan where she ruled under but she couldn't deny. She didn't want to be banished, or shuned from her only brothers kin. "And may we thrive in the new land." She said looking at wolf her eyes filled with curiosity on what he would do about the cats that left, and they came back to hunt us in the future.

Wolf leaped off the stage like structure, "I'm positive it shall." He meows, walking out of the building, the mob of collared felines began to run, with Wolf leading. He passes house by house, kitty pets fleeing back over their fences, and small animals scurrying back to their burrows. Wolf looks around, before sprinting across the thunder path, no cars in sight. The group of catshad athe least, yet not limited to, about twenty, nearly thirty cats.

Wolf lead the group into the forest, "
watch for predators." He meows, in which Bear responds, "like those?" He points his tail toward the two adult foxes that were playing in the field, Wolf narrows his gaze. "Kill them." He growls.

Crow chased after wolf easily catching up with him. She purred a little. "If only your father could see you know." She said, a look of pride in her eyes.

(Sorry it short at a night class)

Wolf twitches his ears, glad she was proud of him, yet he knew Scourge was watching, he just didn't know why.

Wolf unsheathed his large claws, before sprinting toward the pair of Foxes. Bear sprinting after him. Wolf leaped into the air, sinking his fang's into the unexpecting female Fox's face. She screamed in shock, and shook viciously, attempting to bite at Wolf, yet Wolf was quick. He leaps off the Fox and huffs softly. The ginger canine lunges for him, Wolf hisses and dodges the attack, raising his paw, and digs his claws deep into the fox's throat as it barely misses him. It's eyes widen as it topples to the ground, bleeding heavy from the massive gashes . The Male fox attempts to attack Wolf from behind, yet Bear attacks it, slashing his claws over it's face. The fox growls loudly, Wolf leaps over Bear and hisses a blood chilling hiss. In this moment, he was scourge. He rakes his claws down the Fox's eyes. He shrieks in agony, and rears up, Wolf attacks again sinking his fang's into it's throat, the fox lands on its back due to Wolf's forceful tackle. He rakes his claws down the Fox's chest and abdomen, still holding its throat. In one swift movement it was over. Wolf stood over the fox, it's asophagas dangling from his jaws. His golden eyes ablaze, he spits out the bloody tube, his clan stares in shock, before yowling in victory.

Dawnlight awoke a little after taking her nap. She looks around, half expecting to see Wolf. Disappointment hit her but she only rested her head back on her paws, watching the entrance of the den. He said before night fall. He promised. She sighed. Why is she acting like this? She is a powerful she cat. She will survive. Getting up, she walked to the mouth of the den, looking around before padding out. Heading to the direction of the mountains, she kept low to the ground. She wasn't leaving, only wanting to look at them. She missed the mountains. Her brother died there. That is her true home. But she left for her sister. She will not leave her side.

"I'm sorry.... I left you all.... I promised to take care of you... and I left.... I'm so sorry...." Dawnlight whispered, looking at the mountains with sadness in her eyes. "I miss you... I didn't mean to leave...

Shadow saw a she cat step out of the den. She took a deep breath, closed here eyes and gathered her thoughts, then stepped out of the shadows and walked towards the cat. Slowly, careful not to startle her. She could she that the cat was injured , but she knew the cat wasn't alone, she had to be careful, she was on her own and she didn't want to start a fight

Dawnlight lifted her muzzle, taking a whiff of the scent that caught her attention. "I won't hurt you... you can come out."

Shadow padded closer, dipping her head. " I am Shadow, it's a pleasure to meet you." she meowed, her tail curling slightly as she looked up, her light blue eyes studying the cat in front of her intently. " I saw you with the bloodclan cats, are the peaceful?"

Dawnlight bowed her head and stuck out a paw in greeting. "I am Dawnlight. And they are. Windclan is alive. And Bloodclan no more," she said, get holds eyes watching the cat

Shadow touched dawnlight's paw, before tilting her head curiously " are you the leader of windclan? It was a wise decision to merge the two clans. Windclan will be strong." She said, sitting down on the soft soil and curling her tail slowly over her paws.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back